Chou Sei Kantai Sazer X - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

30 was nice little filler after the big badass battling they've been having over the last 4 eps.

I really like the fact that they hinted that its entirely possible that the Sazers may erase their own existence from the future. I think that would be a tragic but awesome end imagine them all vanishing because they never existed just like Groaza the series has lots of potential to bad their are rumors that it ends at 38 and it is possible that they could conclude the show in the next 8 episodes I just hope its false.

31 was a pretty decent episode and my guess a first step towards the next (final) climax in the series
[HIDE]Shark knows somethings up and it seems the Neo Descal are after nothing but the total annihiliation of earth. I think from here on in we'll slowly move towards some climatic battle over the Dark Armor thingy. Reimirard got defeated a tad too easily but oh well ...[/HIDE]

Sazer X is most likely ending in July. If you look at one of those scans is says July this is it. So He's probably one of the last villains or maybe Neo-Descal stripped down for action.

Fenrir767 said:
Sazer X is most likely ending in July. If you look at one of those scans is says July this is it. So He's probably one of the last villains or maybe Neo-Descal stripped down for action.

LOL nope

[HIDE]Ultimate was last saturday's villian of the week, and lasted like 5 min, then got owned.[/HIDE]

Interesting.
[HIDE]Well I think both Jakal and Blaird were and are the Demon Knights of Sazer X.[/HIDE]
30 and 31 were good eps. I like the focus on Blaird in 31.

Blaird is just so cool. I hated him so much in the earlier episodes, and now he's my favorite character. Yeah, I've said so before but I keep liking him more and more as the series goes on. I notice how much he and Takuto are alike, particularly in 30. They're practically the same person, except for the fact that Blaird's more perceptive of the people around him.