Choose or Die- Coming to Netflix this April 15

Administrator
Staff member
Choose of Die is an original horror movie coming to Netflix. At first I thought it will be an interactive movie like Bandersnatch because of the title but its just a linear movie with an hour and 24 minutes run time. In the UK its going to go by the title  CURS>R.  The movie will focus about a cursed videogame that can  kill the player. People who had been craving for a new season of Black Mirror can have their tall glass of drink. Robert Englund, The Original Freddy Krueger will make a special appearance on this film playing himself.
Choose or Die Official Trailer

Kayla (Iola Evans) is Broke and she is a dire financial situation. There is a contest that offers $100000 dollars to the winner. She and her friend Isaac (Asa Butterfield) decided to join...

Continue reading...

6th Ranger
This film appears to be amazing because of way it make something harmless like into something disturbing! I'm excited to see it. The director is also excellent; he has previously worked on some inventive scripts that I have seen. So I'm hoping for nothing but the best. I wish Asa, Lola, and the rest of the team the best of success!

Lame! this should have been interactive like Bandersnatch! Making this linear makes me lose interest knowing it has the potential to be interactive.

My friend gave me their Netflix Password
I use to play those text based adventure Games on PC back then. Yikes my age is showing. Looks like a movie I will watch while I am running on a treadmill.