Chris Hemsworth retiring from playing Thor Soon?

I wear a scary mask
Even though they say he could get it, that doesn't mean he will. He needs to have faith and believe, no matter what the doctors and other people say. God's word is the last word on everything. There are a lot of people with this gene who are doing fine. It's just a matter of chance, people, and it doesn't mean he can't fight it. Alzheimer's is often called "Type 3 Diabetes" because it is caused by too much sugar in the diet, just like Type 2 Diabetes. Chris has a lot of time to eat well and live a long, healthy life. He already takes care of himself, so he just needs to keep it up.

Popcorn Addict
He seems to be in good enough health right now that he has the best chance of not getting Alzheimer's. With all of his money and resources, I'm sure he can afford to take precautions.

His parents both have the gene and are healthy. Chris is not sick, but he is more likely to get the condition. He may never get it, though. They are making Alzheimer's a big deal to make money. Chris didn't find out about it on the televised "results reveal" moment, as they tried to make it seem. I wonder how much of the money he makes from Limitless has been promised to go toward care and prevention of dementia and Alzheimer's? None of it? Wild. Almost like this gets him a lot of good press after he wanted to leave Thor after Love and Thunder made the character lose popularity. I hope he doesn't get Alzheimer's because I have family members who have or have had it and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but this was done for press. If ANY of us had the same tests done, we would all find things that we are genetically predisposed to. Just live your life and try to be as healthy as possible. They don't give these tests out because it is bad for people's mental health. Imagine living your whole life thinking that you are going to get a disease that will kill you. This is a way to get attention. He doesn't have Alzheimer's disease. This is so stupid. We could all die, you stupid people.

He have all the money in the world to make that gene useless because he can afford to prevent the gene from dominating his body. He can afford healthy lifestyle.

If this is correct then I don't see anyone who is even capable to play his legacy and it would be tough to imagine anyone portraying the same role with such dedication.

He have all the money in the world to make that gene useless because he can afford to prevent the gene from dominating his body. He can afford healthy lifestyle.
Yes every person has limited capabilities and cannot do everything in short time frame.

He scared and that is normal reaction. We are not robots. We have same feelings. When somebody very close to you die from some disease or in car accident, you are much more careful or try avoid it. After some time and therapy, he will come back at stage.

Staff member
I have watched a lot of Chris Hemsworth in movies other than where he plays Thor. I did not know he will be playing Hulk Hogan biopic. I sad that he is susceptible to Alzheimer's disease. He should prioritize his health because no money can buy it.

Marvel should give the role to Henry Cavill, He is available now.
If they think about comic and superheros fans, I don't think they should do this. Henry is Superman and he should not become Thor, even those are opponent companys and cartoons. Many people watch both and there will be confusion.