Tyrannosaurus!
*discovered its existence last night*

6f4e125e57cd3528bb06aaf6901ee6e1.jpg

The Korean-exclusive alt-art of BT03's Stil Vampir.

My lord, it even REEKS of K-Pop. I liked Stil Vampir's original art better.
...Urk I hate bishes.

Back in Black
Yeah, it's bishonen.

So how is "Stil Vampir" pronounced? I never would have guessed that it was like what this card says.

PARTY HARD
It's romanzed as Shutiru Vanpia, instead of being Sutiru.

So it might be pronounced as /shtil van'pir/.

PARTY HARD
Got to the 4th round at my state Qualifiers. Lost to Goku Kagero and Coco OTT, but I'm proud to have participated at these Qualifiers.

I hope you guys get to as well next year if yoy haven't this year.

Aronbafon
Being in such a small country we only have local tournaments right now.

Been having my ups and downs. Best I've done was 11th out of 16 so far :disappoin

PARTY HARD
Before I forget...

To those interested in buying EB02...

150113_374930249249468_1044569236_n.jpg

Sealed boxes of EB02 will include these three promo cards. Great for Kagero and Great Nature players, not so much RP IMO. Buy four of these to get a full set, then trade 'em to any people you know who want these cards.

I know I want me some Waterfowl, but Otter's some good trade bait, too.

PARTY HARD
You're better off 4 Goku. Having 4 Goku is one of the most effective english Kagero decks more so than Overlord. 11k defensive, but you can only get off with his effect once to twice per match, and 3CB just to lose Twin Drive and slaughter RGs with a possibility of being blocked to cancel the effect isn't as rational as, say, 1CB to kill a Grade 1 and Soulcharge, 2CB to kill a Grade 2-0, or Drive Check a Grade 3 to kill a Grade 1 Booster.

After that, Heat-Nail Salamander in BT04 is a more suitable replacement than Berserk because of the recycling effect with the ability to still kill boosters.

I'd say a more proper English deck pre-BT05 (I don't even want to acknowledge The End) is

4 Goku
4 Waterfall

While Goku is best Early Game, Waterfall can manage itself with a conditionless 13k offensive to Vanguard if you're forced to ride it Early Game. And it helps unclog your hand with the G3s you don't need once you Ride it Late Game.

Ready! Fire!!
Almost done with my OTT Tsukuyomi deck. All I need for it is:

Goddess of the Full Moon, Tsukuyomi x2
CEO Amaterasu
Silent Tom
Battle Sister, Chocolat (currently on its way to me.

It would be Evil Eye Princess Euryale, but Set 5 has yet to come out for english. And I'm getting at least 2 to replace an Amaterasu and a Full Moon Tsukuyomi.