Cellphone Investigation 7 The best of the best toys?..

Soooo... For those that have any or have been thinking of it ... I want to get a toy of 01 & 07 or at the least 07 & want to get the best of the best... But have no idea really what is out there ... I know there is some DX stuff but have not really seen much on it other than a few pics here & there...

for $200 I could buy a real cell phone haha! crazy! Hmm I'm not so much into models and painting ... & I can't see my self spending that much on a toy cell phone... :S Looks like it is the DX for me unless someone has other ideas :S
?

Kagayaki Power
i have seven's dx ... and i think it's really cute :3 i left it at home when i came up for school though cuz my suitcases were packed to the max :3 but the screen is a kinda blah looking lcd, and you can have him say random phrases to you, but the catch is you have to enter it in part by part.. for example one button is assigned a portion of a sentence, you have have to enter in the corresponding number press and press enter to have him say it back to you... kimi wa buddy totally sounds like kimi wa bunny also XDD .... sooo think about it XD

buuut he's absolutely cute to decorate the room with! ^w^

ヒビキラッ☆
at first I thought the size of the DX one is 1:1 scale, but when I saw it on the quiz at the end of some episode...
83812dxkeitai122406lofx9.jpg

..... damn it's HUGE XD
that is a DX, indeed :D

Kagayaki Power
at first I thought the size of the DX one is 1:1 scale, but when I saw it on the quiz at the end of some episode...
~snip~

..... damn it's HUGE XD
that is a DX, indeed :D

umm i'm pretty sure the dx is 1:1 .... cuz it's bigger than the size of my cellphone >_>

bigger mainly only in the fact that it's fatter XD .... but not any much bigger than my jpn cell phone >_>