PARTY HARD
So with Sets 5 and 8, TD07, and EB01 in English, all of Season 1 and half of Season 2 is complete (Set 9 in June, Sets 4 and 5 an unknown date because they are skipped for 6, the first English set for Season 3).

What do you guys think of the new Season 3 gimmick, Break Rides and "Special" costs (Costs that involve Archtypes rather than effects involving archtypes...there's a difference).

Link Joker is coming up in Set 12 and its own Trial Deck, TD11, Dimension Police gets its first Trial Deck in TD12, and TD10 released this June to introduce the new Shadow Paladin archetype, Revengers.

Aronbafon
It's not wowing me over. Hell I quit playing irl back in February because they.are.so.goddamn.slow about releasing sets in English.

PARTY HARD
Dude...the time it takes for them to release sets in English is the same time it takes for them to release stuff in Japan. Always within a month apart. That's not their fault, they're pretty consistent with their stuff.

For example.

Bushiroad began their Season 3 run with TD08 and TD09 in January. They then released actual Season 3 cards in February with BT10, and continued in March with EB06. Then BT11 came out in April. They skip May and continue with a June release with TD10 (SP) and TD11 (Link Joker) as a double release to make up, and July with BT12. August also gets a double release with TD12 (Dimension Police) early on and a manga EB set, EB07, for OTTs in later August.

On average, Bushiroad consistently releases at least once a month. In English, they've been doing the same to catch up. You can't really expect them to pump out results because they started later in English. Since they skipped to Season 2 with TD05 and TD06 and BT06, Bushiroad has been constant with their 2012 releases by the same month average. It isn't a matter of them being slow, it's a matter of you being impatient.

Aronbafon
I'm talking about the things we're behind. They've said they want us to be roughly one set behind Japan at some point.

We are missing:
[HIDE]BT09 (Soon out in English)
BT10 - No Date in English
BT11 - No Date in English
BT12 (Soon out in Japan)
EB04 - No Date in English
EB05 - No Date in English
EB06 (Soon out in English)
Daigo Set ~
Fighter's Collection (I believe this was left to be a Japan exclusive set because one of the cards in this set is the EB06 Sneak card)
TD08
TD09
TD10 (Soon out in Japan)
TD11 (Soon out in Japan)[/HIDE]
That's a lot of things we're missing and I even left out some things. They could at least push things more together or at least make actual sets monthly releases until we're about to catch up.

PARTY HARD
You were saying?

[hide]Extra Booster Pack Vol. 4: Infinite Phantom Legion

Release date: September 06, 2013

Extra Booster Pack Vol. 5: Celestial Valkyries

Release date: September 06, 2013

Trial Deck Vol. 8: Liberator of the Sanctuary

Release date: October 4, 2013

Trial Deck Vol. 9: Eradicator of the Empire

Release date: October 4, 2013

Booster Pack Vol. 10: Triumphant Return of the King of Knights

Release date: October 25, 2013

Booster Pack Vol. 11: Seal Dragons Unleashed

Release date: December 13, 2013[/hide]

They're totes skipping November because of October trips release, but you're also totes jumping the gun on the whole "they're slow" thing. We still had the rest of 2013 to go.

And three of the thnigs you listed are yet to be released: TD10 and 11 in June, BT12 in July, and and TD12 in August. You can't expect them to pull a TD05/06/BT06 again because that actually messed things up. Just be patient, because we're not exactly far off from the Japanese releases.

Meteor, Ready?
I think the way they're handling it is a heck of a lot better than they handle Yu-Gi-Oh in America. That game is a complete mess in the west compared to Japan. Bushiroad is handling American Vanguard pretty well, actually. Probably the best Japanese TCG handling I've seen since... ever.

I just wish they'd give Megacolony more support. I love the insect mafia theme, but they desperately need some updating. I'm glad at all the Tachikaze support recently, though. Robot Dinosaurs are nice too :buttrock:

Ready! Fire!!
Link Jokers are going to wreak alot of havoc on a whole bunch of Meta and non-meta decks with their Lock skills. You cannot use that Locked unit for an attack, boost, intercept, skill activations, swap positions, cost requirements, and cannot replace it by calling a unit on top of it. This only last til the end of your turn, but is enough to disrupt your play style severely if you can't work your way out from the Link Jokers' Lock skill.

Crossrides branded with "Я" are not Link Jokers, but do use Lock as well, but for cost requirement. So far, Vowing Saber Dragon, Amon, and Luquier, are the only ones so far with such.

http://bushiroad.fm/post/en/2521/Link+Joker+a+mysterious+power.html

PARTY HARD
Link Jokers are just Megacolony, but better. Low costs for Locking the opponent, compared to the costs to just Resting your opponent.