Chou Sei Kantai Sazer X - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

I think the sponsors also started to steer clear from the franchise. I mean, for the past 10 episodes or so, their own movie is cited as one of the sponsors, which leads me to believe this is a accountancy trick to pump money from the movie to the TV-series (but I could be wrong of course)

Lurker
so the show going to end at 38? RIP X :bawling: we will miss u :bawling:

Next week, final ep, definitely confirmed. They've set up the finale pretty nicely as I was hoping. I'm going to miss this series, it's too bad it has to end so early. :bawling:

Kyusaku said:
Next week, final ep, definitely confirmed. They've set up the finale pretty nicely as I was hoping. I'm going to miss this series, it's too bad it has to end so early. :bawling:

What happened...the Seishin Series was doing so well...BAH!!!

PS: Which scored higher in ratings during 2003-now...

Seishin or Super Sentai...

FreedomR8G6B1 said:
PS: Which scored higher in ratings during 2003-now...

Seishin or Super Sentai...

Sentai is always higher, household name. The numbers are like double Seishin's numbers if not more.

In a way, I'm happy I still need to catch up on the last few episodes ... at least I still have some Sazer-X enjoyment left.
On the other hand, it's sad to see such a fun and well-written series end prematurely.
This is one I'll definately get on DVD (and here's hoping they add some extra footage)

Mad Skillz
Kyusaku said:
I'm only on 35, what's the set up for the final episode?

Kyusaku said:
Sentai is always higher, household name. The numbers are like double Seishin's numbers if not more.

So Toho should go back to Daikaiju Flicks again? :laugh:

Blue said:
I'm only on 35, what's the set up for the final episode?

[HIDE]Takuto has crashed into NeoDescal's ship with Lio-carrier and has come for the Lion 1 capsule. The rest is battling Dark Gran(1 headed Mammoth Bosquito). Shark Leaguer is disabled by Dark Gran. Wind Eagle, Magna Beet and Drill Angler combine their efforts and defeat Dark Gran, Dark Gran is defeated. This pauses the shadow that is heading towards Earth from the destroyed Dark Alumer. After Barreda announces Dark Gran's defeat NeoDescal kills her for her insolence. And revives Dark Gran, except this time bigger(Similiar to how Mammoth Bosquito was bigger than regular kaiju). After Dark Gran is revived the shadow continues moving towards Earth.

NeoDecal transports himself into Dark Gran, Takuto sees his transporter is still usable so he decides to follow NeoDescal. He tells Remy and Patora to go back to Lio-carrier and pilot Great Lio to help the others. After Takuto teleports into Dark Gran we see that Neo Descal has taken the form of Black Lio using the power of Lion 1 in his chest. They start conversing about right and wrong and the future. While the rest are trying to defeat Dark Gran. Everyone's is disabled except Remmy and Patora's Great Lio. They find out that Wind Eagle's core braver can still be used, but they can't dive into it. So Twinsazers go to recover it. Twinsazers run into a some trouble and Patora and Gordo appear to support them. They get the core braver out, so the episode ends with Great Lio and a core braver vs Supersized Dark Gran. While inside Dark Gran, Black Lio and Lio Sazer are fighting it out.[/HIDe]

Mad Skillz
Wow, now that sounds like a great way to set up the end.

TOHO really knows how to make toku, I really wish this franchise was able to keep going.