Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Suffocation

Respiration, the ability to sustain oneself by absorbing the air and chemically altering it into our bodies to keep them moving. To end my own self I stop this process by force. Within my grasp with all the digits of both my hands clench onto the bag composed of plastic. Around my head is the jaws of the artificial construction that will send me into that which is beyond the mortal mind's understanding. Around my neck the plastic closes off the air so I may drown in my own dioxide of carbon. I struggle and I shake until my body goes limp thanks to my willpower and grasp. Asphyxiation prevents another shell from continuing to function.

Burned Alive

No longer willing to continue in my ocean of sorrow I bathed myself in the stench and liquid used solely for vehicular fuel and profit amongst the economic giants. The odor of artificial fuel nearly violated my sense of smell beyond repair, but I knew it would not matter soon. In my grasp was a lighter ready to cause the chemical ignition that would summon the flames of my mortality. In mere seconds the embers of destruction have surrounded my in an inferno not found in nature. The wailing. The screaming. The agony. The suffering. The destruction. The pain. Eventually my nerves would no longer respond once the residue called smoke was consumed by my lungs, channeling it into my boiling blood. Before long my eyes suffered as well, preventing me from seeing my final view in this life as my breath was mixed into the noxious fumes. Oblivion is where my final ashes laid to rest as they were carried into the wind.

Overdose on Heroine

Tight is the bandana on my arm as it allows my veins to show. With these veins I inject the needle of happiness into them filled with the nectar that nullifies sorrow that one requires great connections underground to acquire. With the push of the syringe goes in the narcotic. My pulse runs wild, my eyes widen, my throat and tongue numb, my breath unable to satisfy my body's needs. Ventilation overload, my heart begins to hurt as though it is penetrated from the inside out. I fall down, unable to breath. My brain begins to have my mind hallucinate with nightmares that dance in the twilight of the background of what I feel. My nerves all over my body begin to shutdown. Finally, at the end of the rollercoster, I lay there without a pulse or a spark of life. Death by overdose.

My Chalk Outline

My eyes gaze into the twilight of the abyss we call death, glaring at what may or may not be to come. Sight beyond the realm of physical capability projected into the mind. One's final look at memories from the moment of birth when you were cared for and loved by your parents to the endless journey into the unknown you face as your status will become eternally dead. From this ledge I allow gravity to grab me in his grip and force me to the ground like all other matter. That final breeze of air on your way down, cooling your skin and evaporating your sweat as the excretions go insane from your rapidly beating heart. Upon the artificial ground of cement my head was busted open from the sheer impact, inertia following as my organs and bones became irreparably damaged. The structure of the skeleton was broken as I laid, blurred vision and in pain none could tolerate, hoping the shell that was my body could be separated from me. Nothing but blur before the darkness consumed my glaring gaze. My final gift from the planet in which mortals walk, my chalk outline.