Why would anyone play Gold Paladins when Nova Grappler is obviously the master race. Such nice card designs. Is it hard to assemble a viable deck of them in the English version?

PARTY HARD
NOT necessarily. The Starter Deck hasn't yet been released in English, so you need to build it from packs.

Also, I THINK this is a Nova Grappler. It's hilarious!

vgd_today355.jpg

It looks like something from Ultraman...

Ready! Fire!!
Why would anyone play Gold Paladins when Nova Grappler is obviously the master race.

Well, the results for the Dallas WCQ says otherwise. 6 Gold Paladins, OTT, and a mixed deck of Kagero and Spike Brothers.

Well, the results for the Dallas WCQ says otherwise. 6 Gold Paladins, OTT, and a mixed deck of Kagero and Spike Brothers.

Yeah but Nova Grapplers have this:

UltimateLifeformCosmoLord-BT03-EN-RRR-SAMPLE.jpg

And I love me some TTGL. Lol. Like I said I like playing sub-optimal deck types because otherwise I will just get bored and fall asleep. I play how I want to play not how "the best" tend to play.

PARTY HARD
2eca3035-s.jpg

Source

Release date: 08/12/12

Clans included:
Murakumo
Aqua Force
Oracle Think Tank
Nova Grappler
Angel Feathers
Great Nature
Gold Paladin
Narukami
Pale Moon
and apparently OTHERs.

-----

The **** is this ****, Bushiroad? Seriously? More fucking Great Nature? Great Nature had support from its main release, BT07, and onward to BT08. Seriously, fucking STOP. Give Aqua Force some breathing room, not overshadow it with a clan no one's gonna fucking use.

PARTY HARD
No. That's BT09. We get BT07 near the end of September (22nd if you live in Singapore), catch up with EB02 and BT04, then we catch up with BT08 next year, probably catch up with EB04&5, EB01, or BT05. We won't get BT09 until say next summer or so, if not mid spring.

But that's just an assumption.

Back in Black
NOT necessarily. The Starter Deck hasn't yet been released in English, so you need to build it from packs.

Also, I THINK this is a Nova Grappler. It's hilarious!

vgd_today355.jpg

It looks like something from Ultraman...

I think that it's the witch from Tiga, but I may be confusing it with something else.

PARTY HARD
vgd_today359.jpg

The G3. Still looks like something from Ultraman.

BTW, it's called "Galaxy Super Beast, Zeal".

Aronbafon
The Galaxy Beast are Dimension Police. They're based on Gundam/Super Robots and Tokusatsu (Mainly Ultraman)