I don't have low self esteem.
If you live in the UK I'm sure you know who I'm talking about..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbqxdMXDQKE"]JIM'LL EAT YOUR SOUL!!! - YouTube[/ame]

But for those unfamiliar, JIMMY SAVILLE is the name of an at the time popular British television presenter, who was well known in the 70's, 80's and early 90's for presenting shows like "Cluck Click" and "Jim'll Fix It". Jim'll Fix It was about Jim fulfilling the many wishes of many Children across Britain. It was a smash hit and was even listed in Channel 4's "Top 100 Greatest Children's Programs of All Time" documentary in 2001/2002-ish.

Last year Jimmy Saville died in 2011. But it wasn't until now in 2012 when he was becomming more and more revealed that he was a paedophile all his life.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARvVtlTJhi0"]Victims Speak Out - From: Exposure: The Other Side Of Jimmy Savile - YouTube[/ame]

A recording in 1975.. did she just say "Get off my backside!!"?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkPaRINs_Uo"]Jimmy Saville Raping A Little Girl (Evidence) - YouTube[/ame]

Jimmy Saville is now the biggest disgrace in British pop culture history since Gary Glitter. Many young British children were big fans of him in the 70's 80's and early 90's, and I would imagine they would be very heartbroken after discovering the truth. Just like all his victims.

All I can say is, If Jim never fixed anything for you, you're not missing out on much. Heck I'm probably glad I never really watched his show. I was in Germany when the final episode was airing.

Dear Jim.

BURN IN HELL!!!!

From Black Ranger RX. Aged 28.

Last edited:

What just happened?

Edit: One thing that I know to be true is that last year was 2011.

Who started the rumors anyway?

There were women who claimed to have been raped by Jimmy Saville at the time. Quite a lot of them with probably more comming up.

All at the same time many years later, and after he died?

I think from probably various years while he was still alive. The clip in the video I posted earlier of Gary Glitter singing "Red Hot" had a girl who looked like she was embarrassed. Maybe something happened backstage?

I also forgot to mention, Jimmy Saville's gravestone's been destroyed.

Back in Black
I think from probably various years while he was still alive. The clip in the video I posted earlier of Gary Glitter singing "Red Hot" had a girl who looked like she was embarrassed. Maybe something happened backstage?

I also forgot to mention, Jimmy Saville's gravestone's been destroyed.

What did he say when he got accused of that?

It's something that becomes bigger news when the person is alive because the person who did it will deny it and that brings more attention.

The Power Chamber forum was a happy place, but you changed it with your recent threads.

The clip in the video I posted earlier of Gary Glitter singing "Red Hot" had a girl who looked like she was embarrassed. Maybe something happened backstage?
I'm too young to remember him on TV, so I've no nostalgia for him, and I think it's completely wrong to take advantage of a female regardless of her age. If it's proven that he's done what he's accused of then it's an awful, terrible thing regardless of the number of people involved.

Having said that, I can't see how this particular comment has any substance to it whatsoever. Stirring things up with remarks you can't possibly back up won't help the truth come out. You can make your point that it's a terrible thing without the hysterics.

What did he say when he got accused of that?

It's something that becomes bigger news when the person is alive because the person who did it will deny it and that brings more attention.

The Power Chamber forum was a happy place, but you changed it with your recent threads.

Gary Glitter? I don't think I've heard him say anything about it yet really, although I heard police want to question him..

As for the Power Chamber being a happy place... well it wasn't always. There has been plenty of drama between various forum members who shall remain anonymous, and trolls and etc...