Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
After four months we return with the first versus series known as Lupinranger vs. Patranger.

lupato.png

"Where the hell were you?"

Catching up on other projects.

"How will this go?"

Three parts with seventeen episodes each with the movie being early in part 2. Girlfriends Army will be ignored unless someone uploads it somewhere.

"Will you take on that four episode special and Hero Mama League?"

Yes and when someone uploads it, respectively.

"Cap you're showing your age."

Well this is series number 42 after all.

"Are you going to bother doing Ryusolger?"

I haven't even started Kamen Rider Zi-O or Ultraman R/B and some anime I've been wanting to see, doing this took a backseat but hopefully I can finish parts one and two done in reasonable time frames.

"Anything else you want to tell us?"

Denziman and Turboranger are being subbed in English with the latter being done really soon! Also I helped the Anonymous Russian Rippers edit scripts for Aizenborg/Izenborg and Koseidon with Jumborg Ace being our next big project. Stay tuned!
=================================================
Ruretta Gerou: Appears in episode 1. Powers include a human disguise, telekinesis, and purple body bombs.
Garatt Nargo: Appears in episodes 1 and 2. Powers include a human disguise, hand flames, an extendable spare arm in each shoulder, and a 6-tube homing missile launcher in the abdomen called the Garrato Missiles.
Namero Bacho: Appears in episode 3. Powers include a telepathic sculpting knife and an icing gun for the left arm used to immobilize enemies and teleport himself.
Rabroom Jaws: Appears in episode 4. Powers include a human disguise, a saw staff that emits shockwaves and energy cutters, hand fire balls, teleportation, shark plushies that teleport organisms via face rubbing, and launchable jaws from the mouth.
Bundorute Peggy: Appears in episodes 5 and 6. Powers include a human disguise, high jumping, a sword that fires energy cutters, and a pair of arm blades that fire energy cutters.
Merg Arita: Appears in episode 7. Powers include a left hand claw, purple energy cutters from the hands, a tongue-like whip that can take down bullets, and a giant mouth in the abdomen.
Brez Arenishka: Appears in episodes 9 and 10. Powers include a human disguise, an twin antler-like swords that fire yellow energy cutters, green electric bolts from the body, teleportation, and spawning duplicates by quick skin molting.
Pitch Cock: Appears in episode 11. Powers include a rapier that switches genders, a human disguise, and forced slipping magic for enemies on the ground.
Jenko Copamino: Appears in episode 12. Powers include super speed and grenades.
Naiyo Kapaja: Appears in episode 13. Powers include teleportation, a green force field made of energy chains called the Bari Bari Barrier, a scythe with a chained mace on the butt that summons more chains and blue energy cutters, shockwaves from the feet
Togeno Aves: Appears in episodes 14 and 15. Powers include a rifle and venomous shoulder needles that can also be used as traps.
Odoro Maximoff: Appears in episode 14. Powers include a human disguise and a kanabo that spawns whool upon striking thr ground.
Manta Bayarsh: Appears in episode 16. Powers include green mouth fire balls, purple hand lasers that switch bodies, head electric bolts, and flight.
Nero Kilner: Appears in episode 17. Powers include the Nemulance which fires pink energy discs that cause organisms to sleep, a green energy tentacle from the right shoulder, and green homing energy balls from the forehead.
So it seems like this series is flat out ignoring the ending of Zyuohger for no damn reason. I like how the Lupin Collection is meant to resemble various pieces of Super Sentai history and based on the research I did they seemed to have done a good job with that. The opening is fine, a definite improvement over what we had throughout this decade. As for characters both teams have a sense of "two clowns and a straight" going on so diversity is simply not there. Both Reds are wreckless but in different ways: Pat 1's method of being reckless is still driving a drill tank after being poisoned by needles in the back just so some kids can have a field trip while Lupin Red's method involves SHOOTING HIS OWN HAND. How the hell did that heal? Minor inconsistency, but Lupin Yellow can somehow transform her boots between intros and fighting, great continuity! The villains are fine, for a supposed interdimensional threat they act more like Space Sheriff aliens. The camera brings over the first person perspective Kyuranger experimented with and I found no issue with it. The mechs are decent step up and feel like a throwback to the early and mid 2000s although still having Happy Meal style minutia I described took over the franchise since Gekiranger (still glad that flopped despite being okay).

