Chiller Theatre April 2022: Johnny Caps Recaps

The most recent installment of the Chiller Theatre convention happened this past April of 2022, and I was lucky enough to attend the show for two days. I always enjoy attending Chiller, and of the three April Chillers I’ve attended so far, the 2022 show has been my best so far. All the stars I met were friendly, and as I’ve been very active as a participant and moderator on the Chiller Theatre Fans Facebook group, a lot of people recognized me. Join me now as I recap Chiller of April 2022.
The first star I met was Claudia Wells, the original Jennifer Parker in the first Back To The Future. Claudia was so incredibly friendly when I met her. Ms. Wells was actually one of the first people I made friends with on Facebook, and I had the chance to thank her for that friendship in person. I hope to be able to land an interview with her someday. I actually did reach out to her back in the late 00s, when I was writing for the website RetroJunk, but things didn’t pan out at that time. I...

Continue reading...

Entertainment Enthusiast
I always wanted to attend a convention and meet some of my childhood heroes.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
This article reminds me of a fellow blogger who writes entertainment reviews. He doesn't just get to write, sometimes he meets celebrities. I was jealous of his photo with Shakira. Looks like you go to take photos with cool celebs too!

Banned
my cohorts have been dreaming about lately. The specifics on the forum is beneficial and appreciated and is going to assist me in our studies quite often. It appears as if all of the members here acquired a lot of info regarding this and other subjects and info definitely show it. I'm not usually on the internet most of the time however when I get an opportunity I am always avidly hunting for this type of information or things similarly concerning it. When anyone gets a chance, take a look at my website: we buy houses top offer near Covington Georgia 30014

Banned
Hello my name is MATT D'AGATI. A sundry of people are unsure mapping seasoned resume writing services constitutes a prudent nest egg and this is a fair puzzle, so we must first inventory a drop of of the statistic finishes that Commenced with professionals who make the investment and muster a reputable professional resume engineer services. We should commence this pow-wow by noticing that the site for an employment network noted as Ladders, asserts that delivering a resume forged by a resume manifesting lab for any acknowledged job opening elevate that worker's capabilities of being selected by 60%. As noted, proffering a deftly forged resume to effectively every online commercial vacancy listing emboldens the applicant's fortunes of claiming an zoom call by 81percent. Bet the farm on it, having a slick resume that is created by a verified resume writing department produces a katana -sharp competitive spirit to administrative level applicants and surely high -level job questers, so be it nearly every worthy professional resume agent service also renders worthy and effective LinkedIn profiles concomitantly excellent resumes. Without a doubt, having sourcing a resume that is well -written or properly developed is eternally the most imperative intersection of any job hunt, and possessing an equally fundamental LinkedIn presence is confirmedly slightly less essential in the ladder of landing a position.[color=#000_url] matt d'agati[/color]