Chou Sei Kantai Sazer X - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Great Sage-Equal of Heaven
Mihara said:
Ah, okay, thanks.

Maybe he was the one that was supposed to become LioSazer? Or maybe he's already been LioSazer?

I took it as the former. Like maybe to set up the mission he was sent forward in time so he would have time to prepare? With his grandson, I guess it was for backup purposes.

Meh, perhaps it'll all be reveled in time.

Mad Skillz
Kimiden said:
I took it as the former. Like maybe to set up the mission he was sent forward in time so he would have time to prepare? With his grandson, I guess it was for backup purposes.

Meh, perhaps it'll all be reveled in time.
Probably, it'll be a while before we find out though. It'd be kinda cool if his grandfather was part of an ex team of Sazers.

ShadowRider said:
That's actually his grandfather. Since Remy (?) obviously knows of him and expects him to become LioSazer, I'm assuming he himself may have come from the future also. Probably got there a little too early, so he ends up giving the strage ring to Takuto. They'll probably explain it in the next episode or so, hopefully.

Yeah in the flashbacks, when Takuto was a kid, Soujiro is telling him when he turns 18, space pirates will come to threaten the earth and the strage ring is important for the fight against them, so until then take care of it.

Wow, I just realized something incredible!
Sentai doesn`t have any original concepts anymore, I mean just watching these clips left me star struck by all the thought put into this thing.
So let me understand this:

Every Sazer has a buddy

Lion gets the girl and the robot

Beetle gets the weird Japanese speaking guy from AintItCool.com

And Eagle gets the two male and female robots?

And these buddies have unique gadgets that help their hero along in battle? Sweet!
I already sense a better budget with this series, it seems so fresh and new and did I mention I love the fact that they get REAL cockpits not the cruddy cardboard and wires from Justrizers? Wow just wow. :dance:

Fear the glasses!!
Eh, it looked almost the same as Justirisers. I wasn't too impressed with it. It had its moments, like the finisher from LioSazer(name?) But, I'm not digging the Orange suit or the color too much. Yeah yeah, call it a bias, whatever, but fact of the matter is, I'm used to seeing Red as the leading color. And Red's suit design is much nicer to look at IMO. Also, the OP just wasn't that catchy or pretty, yet, but it may grow on me: who knows. I also don't know how much I'm going to like hearing Nihongo from a non-nihongan, but he seemed to speak it relatively well; it was lightyears better than Shibuya's nihongo...by Peace.

That said, I'll give it a chance as it is only the first ep.

S

scikaiju

I liked it, I thought it had some potential. I just it can live up to it. That was an interesting finisher the main guy.

It's Judgement Time!
I've only seen the clips from Japan Hero. I'm really trying to finish up Justirisers before TV Nihon starts subbing away. But so far I really like the villains. Their design is awesome. I love the pirate type theme they got going. And the whole Armada Ship type battle in the sky was very awesome. The action seemed a bit better this time around. Im not a fan of the suit designs this year but I have a feeling they might grow on me. I cant wait to watch the sub and get a better feel of the villains and the new heroes. I really wanna see what the fat guy is like. He looks funny. A lot of the characters seemed interesting in fact.

The sets of the ships and cock pits do look better than last years.