CHIP ‘N DALE: RESCUE RANGERS * CGI and 2d together? Shut up and take my Money!

Administrator
Staff member
CHIP ‘N DALE: RESCUE RANGERS Are making a comeback but in a Meta way! Rather than a reboot, this film will pick up 30 years after the show was canceled. It is like the Girls5eva of cartoons because it is about old friends reuniting and trying to make a comeback. Losing their popularity separated the duo from their Gang. After 3 decades Chip(John Mulaney) and Dale(Andy Samberg) met again and they decided to reunite for a comeback. They will be pitching executives of Disney+ a comeback and return to television. Very Smart of them for not going for Netflix or Fox because those two love canceling shows.
With the Cameo of Roger Rabbit, I have a feeling the humor of this film will be more adult inclined. It tackles the issue of Actors getting nip and tuck so they will continue getting projects. Dale got CGI...

Continue reading...

I commend Chip for refusing to not have a CGI Surgery. It is such an epidemic in the cartoon world. Even in Anime, Son Goku just got a CGI Surgery.

I see we've returned to the premise of "cartoon characters as actors in shows",... And I'll be there in a heartbeat. Growing up, one of my all-time favourite movies was Who Framed Roger Rabbit. As immediately as they introduced Roger in, I started hyperventilating. That's probably all we'll get from them for him. This is something I'd really like to see in a theatre.Please, Disney, release this film along with Turning Red in theatres. Chip and Dale were my all-time favourite Disney characters as a kid! Even before Rescue Rangers, I was a fan. This film looks very good, and despite its shortcomings, I'm delighted they're bringing back my favourite characters in their film. Given the cast, it should be a laugh riot.

True Patriot
So is this for kids or for the kids who grew up watching Rescue Rangers. It will be awkward for children to watch something that discusses plastic surgery. Also Roger Rabbit is a more adult leaning character if you think about it. They didn't give Chip and Dale the squeaky voice, I guess to avoid Alvin and the Chipmunks comparison.

Sentai collector
This is adult oriented for sure and those jabs they are taking are meant for no kid.😆 Disney+ is the ideal home for it too, definitely not Netflix.

Blinding Lights
I am still shocked on who is the villain of this movie. I can't believe he have gone evil.