Chou Sei Kantai Sazer X - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Mikazuki said:
Since you, Kyusaku, said he's not from the future, now I've got to go watch it! LOL

Yeah pick up ep 7 I can PM you the hash and whatnot if needed, it's a pretty decent ep.

Banned
Kyusaku said:
Yeah pick up ep 7 I can PM you the hash and whatnot if needed, it's a pretty decent ep.

Oh I have it, I keep downloading it despite not having watched since around ep 3.

And OMG...

Is she really Shark's daughter?

Mikazuki said:
And OMG...

Is she really Shark's daughter?

Well he is like a father to her. I'm hoping that maybe he isnt, so that they can use that for some interesting plot twist regarding her origin in a future storyline. I found ep 8 kinda cute because half of it involves Takuto trying to cheer Remy up after the recent news.

Mikazuki said:
I take it that Sazer X is finally picking up?

It's had a few decent moments, but truely hasn't picked up quite yet. It's still pretty silly at times. Like half of ep 8 is silly involving Yui and Ado. And Ep 9 with Takuto and Blaird was just LOL. Ep 10 seems like it'll be a good ep from the preview.

boogie woogie feng shui
Once I stopped expecting as much from Sazer X as I got from Gransazer and Justiriser, I started enjoying it a lot more. It really just makes jokes about itself and the genre and is pretty fun. Still, it's got a lot to live up to.

Episode 2

Huh... this is pretty enjoyable. Martial arts are pretty good. Fwickin' hate the suits of the heroes.

Funny moment when that one kid took the picture of the two heroes suited up.

Good action, excellent production value.... I really gotta catch up.

All around good stuff, and the first time I've seen a gaijin actually be a part of the cast of a tokusatsu.

Ep 10 was really good, some nice conflict with Takuto. Apparently not only Sazers can pilot the core caliber, but it's really dangerous. Get to see a conflicted Blaird after we find something out about Captain Barder. And Blaird is getting serious about his rivalry with Takuto. Things are heating up so to speak. :p