So yeah, there isn't much to talk about and it is nice for a series NOT to have its sixth ranger pop in for the entirety of the first third which has been pretty rare since Dekaranger. I'd add more but I just don't have much else. Unless it does something exceptionally stupid I can currently say it is definitely better than Gokaiger, Megaranger, Hurricanger, and Liveman.

Wow that took forever. Lets just get this over with in part 2.

Anidara Maximoff: Appears in episodes 14 and 18. Powers include a kanaboo, torso homing missiles, and screen hijcking.
Sudaru Urukyu: Appears in episode 19. Powers include a human disguise, invisibility, and a spear that fires energy cutters.
Zarudan Hou: Appears in episode 20. Powers include a staff that fires electric bolts and purple lasers and summoning a smoke cloud to fly on.
Gabatt Kababacci: Appears in episode 21. Powers include a large tooth brush with a rotting bacterium upon brushing, speed, turning his skin metal, and firing energy cutters and explosive balls from the brush.
Demeran Yatmis: Appears in episode 22. Powers include a scooper staff that converts organisms into goldfish, pressurized water from the mouth, high jumping, swimming, and spawning a Goldfish Bowl Barrier.
Ushibaroque: Appears in episode 23. Powers include a human disguise, high jumping, a bull horn on each shoulder, microwaves from the hands, and strength.
Giwi Newzie: Appears in episodes 23 and 24. Powers include a drill sword, phasing through projectiles via high luck feathers, a human disguise, a left hand claw that fires yellow lasers, and luck pendants that turn organisms into ivy.
Raimon Garoufang: Appears in episodes 23, 24, and 25. Powers include claws that emit purple energy cutters, size changing, a second set of arms, torso missiles, body shockwaves, reformation, and high jumping.
Herlock Sholmes: Appears in the movie. Powers include a human disguise, a shield on the left arm, a pair of grapple cables in the torso, spawning wormholes, and an explosive laser revolver.
Wilson: Appears in the movie. Powers include spawning blue fire balls that divide efore exploding, high jumping, summoning meteors, a human disguise, and a sword that causes the surrounding area to go dark.
Gristo Lloyd: Appears in episode 26. Powers include speed, pinecone bombs from the wrists, mouth bubbles that cause teleportation, a human disguise, and an acorn mace that fires needles and a machine gun.
Pyodor: Appears in episode 27. Powers include speed, mind control via talking, a human disguise, shoulder bombs, and a left hand claw that emit purple energy cutters.
Ryugu Tamatebacco: Appears in episode 28. Powers include spawning smoke clouds that age organisms, liquefying the ground to swim in it, a saw-like trident, and hand water blasts.
Modified Porderman: Appear in episoded 29 and 31. Only known power is a large left hand that turns memories into photographs.
Kunks Butylmercaptan: Appears in episode 30. Powers include telepathic explosions, emitting a stink gas from the fingers, and a forked sword.
Yoshi Urazer: Appears in episode 31. Possesses no known powers.
White Experimental Body: Appears in episodes 31 and 32. Powers include collection weakening, a circular force field from the left hand, energy cutters from the right hand claw, energy enhanced kicks and shockwaves from the right foot, green fire balls from the mouth, and creating an energy circular saw.
Envy Chiruda: Appears in episode 33. Powers include a large frying pan that emits energy cutters, torso shockwaves, purple homing lasers from the scalp that reverse aging, and flight.
Kerbero Gangan: Appears in episode 34. Powers include high jumping, a triple-barreled rifle, spawning rocks from the ground, oxygen manipulation, and gun smelling from the dog skull on the right shoulder.
So the Lupinrangers don't have much going for them while the Patrangers actually seem to have effort put into their writing. X has been stealing the show ever since he joined, easily getting a lot of screentime and most of the plot has been revolving around him in some capacity. The opening theme has grown on me a little I'll admit. Worth noting is that this is one of the very few entries in all of Super Sentai to have no alteration to the villain cast in 34 episodes; no really the others consist of JAKQ, Denziman, Bioman, Maskman, Fiveman, Timeranger, Dekaranger (Ambrella being the only thing counting as a main villain anyway), and Gekiranger. Props for keeping a status quo but they don't really do much with it. The kaiju fights being as over the top as they are really do seem to push how far they are willing to push zanniness (which they have for a while now).

Overall I don't have much else to say other than it is enjoyable even if the pacing feels slow at times.

Exactly one month since the last post. I delayed this too long so lets just get into part final.

