Chou Sei Kantai Sazer X - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Indeed, most of that stuff has already transpired.

Goddammit, why does it need to end so soon. Let's all join hands and sing the Sazer-X title song, with tears in our eyes :bawling:

You know last night I had a dream about a completely different ep 37, but I can't remember what happened. All I remember was waking up confused as all hell. Actually in my dream it was supposedly ep 36 and 37 would be the last ep, very odd.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Watching the final episode was sad... Not only because it's over but because of everyone saying goodbye to each other as the comso capsules transports most of the chosen 12 to their chosen fate. The fight in the final ep was pretty short, but I guess they needed the time for everyone of the cast to say their last words.

It's Judgement Time!
Review of episode 35:

You see?? SEE?? That's all I wanted. That's all I freaking wanted. One moment with Blaird actually talking to Aqual seriously! I loved every moment of this episode! Man it was a tear jerker towards the end. So many surprises and revelations. I loved it. Off to watch 36 and 37.

Man... this is depressing... I really dont want the Sei Shin series to end.

Review of episode 36:

Action satisfaction sums this episode up. Happy to see the three shogun back together and kickin ass.

Review of 37:

Aaaand 37 was more action satisfaction. Great stuff leading to the end. The ending just came way too quickly

Last edited:
GrnPsychoGarren said:
Review of episode 35:

You see?? SEE?? That's all I wanted. That's all I freaking wanted. One moment with Blaird actually talking to Aqual seriously! I loved every moment of this episode! Man it was a tear jerker towards the end. So many surprises and revelations. I loved it. Off to watch 36 and 37.

I thought you might be annoyed by that scene since it just kinda rolls into a joke, as if it were a big waste of time.

I'll do a summary of 38 tonight when I have time, there's a lot that goes on in 38 and I prefer to give the correct details of everyone's fate.

It's Judgement Time!
Kyusaku said:
I thought you might be annoyed by that scene since it just kinda rolls into a joke, as if it were a big waste of time.

Not so much because at least Blaird got that moment where you could tell he was sincere and cared. It did roll into a joke but it didnt take away from his sincerity towards Aqual and I really liked those little moments he had with her. Besides the joke was cute. "Ne?" "NE!"