Chou Sei Kantai Sazer X - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Gotta admit that I as well have a soft spot for Blaird. I just love his innocent humor that pops up here and there (with his natto that he likes so much, lol). I think he also makes for an interesting 'bridge' between the Sazer-X folk and the Space Pirates (who IMHO aren't that evil). Blaird really helps keeping Sazer-X original and fresh

Well I just saw the Sazer X movie and I figured I'll providea quick plot summary on what its all about without giving away to many spoilers.

Well the Space Pirates find a ghost ship that was attacked by Bosquito they decide to send the bosquito to earth in order for them to execute a plan to get the Cosmo Capsules. Well the Tendou Mio finds out and tries to stop the Bosquito but then end up absorbing Justipower and looking like the Justirisers. The Gransazers aren't around well because they've left earth and joined that space alliance and are out there defending the universe which is why they aren't around. Anyhow all of the teams show up to fight Bosquito in the end and its pretty awesome. They do use the movie to tie up some loose ends and explain why the Justirisers aren't around Justipower has been resealed the Gransazers aren't around etc. Its an hour long and pretty solid. Its worth watching if you guys want a more detailed summary let me know.

So what about Generalissimo Takada of Hustle? What did he do in the movie? I remember seeing previews with him in it.

He was in Command of the Atragon and the JSDF forces such as Youhi which backed up the Sazers. It was pretty cool I gotta say.

Ep 34! NeoDescal reveals an awesome plot twist! And next week, finally the full story behind Remy~

It's just the suit actors, they probably took the helmets off for a photo-op since they were doing the finale.