Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
The Devil Exile Feels Sad

Another day out of paradise.
Another day labeled a traitor.
Another day convicted of crimes never done.
Another day of injustice gone rampant.
Another day were hope is nothing but a bleak memory.
Another day as Pagilacci the sad clown.
Another day of analyzing weaknesses hoping for a striking time.
Another day Darth Legion sicks his clique mercenaries.
Another day were the exile's principles are that of Caesar.
Another day were Caesar is as constant as the Northern Star
Another day of being down.
Another day brought about by ignorant hatred.
Another day of the land's masses being harvested by the clique.
Another day where something is less sweet because of the name it has.
Another day.
Tomorrow.
And tomorrow.
And tomorrow.

The Man Who Is Never Punished

Humans. While darkness exists in all of their hearts very few actually unleash it within their souls. These people are the true scum, the vile, the evil, the hatred, the decay, the sadistic, and the ruthless. One such person is the Unpunished. The Unpunished was a man that harassed everyone that never agreed with him. The Unpunished went out of his way to defame otherwise innocent people and successfully managed to get them into exile. CS was the primary target of the Unpunished, never a break he could catch for him and never a moment this vile scum let him alone. Because the Unpunished was so "respected" the sheep fell for his antics and CS's life became a rodeo with him as a hoss. The Unpunished used his malicious intent and using his cohorts managed to dig all the blame on CS and for the corrupted light it worked while the pure light had no spines to stop it. An innocent man, nay, innocent people being considered the spawn of Lucifer and with CS gone the Unpunished puts on a mask of politeness, knowing he'll never have to pay for his horrendous crimes. His gang that assisted him may be slowly yet surely be falling apart, but the Unpunished goes unpunished.

Bad Friends

Have you ever had a bad friend? That to be the only type I have these days. Them bad friends man, with their talking and mouth spamming, only thinking of themselves and doing the bare minimal. Them bad friends man, only helping you if you bother asking and even then they use their beloved mouths to talk their way out of it despite the lack of moral or legal issues. Them bad friends man, not taking the effort to give you legit help in your darkest of hours. Them bad friends man, talking the night away about unrelatable complaints you could not care if your life depended on it. Them bad friends man, they truly signify that at heart you are alone with nobody to count on when you need them most rather you have people that just talk for the sake of talking. Them bad friends man, no good emotion ever comes from them and their talking even if they give it a fancy word like "advice". Them bad friends man, so much mouth spam you want to violently punch shut. Them bad friends man, sometimes they are asking for brain damage and dementia. Them bad friends man, I would not feel sorry for their misery and violated state even to stop the omnicidal maniacs from destroying our world.

Drowning In Agony

I swim I swam I swum, all around the endless ocean of dread. How buoyant can one be after so long without land? Like the polar bear that drowns when he cannot find ice? Warming of the globe. By body yearns to stop since I have traveled ever yonder in the ocean. The predators, possessed by ravaging hunger to exterminate, always stalk me as they lurk below. Voracious is it not? That feeling of hopelessness that consumes you day in and day out. There once was ice for I to climb on like the white furry predator that conquered the northern Arctic. That was until the warming happened and the ice was maliciously violated. All I am doing now is drowning in agony.

The Heroine That Is Paradise

That delicious golden nectar that runs into the place of gold and diamonds. How I urn for that every hour on the hour. Engorged in it have I. Injecting it into my veins and arteries to achieve ultimate nirvana. Oh yes the nirvana, a wonderful state in ways someone who has not devoured the nectar of paradise could never hope to comprehend. More addictive than the greatest of all narcotics. I miss it so day in and day out, going many sleepless nights without that taste of gold and diamonds. The paradise, delicious are you, for you are the heroine of the ages.

That Paradise

Whenever one gazes upon the golden paradise laced with gold and diamonds they see just a place, but I see it as it truly is, the paradise that is golden, laced with gold and diamonds. Magnificent. Incredible. Amazing. Fantastic. Uncanny. Delicious. Wonderful. That paradise. You alone are worth not having attachments to humans, you alone fill my void of agony and sorrow, you alone make me what I am. Paradise, how I miss you now and always will until the very nanosecond I achieve nirvana with you once again.

TK Bells

TK bells, TK bells, TK all the way
Oh what fun it is to TK in a one horse open TK (whee!)
Scrolling through TK
With no one but my mouse
Over the flamers we go
Reporting all the way (hahahaha)
Bells on every forum
Making logic light
Oh what fun it is to be on there a lot! O

Missing Home

Have you ever missed home? I have missed home and am missing home. That magical place where one belongs. One in which the dreams flow through the stream of time to rejuvenate oneself. All that home. Who would not want home? Why deny those that are attached to home? For those home means more to them than many other things. All that home, I miss it. That which I am unable to enter because of the ravaging organisms with corrupted minds.

Song of Home Sick

TK I miss you so much
Sleepless nights can't describe
All this pain
TK one day
I will be reunited
With you
Until that day comes
I must endure the pain of night
The pain of time unending
One day will be