Golams: Powers include a machine gun for each arm, replacing either hand with a blade
Doryun Sanp: Appears in episode 35. Powers include green eye lasers that duplicate organisms into good and bad halves, a large claw for the left hand, and turning the right hand into a second claw.
Pekka Zepplin: Appears in episode 36. Powers include red launchable spikes from the right shoulder and head that cause clumsiness, a targeting computer for the single eye, a machete, and a human disguise.
Yadogar Gohome: Appears in episode 37. Powers include crab claw hands, opening dimensional portals, a rainbow beam from the eyes that sends enemies to their home, turning his legs into a cone shell, and back shell missiles.
Jarnake Saucer: Appears in episode 38. Powers include a whip for each arm, mentally controlling vehicles, armored skin that allows him to survive high falls, and red lasers from the single eye.
Iselob Starfryed: Appears in episodes 38 and 39. Powers include a fan that launches fried shrimp missiles, suspending enemies into the air, teleportation, a human disguise, emitting frying oil from the four launcher ports on the fan, and using the fan as a jetpack for flight.
Dugon Manattee: Appears in episode 40. Powers include bladed hands that fire purple energy cutters that can destroy buildings, fog from the boat bow on the face, red eye lasers that amplify worry, and agility.
Destra Majjo: Powers include opening wormholes, a hammer with a hidden 4-tube missile launcher, a golam capsule, electric shockwaves from the hammer pounding the ground, machine guns in the left wrist, and an energy cannon and four 4-barreled gatling guns under the torso armor.
Tokagale Nakushaku: Appears in episode 43. Powers include a sword, purple energy balls from the hands, high jumping, running on water, a human disguise, and quick inflation.
Narizma Shibonz: Appears in episodes 43 and 44. Powers include a human disguise, telekinesis, and a long barreled flint lock pistol.
Salmon Shakekisutanchin: Appears in episode 45. Powers include a serrated sword with a wired fishing hook on the tip, teleportation using a smoke bomb, hijacking screens, food manipulation, spawning salmon cutlasses called Salted Salmon Blades, and creating hot steam from the ground.
Modified Red Poderman: Appears in episode 46. Powers include spawning a subspace called Game Dimension and creating holograms of himself.
Black Experiment: Appears in episode 48. Powers include a large right hand claw, purple eye lasers, and mouth flames.
Goche Ru Medou: Powers include opening wormholes, enlarging ganglars via green energy balls from the hands, analyzing enemy weaknesses, palm machine guns, turning her right hand into a sharp sword, restraints from the abdomen, and screen hijacking.
Zamigo Delma: Powers include a human disguise, spawning disposable pistols at the waist that instantly freeze enemies, and body liquefying.
Dogranio Yabun: Powers include size changing, energy blasts and beams from the top of the cane, armored chains around the body, telekinesis, spawning flames onto objects, a psychic barrier from the left hand, creating circular floating mirrors, explosive electric balls from the left hand that can destroy a city, turning the left hand into a claw that emits yellow energy cutters, summoning lightning, spawning restraining tar from his shadow, and circular saws from the shoulders.
Kazemi: Appears in episode 51. Only known power is blue hand energy balls.
So uh.... I don't have that much to say. Things happen, ranger balance is sort of average, there's very few twists, the mecha seem like a return to form to the pre-Gekiranger days, the opening theme grew on me a little, it was interesting to have the final boss be the only villain to survive in the end, it was nice to see a dimension based villain group not of paranormal origin since the last time that happened was Go-Onger (Abaranger if you want just dimensional LIFEFORMS), the final battle was mostly good outside of Dogranio destroying multiple blocks of buildings only to show very little of said destruction happening at ground level, and this is the first sentai series not to have neither a major villain killed off or added in within 40 total episodes. It was a perfectly fine series, but most of the things it tried have been done in other sentai. Aside from the lack of Zyuoh World inhabitants there's nothing out of continuity.

I don't have much more to add, time for ranking things.

