I don't know if there was a thread like this before.
Anyway I was curious about the ringtones you use and the ones you'd like to have in your cellphone.
I have the Sword Form calling tone, I'm eagerly waiting for a rip of the Zeronos tone, my favourite.
So, how about you?

A Secret Messenger ...
If I remember correctly, I have the following tones on my cellphone.

Tokusatsu:

-The chorus from the song "Full Force"
-The Faiz ringtone (As heard on the show)
-The Kaixa ringtone

Video Games:
-Final Fantasy battle theme
-Storm Eagle's stage music from Mega Man X
-Top Man's stage music from Mega Man 3 (Currently using this one)
-The Zelda theme (Link to the Past version)
-Zero's intro theme (From Mega Man Zero)
-X-Hunter stage music from Mega Man X2
-x/Zero battle music from Mega Man X2

Prism Flash!
UltramanTaro.mp3 is my everyday ringtone.
BlackRX.mp3 is my daily alarm ringtone.

The thing that woke me up every morning is the sound of "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!....." :laugh:

Mad Skillz
I don't know if there was a thread like this before.
Anyway I was curious about the ringtones you use and the ones you'd like to have in your cellphone.
I have the Sword Form calling tone, I'm eagerly waiting for a rip of the Zeronos tone, my favourite.
So, how about you?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3kdkt2 Thanks to Ryulong.

Anywho, my current tone is Gun Form, not sure if I wanna make the switch to Zeronos.

I use one of the default ringers... that goes, ring ring ring... Officially called Tone 6. :laugh:

Really, the main thing I wanted on it was something from Stargate SG-1, I just haven't figured out what format my phone supports.

NAND NOR, are those ringtones of yours in MP3 format? If so, any chance of uploading them especially the Faiz ringtone [which I take it is the same as the one that's used on the actual phone] and the Full Force chorus...

I have all kinds of stuff. I have Fergi Glamorous (thanks to her I can spell that word now too, but its catchy), I have Blue Danube and the Arabian Dance from Nutcracker. I have Royskopp's Remind Me (for those who don't know, its the catchy tune in the background of the Geico Caveman ad where he's in the airport) and Chemical Brothers Let Forever Be.

Games, I am addicted to Sims 2 right now, and I have Diner Dash. I did have Prince of Persia Warrior within, but I beat that game in like 2 days so I just deleted it.