Staff member
Peter Paltridge submitted a new blog post

Carrie Fisher Drowns In Moonlight, Stranged By Her Own Bra

640-1.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

I saw this on my newsfeed last night and couldn't believe it. Leia was an iconic figure in mine and many other girls' childhoods, and she made it acceptable to run around blasting bad guys with the boys. Now we're all grown up, Leia is a key part of the new triology, and I can't think how they are going to finish it without her.

But Fisher was so much more than just Leia: script editor, writer, and acclaimed in the industry for her behind-the-scenes work, which was often uncredited. She will be very much missed by so many people.

I am really sad to she Carrie Fisher die because I am a huge fan of Star Wars and I was happy to see her back on the new movies. I was not aware she voiced Family Guy too. RIP.

I have never seen the original Star Wars movies or the latest one. I have only seen the one with Natalie Portman in it, so I'm not familiar with Carrie Fisher. But nevertheless, it's quite sad that she passed away so suddenly and untimely. Also it's interesting to note that she had an affair with Harrison Ford.

Yeah, you must have seen Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002) or Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999), both with Natalie Portman. Pricess Leia is only born at the end of Episode II, so that's when Fisher features.

Never knew she had and affair with Solo though, seems to be common in this line of business. :)