Castiel vs Superman vs Captain America vs Tommy Oliver...fight!

Because the standard "who would win between Superman and Captain America?" question is too common, I decided to add in my own twist by adding Castiel and Tommy~

Who would win in a four-way fight; Castiel, Superman, Steve Rogers/Captain America, or Tommy Oliver?
Why do you believe your choice will win?

Superman vs Cap...not even to close a decent fight. Like watching Tommy Carruthers (one of the best fighters currently alive in my opinion) fight some handicapped person with stubs for arms. In the Castiel vs Supes vs Cap vs Tommy Oliver...smh Cap and Tommy are done before it started

Supes vs Castiel is much better. Both have gotten on God's level at on point. If Supes can take a "Star Dip" in a Blue Star, White Star, Quasar, or Pulsar (mainly becaus it would take thousands of years for him to enter God Form via solar absorbtion from a Yellow Star) then he will take the upper hand and win most definitely. If Castiel can get the right amount of souls then he will take the win. Just a matter of who can get their massive power-ups first.