Chou Sei Kantai Sazer X - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Just saw episode 1.

I was disappointed that the fighters didn't battle unmorphed for a little while. The show has some pretty impressive production values.

I liked the idea that one of the warriors from the future got their early and hand to pass on the changer to his grandson.

Seems interesting. I'm gonna try and keep up this time unlike with Justiriser, like I wish I had.

It's Judgement Time!
Its gonna take a while getting used to that goofy closing theme. lol. I mean how did we go from bad ass closing themes to this? lol. Anywho.

I love the cast, the theme, and the villains. The suits and everything. It's nice. It still has similar problems, though. Similar ones that Justi and Gransazer had. However, I'm just going to look past it at the moment and try to enjoy it for what it's giving.

Banned
GrnPsychoGarren said:
Its gonna take a while getting used to that goofy closing theme. lol. I mean how did we go from bad ass closing themes to this? lol. Anywho.

I love the cast, the theme, and the villains. The suits and everything. It's nice. It still has similar problems, though. Similar ones that Justi and Gransazer had. However, I'm just going to look past it at the moment and try to enjoy it for what it's giving.

Right now, as I've said before, Sazer X is too boring for me. Justiriser had the same problem in the beginning and I didn't warm up to the series until it was in the double digits. Maybe like JR, Sazer X will have multiple closing songs. Remember JR had three closing songs with the first one being used from eps 1 - 13 so it's possible that Sazer X will get a second closing song in three or so more eps.

A Secret Messenger ...
So I'm in the middle of watching the third episode (TV-Nihon fansub) and I think I'm really digging this show. Here are my current thoughts on ...

Gordo: Great, but he could use a haircut, and more lines!

Suits: Colorful, not too bulky, look great in action.

Cosmo Capsules: Gotta Catch'em All! There's twelve of these right? I think this will either mean a few more team members later in the series, or later capsules will be used to create power up modes for the current Sazers.

Comedy: I like the fact that the comedy is forthcoming. The show isn't trying to be super serious, so the bits don't feel so out of place like they sometimes did in Justiriser.

Mecha: Look pretty sweet. I like them better than last years so far, with the possible exception of Ken Riser. Now, is there only one core for the ships to combine with? I hope not, because I'd like to see battles with multiple mecha.

Gig Fighters?: Most likely a cost saving choice, but it'd be cool if there was a direct connection between Sazer-X and Gransazer (12 Capsules for the 12 Gransazers?). Maybe that's something that will be left for the movie.

End Credits: Belong in Super Sentai, but I'll live with it. Actually, I think it's starting to grow on me.

Message of the Day: Too cute!

Toys: Where can I get them!

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
I liked the idea that one of the warriors from the future got their early and hand to pass on the changer to his grandson.

But he's not from the future...

Then where'd his grandpa get the wrist thingie from and know of the attack from the future?

boogie woogie feng shui
Probably Target, they've got everything.

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Then where'd his grandpa get the wrist thingie from and know of the attack from the future?

You'll find out later, ep 7 i think it was.

ZeroKun said:
You'll find out later, ep 7 i think it was.

Yeah ep 7 is a flashback to 1960, where Soujiro first meets Commander Shark. Why they pick that ep, is a spoiler I rather not say.

Banned
Since you, Kyusaku, said he's not from the future, now I've got to go watch it! LOL