PARTY HARD
I've noticed that there's a rising amount of people here who play, starting to play, or seem interested in Cardfight!! Vanguard. I thought it's a nice change of pace, and that it'd seem like a good idea to make our own pocket community here. So first, let me start off by giving some good places to start off with:

• Cardfight!! Vanguard English Homepage - Details for shops that sell and play Cardfight!! Vanguard. If you're ever looking for a place that sells Cardfight!! Vanguard, here's your directory.
  • V-Mundi - One of the leading blogs for English CFV. Includes Clan breakdowns, probability, and gaming theory. Come visit us in the forums and chat (though I recommend you get yourself your own chat client). My trades can be found here.
  • Vanguard Rider - One of the many CFV communities out there. Not as dumb as Pojo. My trades can be found here.
  • Cardfight Wiki - A helpful sack of information. Don't be stupid like the people in this wiki, though.

Welp, hope to get this game running here in HJU.

Ready! Fire!!
What I want to make out of a deck would be those Oracle Think Tank cards. They seem to have a really good draw power and able to look at your top deck and choose whether to put it on top or bottom. The Royal Paladin is just a starter for me til I can get OTT done. Though it might take a while to make since alot of the cards are rather expensive.

Aronbafon
What I want to make out of a deck would be those Oracle Think Tank cards. They seem to have a really good draw power and able to look at your top deck and choose whether to put it on top or bottom. The Royal Paladin is just a starter for me til I can get OTT done. Though it might take a while to make since alot of the cards are rather expensive.

They are getting an Extra Booster soon (It's coming out in November for Japan) so early 2013 we'll probably have it.

Budou though
i want to make that complete Bermuda Triangle clan deck but since i'm quitting my crappy job soon, i won't have the funds to get the deck. oh well. next year

PARTY HARD
ArcAce: I haven't seen a card go over $20, so it's not THAT bad. Expensive would be $40 for a piece of cardboard. THAT'S expensive.
Shino: Just get 2 or 3 EB02s when they release this...what, November I think? Get most of what you need in one shot. Plus, they're cheaper than regular booster boxes by about a little bit above half the price.
HenshiN: That would be BT05, a Clan EB dedicated to OTTs. Most of the OTT cards are getting reprinted, INCLUDING the Perfect Guard Chocolat (PGs are a staple in every deck and must at least run 4 of). I actually have an Amaterasu and a Chocolat, but I'm trading the latter.

Budou though
EB02? Extra Booster: Banquet of Divas? buy 2 or 3 of the booster boxes?

PARTY HARD
Yup. If you wanna build a specific clan, and there's a Clan-specific extra booster, you buy 2 or 3 of the box. Extra Boosters are only 15 packs, half of what a normal Booster set holds, for about half to half and $5+ of a cheap Booster box. Chances are, when you buy at least 2 boxes, if not 3, you'll get most of what you need. It's clan specific, so it shouldn't be hard.

Booster Boxes have about 3 RRR, 5 RR a box. SP if you're lucky. Extra Booster boxes have about 1 RRR, 2 RR a box.

If you're itching to build Bermuda Triangle, VMundi did a clan-dissection of it.

See now this game I would love to get into but it's such an expensive hobby. Was debating on just buying a box and seeing what I could pull. Which is the least used "clan". I love using complicated or rarely seen decks and stratagems in my card battling games.

Ready! Fire!!
Yeah. Playsets of Silent Tom, Battle Sister, Chocolat, Goddess of the Half and Full Moon, Tsukuyomi, and CEO Amaterasu. Getting playset singles of them is a pain to get. ebay prices Half and Full Moon Tsukuyomi at 22, which is rather high.

PARTY HARD
Just break the mold. Don't play Gold Paladins. Too many people are playing Gold Paladins because it's a main character hype right now.