Staff member
Peter Paltridge submitted a new blog post

Christmas extended due to blackout

2762123-gta2.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

That's so nice to have the option to celebrate Christmas again. Too bad they were attacked right at Christmas time. These games costs so much money too, so though it's past Christmas you can get Christmas on again, though it's past Christmas. What a kind thing they do for everyone who was affected by the attack!

How unfortunate for the gamers to lose their Christmas gaming opprtunity but good thing the owners let them have it for some extra days, I think that is very nice of them. Most players prefer spending their Christmas playing gameing specials so I guess they were devastated knowing about the attack.

It's good of them to extend the offers, since so few people got to use them. I do find the Nuclear Thrones update funny though - having to give away new games because their current players are too good isn't a problem I normally hear about!

To be honest I didn't even notice that the servers were down for PSN. I did play some Battlefield on christmas day and online seemed to be working perfectly fine for me. I'm glad that the GTA seasonal stuff have been extended so that we can enjoy it for longer, I just wish they would keep the snow as well for a bit longer, I wasn't able to enjoy it as much as I wanted to

Those people that did that don't deserve any Christmas at all unless they do a Grinch and reward anyone they wanted to hurt. I'm glad people were still able to enjoy the holiday outside of the holiday. Better late than never.

I was actually hoping something like this would happen some day or some year. I didn't know that it could happen. I love Christmas!