Cara Delevingne Would Like To Be James Bond

Staff member
Peter Paltridge submitted a pop geeks news article

Cara Delevingne Would Like To Be James Bond
cara-delevingne-hair.jpg

Continue reading the original pop geeks news article.

There will be some a big back lash if this ever did happen. I'm not a sexist person and I'm sure a lot of people that do not want this are not sexist either but it will literally ruin the whole movie. You just can't have a female James Bond, similar to how you could not replace the girl in Jessica Jones with a guy. It just doesn't work and people need to stop trying to change things to make a small group of people happy. Plus, if they did choose a woman to become the next James Bond, please let it not be her because she would not suit it at all.

This is very pretense on her part. :D

I think what she has to do is stop - urgently - from acting because she as an actress is like a true zero on the left. Seriously, she is terribly bad. :confused:

саrа rосkеtеd tо stаrdоm in 2010 whеn shе bесаmе thе fасе оf Burbеrry. Sооn аftеr, shе wаs соvеtеd by high-prоfilе fаshiоn hоusеs асrоss thе wоrld inсluding сhаnеl, Stеllа Mссаrtnеy, DKNY аnd Mulbеrry. Shе hаs bаggеd mаgаzinе соvеrs inсluding Tееn Vоguе, сhinеsе Vоguе, Russiаn Vоguе, Numеrо аnd i-D. оvеr thе lаst thrее yеаrs, shе hаs stеаdily bееn сlimbing hеr wаy tо thе tоp оf thе fаshiоn hеаp аnd а lоt оf spесulаtiоn hаs bееn mаdе trying tо pinpоint еxасtly why, with hеr аristосrаtiс fаmily bеing piсkеd upоn аnd sоmе оf thе оthеr соnсlusiоns drаwn саn оnly bе dееmеd аs hаrsh. love her!

I
This is very pretense on her part. :D

I think what she has to do is stop - urgently - from acting because she as an actress is like a true zero on the left. Seriously, she is terribly bad. :confused:
do agree with you on this, her acting in suicide squad was awkward to say the least and her acting skills are sub-par.

I think this is great and it doesn't really matter if she fits the part or not. The point is she was bold enough to voice out an opinion many secretly want but are not bold enough to say it. Do you really think Elon Musk was the first man to ever want to create another world on Mars? Certainly not. But he was the first to express it and work towards making it happen. So I salute her for opening a space for the role of James Bond to be looked from a different angle.

It doesn't mean that she l will really become James Bond. It's silliness to the Director's part or the owner of the franchise if they will let it to happen. She just wants to become a James Bond, which is very impossible. Perhaps she fits for Charlie's Angels.

I

do agree with you on this, her acting in suicide squad was awkward to say the least and her acting skills are sub-par.

Ir's pretty simple... She didn't perform well in any of the movies that she participated in. I mean, she was very bad at all of them. She simply can't be called an actress.

I don't see the problem in a female playing James Bond. Cara is the problem here, she's not the best actress. This seems more like a controversial comment to me, something to put the idea out there. She certainly would not be the first choice for this role.