Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
I Got Myself Some Sad

Raging sad oh raging sad, my only companion since the day of exile the everlasting. Never once do you leave me as I gravel in the forever hopelessness of the void that is being an exile of the grand paradise overcome by the corrupt. If only a mighty true justice would come to set things right. Raging sad oh raging sad, eroding my heart just a little more everyday until there is nothing left of me. Woe be I in an endless night of horror and wrath. Raging sad oh raging sad, why do you not leave me to slowly wither away into the despair that has consumed me so. Must I always be haunted by the endlessness that is being the exile of the once great land of knowledge and pleasantry? Sadness oh sadness my sadness the great sadness; will this wrath of mine find fulfillment among frustration the everlasting?

A Censorship Known As The Living Sadolith

Endless sadness endless sadness, when will you end? You haunt me everywhere I go and deteriorate the likes of I. The Curse of Exile continues now that I cannot state when my life is in tomfoolery. A pointless censorship, an unnecessary censorship. One such as I wishes to have the great power of justice. That mighty justice. The grand justice. The justice of an army used to topple the tyrant. Constantly powerless before the forces of the uncaring. The uncaring who do not care as they themselves are not exiles and therefore do not understand. Get over myself? Only with a noose around my neck will that ever happen. Only when the time of our planet is up. Only when the Curse of Exile is lifted. Only when I have successfully lost all contact. What I would not give to see the tyrant dethroned, what I wouldn't give to return to internet paradise, what I wouldn't give to have the power of justice, what I wouldn't give to to lift this curse of mine placed by the tyrant. I would sooner lose every friend I have ever known then simply "forget" under any circumstance. TK oh TK my TK the great TK that is TK. Also this shoe size of mine is 36 centimeters.

Being The Exile Marked As Spam

This one time I was happy like a clown, but now will never experience it again perhaps. Endlessly wandering the vast ocean that is the tempest sea. Tears that are small yet with emotion as big as a sea. Logic and reasoning, to many including the exile marked as spam it is something to hold your candle to, a way to live by. You follow it so well and yet it brings you so little. Day in. Day out. Sunrise. Sunset. Endless misery is endless like the flow of time as it is the eternal river you should never swim up stream. Once up that stream was I not in a state of sad. A place to frolic and be at home, a place that could understand me with no hardship. Those were the days, gone be them as I swim down the river's eternal order, running and never walking. Harm is not something I ever mean, yet somehow, someway, people treat me as though I violently murdered them and their ideals in the back and fed them to starved vultures. They assume I fake my truths and disabilities I do not own. It is claimed by he that many hated me and yet nobody said they did. Defending myself, something any normal person would do, and you acquire the title of spam to he.

Et teh Brute? Let Caesar fall and die.

I Want Some Happy

You there. Yes you, with the happy. What is it like? What is it like to wake up in the morning not to be in unmitigated disparity knowing that no redemption can save you from the hell that is presented to you? What is it like to willingly get out of your bed and not think to yourself "why cannot I not be happy? when will the happy come?" What is it like to eat, knowing that you eat what you do is for enjoyment rather than mere survival and a tool used to drown the endless mental pain that haunts you every hour? What is it like to think of a day more than just time to kill until the time where you meet with your coffin to be consumed by the decomposers that become lively when death is done? What is it like to actually fall asleep at night, not constantly remembering every time when the sun goes down about the very curse that has befallen upon you? I do not know about you, but I want some happy of the happy kind with happy. Sadly I will never see a day like that, not ever again. Only the misery and the pet that follows that is woe.

The Abandoned That Is I

I remember the good old days when I could be happy
I remember the good old days where you'd have to do something bad to be punished
I remember the good old days where I had peers and not just my thoughts
I remember the good old days when joking was not a serious offense
I remember the good old days when smiles were actually voluntary
I remember the good old days where people actually helped without insults
I remember the good old days when staff was reasonable
I remember the good old days when I was not in an endless state of depression
I remember the good old days...........
Them good old days..........................................

Now I am abandoned and have given up on living knowing I'll never be accepted again.

An Ocean of Despair

So and alone and miserable be I, without help of any kind as I wander and wait for the grave to take me away. All around me I see people and their happy while I am but alone in an ocean of despair where I think I can end it all by just drowning. Yet I cannot. Sad cannot physically kill someone, only emotionally. Nevermore to enjoy the rays of the radiant sun, nevermore to enjoy the company of others, nevermore an ability to voluntarily smile, nevermore a day where I want to get out of bed and say "hello world". Just afloat in a featureless ocean, bleaker than bleak. Endless sorrow comes my way as it torments me day and night. All the while I see others saying "howdy neighbor". There is not howdy for me, only fearful pain in my sights. Day in and day out. Surviving without any hopes of happy on your person rather you simply wait to die as nobody wants you even if you suffer. I want some happy and you would too if you existed in an ocean of despair.

Only in My Dreams

I'm here without you, places
Nothing but my lonely mind
And I think about you all the time
But at least you'll be with me in my memories
And tonight, places, it is only us

*insert very depressing guitar solo here*

To Be Treated Like Cancer

To be treated like cancer, a shadow cell that has no purpose but to destroy.
To be treated like cancer, one that everyone tries to force away.
To be treated like cancer, misery comes just by existing.
To be treated like cancer, how once you were accepted by so many in the golden days.
To be treated like cancer, never to have a home you could call your own.
To be treated like cancer, the facts about you are distorted every which way.
To be treated like cancer, having nobody with whom you can relate.
To be treated like cancer, depression arises at every corner.
To be treated like cancer, to be different like a human is seemingly a bad notion.
To be treated like cancer, and you really want to die and for people to understand your pain as you are truly alone in this word.

The Kicked Puppy That Is I

Sad is I in the endless world of loneliness and despair
Kicked I was when I could not defend myself proper
Much like a puppy that just wanted happy and fun
Abandoned and in pain, never able to recover on my own
Injured and alone, waiting for the pain to go away
Knowing that it may never happen in this life
Scariest of all, perhaps not even in death
Nothing but isolated from everyone I once called friend
Ringing and ringing like a bell or sever tinnitus
Misery clenches I for the end may never come
Endlessly without hope because nobody cares for I
The Kicked Puppy that is I

Pain and Suffering with Suffering and Pain

Pain and Suffering. Suffering and Pain. Intertwined are these two forces that haunt me so, intertwined with one another are these as they form fate around me, intertwined they are for I can never escape them for whatever reason, intertwined constantly is the endless mocking that never goes away even in the deadest of night and deepest of REM Sleep. Pain and Suffering. Suffering and Pain. Alone am I in the coldest night, alone am I to feel the unbridled wrath of the ignorant, alone am I to have the misfortune of being forced away from places I could call my home and have that emotion in which many called the happy, alone am I as despair creeps into my mind day in and day out as a form in which to violate endlessly, alone am I the exile of places a many, alone am I when facing those with issues more deranged than my own, alone am I with my endless depression as nobody assists the one named exile. Nobody wants an exile plushie under their Christmas tree. Pain and Suffering. Suffering and Pain. Oh lonely night, the stars write up my next woeful experience.