Chou Sei Kantai Sazer X - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

B

Bouken Black

Kyusaku said:
I dunno, I'm not him. Nor do I know him.

Well, if you're not in Japan then how you able to view the episode or series, in fact, before everybody else in the fandom does?

B

Bouken Black

Shougo Kuroiwa said:
Why is sentai shorthand for silly now? Couldn't you at least say "2000+ sentai silly"? I mean...sentai used to be good -- "sentai silly" discredits those good sentais of yesteryear! :laugh:

I'll refer to the Sazer X ending theme as more Ultraman/Project DMM silly. It's just something you're not going to like unless you're five or stoned.

The OP theme is no Justirisers and Hiroki Takahashi is no Mitsuo Nakajima...:redface2:

Well for one Timeranger is way better than Flashman. Hell of a lot better than Sun Vulcan and Denjiman. People who think sentai is silly now need to realize that this is 2k5 not the 80's and when they get the defensive need to come up with something original. Not bland. It's also blamphemous (sp?) to compare a different genre to one that's had 30+ series since the 70's till one thbat started what 3 fucking years ago...

Also Project DMM is good but I prefer Doa but don't rag on them because of what a new artist on Sazer-X does. Before picking at a new artist why not listen or find out what else they sung before nitpicking every year about the same ignorant thing. By the way, Mitsuo Nakajima before the Justiriser series wasn't exactly L'Arc'eN Ciel, or even Nanase Aikawa.

Mad Skillz
Justiriser Shirogane said:
Shougo Kuroiwa said:
Why is sentai shorthand for silly now? Couldn't you at least say "2000+ sentai silly"? I mean...sentai used to be good -- "sentai silly" discredits those good sentais of yesteryear! :laugh:QUOTE]

You're a moron. sentai is gay.
Says the guy who can't even work a quote bracket.

Justiriser Shirogane said:
With that said I friggin can't wait to see Sazers X. It's gonna kick friggin ass. Sei shin series are the best, can Sazers X live up to the previous 2 sei shin shows. I don't know, we'll have to wait and see.

still that doesn't mean sentai is gay ... :(

Mad Skillz
Oh me oh my, I'm being cussed at over the internet, oh noes, grow up.

Man this place needs more mods.

Would like to change his avatar
Magiranger King said:
Before picking at a new artist why not listen or find out what else they sung before nitpicking every year about the same ignorant thing. By the way, Mitsuo Nakajima before the Justiriser series wasn't exactly L'Arc'eN Ciel, or even Nanase Aikawa

Hiroki Takahashi's not a new artist -- he's been around since the 80s. His claim to fame was the themes of the first Dragonball series. And he's still no Mitsuo Nakajima, who I believe was an underground artist before Justiriser. Which is above mainstream poopy like hyde or Aikawa.

People who think sentai is silly now need to realize that this is 2k5 not the 80's and when they get the defensive need to come up with something original.

And because it's 2000, that means sentai needs to be stupid and shitty? OK...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Mihara said:
What I didn't get is, why does his dad have all those capsules? Was he a Sazer or something a long time ago?
That's actually his grandfather. Since Remy (?) obviously knows of him and expects him to become LioSazer, I'm assuming he himself may have come from the future also. Probably got there a little too early, so he ends up giving the strage ring to Takuto. They'll probably explain it in the next episode or so, hopefully.

Mad Skillz
ShadowRider said:
That's actually his grandfather. Since Remy (?) obviously knows of him and expects him to become LioSazer, I'm assuming he himself may have come from the future also. Probably got there a little too early, so he ends up giving the strage ring to Takuto. They'll probably explain it in the next episode or so, hopefully.
Ah, okay, thanks.

Maybe he was the one that was supposed to become LioSazer? Or maybe he's already been LioSazer?