Favorite Mecha:
Go-Buster Oh > Buster Hercules > DaiBouken > V-Rex > GaoHunter > X Emperor > Kyutamajin > Tategami Lioh > Great Five > GouZyuJin > Grand Liner > Bio Robo > Kiba Daioh > Jet Garuda > Kyurenoh > Ohranger Robo > Gosei Ground > GaoGod > Sirend Builder > Victory Robo > Turbo Robo > Star Five > Gouraijin > Go-Buster KeroOh > Gosei Great > Ryuteioh > DaiZyuZin > Jet Icarus > Dairenoh > Travelion > Gingaioh > PteraidenOh > Galaxy Mega > Oh Blocker > GaoKing > Five Robo > RV Robo > Delta Mega > Flash King > SpinoDaiOh > Tenkujin > Goggle Robo > SaiDaiOh > Live Boxer > GaoIcarus > Gigant Hooh > Gosei Wonder > Change Robo > DaiTanken > MagiKing > Engine Daishogun > Dyna Robo > GekiFire > MaxOhJa > Gosei Ultimate > PlezuOh > Battle Fever Robo > Ginga Rhinos > Ginga Phoenix > GaoMuscle > VRV Robo > Sun Vulcan Robo > Kerberios > MougyudaiOh > DekaWing > Lion Ha-Oh > Red Puncher > KyoRyuZin > DaiDenziJin > BakuRenOh > Liner Boy > PatKaiser > Build DaiOh > Muteki Shogun > Time Robo Alpha > Sirender > LupinKaiser > Senpujin > Live Robo > Turbo Rugger > GouRyuJin > Lupin Magnum > Kakure Daishogun > DieselOh > Dekaranger Robo > Victory Mars > WolKaiser > EngineOh > AbaRenOh > ToquOh > Mega Voyager > Shurikenjin > Time Robo Beta > Daigoyou > Titan Boy > Land Galaxy > GanbirOh > MagiLegend > DekaBike > GaoKnight > Mega Winger > Bison King > Time Shadow > SeikuOh > DaikaiOh > DodekaiOh > KillerOh > Bull Taurus > DaiTenku > GekiTohJa > SaintKaiser > Go-Roader GT > Gekiatsu Dai-Oh > ShinkenOh > Tsubasamaru > Sigma Project > Tousai Zyoh > Datas Hyper > Tackle Boy > GokaiOh > SafariGaOh > Zyuoh Wild > Condor Wild > Zyuoh King > Revolver Mammoth > Providus

Favorite Series:
Kyuranger > Magiranger > Changeman > Go-Busters > Timeranger > Fiveman > Goseiger > GoGo-V > Zyuranger > Go-Onger > Kyoryuger > Gingaman > Dekaranger > Denziman > Ohranger > Toquger > Shinkenger > Gaoranger > Bioman > Carranger > Zyuohger > Dynaman > Abaranger > Maskman > Lupinranger vs. Patranger > Goggle-V > Boukenger > Turboranger > Battle Fever J > Ninninger > Flashman > Gorenger > Dairanger > JAKQ > Kakuranger > Jetman > Gekiranger > Sun Vulcan > Liveman > Hurricanger > Megaranger > Gokaiger

Favorite Openings:
Turboranger > Bioman > Zyuranger > Ohranger > GoGo-V > Go-Onger > Gaoranger > Dairanger > Shinkenger > Flashman > Denziman > Gokaiger > Boukenger > Dynaman > Gingaman > Kyuranger > Hurricanger > JAKQ > Magiranger > Goggle-V > Megaranger > Kakuranger > Jetman > Dekaranger > Timeranger > Kyoryuger > Carranger > Sun Vulcan > Battle Fever J > Liveman > Changeman > Gorenger > Go-Busters > Kyuranger > Lupinranger vs. Patranger > Ninninger > Fiveman > Abaranger > Gekiranger > Maskman > Goseiger >Toquger > Zyuohger

Super Sentai Strongest Battle will be done eventually and with plot synopses, but watching this series has pretty much burned me out on Super Sentai. It is very unlikely I'll even touch Ryusoulger until it's done airing. I finally got around to watching Kamen Rider Zi-O, I still need to watch Ultraman R/B (especially since Taiga is coming), JAKQ was just recently subbed into english in its entirety with Flashman soon to follow, and I have a dozen other things. Consider this a hibernation period, we'll be back eventually, folks. Until then.... "catch me if you can".

Looks like Jatoku finally got off their asses so I can take this short on.

Hero Mama League:

On a distant planet we see Demost from Jiraiya/Space Squad 2, one of the Genmakuu apostles, train for a new martial arts. He targets Earth to test it out where there are heroes. The narrator introduces Hurricange Blue, Deka Yellow, and Magi Pink with quick backstories each. The three of them are walking their children to school while their husbands are said to be mentioned for another time. The children are dropped off as we see what each of the three is thinking. Their teacher, Hiroto, tells them they are tired and that bums them out hard. The trio go to a cafe to relieve stress, clearly they have interest in him. After a lot of talking of how to juggle ranger duties with motherhood we get a pun about money and Blue gets an idea called time saving. Meanwhile, Demost sends mecha nin insects (I haven't seen Jiraiya so I don't know if this is a new power) and a joke about the budget by the narrator. After methods on how to save time on chores (this goes on for a while) Blue suggests they do the same thing in battle. At one point they think about throwing out ranger rollcalls when Yellow gets a call and has to run off, but not before transforming to save time- HOW CAN YOU BE DONE IN THREE MINUTES!?

