Toku - I think I'd have to go with Kamen Rider Skull. Dude seems like the best teacher a guy could ask for.

Geek - Well this one's easy. I want Luke Skywalker to train me.

Luke? As a mentor? I feel like I'm the sole person on the planet to actually like him, but he never struck me as a wise authority figure or mentor.

PARTY HARD
Oh... and if I were to walk a path of darkness.... I would like Juzou to be my sensei. ;)

lol You read my mind. Shall we become fellow apprentices? Oh, but it might be one of those "There can only be one" type of thing....

In the Geekverse, I'd pick...Master Xehanort from Kingdom Hearts. Why? He sounds like the movie Galvatron. lol (Actually, he's voice by Leonard Nimoy, so yeah, he IS the movie Galvatron)

Either way, I've already delved too deep into darkness.

Anti-Anti
Power Rangers:

Tommy - He's been a ranger the longest, could teach me a lot

Geek:
Cyclops - such a great strategist, would be great to learn how to think on the fly.
Tony Stark - Great mind + amazing with women, two great things to learn from him, plus you'll probably get a free suit.
Oliver McQueen -I'd love to learn to shoot arrows like a pro.
I would choose Deadpool but I think I'd die trying to learn from him

The Emperor of the Last Empire
some people might choose luke skywalker because he's a legend...

sometime you will hear people shout, "Look! Sky walker!"

damn, his force sure is strong...

Like a Tiger boss
Toku Mentor-Marvelous himself. The man has power. Hes amazing whether we like it or not. Just saying.

Geek Mentor-Going with Charles Xavier. The man knew what he was doing at all times. i dont care what anyone says,