Demost lines up his cutout insects while Blue and Pink munch on pizza- Oh hey, Yellow got back. She tried bunching up anaroids in battle, but that failed and apparently Deka Pink likes rollcall. The narrator reminds the audience of the rollcall so they redid it from the beginning. Also Dekas Master and Swan are on vacation together. Magi Pink talks with a mouthful of pizza and Hurricane Blue suggests doing chores while fighting. How? Also an idea of pressing clothes by putting them under a futon. Magi Red calls Magi Pink and she runs off after transforming and tripping at the door. Demost sends out his insect cutouts as Pink gets back and Blue gets sleepy. Pink mentions she tried using the back explosions during the rollcall which only burned it and also a mishap with laundry. Blue gets depressed and cries on the cafe floor. Black smoke heads for Earth, the trio put on makeup, an earthquake occurs, and Yellow suggests not doing any cheap tricks. Blue agrees as Demost senses the trio approaching. They transform while running in slow motion- Why are their helmets off? A slow motion charge occurs and Demost no longer feels his insects as the narrator states the whole story will be in Space Squad vs. Kyuranger. The moms go to pick their kids up after fighting. They are aware their moms are heroes, give them words of kindness, and the narrator gives out closing words of encouragement to all the moms watching.

Better than Megaranger and Gokaiger, I'll say that much.

>Flashman and Dynaman are fully subbed, leaving only Turboranger
>Kamen Rider X is fully subbed
>Mill Creek is taking care of Ultraman

What a time to be a tokusatsu fan! Anyway....

Super Sentai Strongest Battle:

This took way longer than it should have, sorry about that! I'll now list things I found noteworthy about this four parter:

-This music is highly unfitting.
-When the Gokaigers first lose to Gaisorg why is Gokai Silver with them?
-Interesting how the Mobeus Connect can not only pluck individuals from speicifc universes, but can age up the Toqugers.
-Why were Ninjaman from Kakuranger and Zubaan from Boukenger included? They aren't rangers- WHY IS SIGNALMAN HERE!?
-Nice continuity call back between Gokai Red and ZyuohEagle. Similarly with Sasori Orange and Deka Master.
-Oh hey, Time Blue survived his health condition afterall!
-It was amusing for Jet Owl to know trivia about other yellow rangers.
-Planet Nemesis from Zyuranger is the main setting? Neat! Dai Satan making a return and a confirmed galaxy buster? Even better! Nice additions to the lore! They even had Zyuranger's (technicalluy Maskman's) fissure shot! It does make you wonder why he was only a head in Zyuranger, but since Metal Heroes is in the same continuity and the events of Exceedraft happened at the time (which featured God fighting Satan) you can chalk it up to him having to split his essence into two entities. Also it implied Santa World before Go-Onger.
-Rita's backstory.... Oh dear.... She might have alluded to rape.... Well, Abaranger did it first.
-Kind of stupid Ultimate Dai Satan's mouth beam cn easily penetrate mountains but only depower a pair of rangers. Did ANYONE proofread!?

Ultimate Dai Satan: Powers include a highly destructive mouth and hand beams, throwing energy cutters, and shockwaves by stomping
////
Overall I thought this was a fine crossover and a decent introduction to the Ryusoulgers. Time for rankings.

Favorite Series:
Kyuranger > Magiranger > Changeman > Go-Busters > Timeranger > Fiveman > Goseiger > GoGo-V > Zyuranger > Go-Onger > Kyoryuger > Gingaman > Dekaranger > Denziman > Ohranger > Toquger > Shinkenger > Gaoranger > Bioman > Carranger > Zyuohger > Dynaman > Abaranger > Maskman > Lupinranger vs. Patranger > Goggle-V > Boukenger > Turboranger > Battle Fever J > Ninninger > Flashman > Gorenger > Dairanger > JAKQ > Kakuranger > Jetman > Gekiranger > Strongest Battle > Sun Vulcan > Liveman > Hurricanger > Megaranger > Gokaiger

Favorite Openings:
Turboranger > Bioman > Zyuranger > Ohranger > GoGo-V > Go-Onger > Gaoranger > Dairanger > Shinkenger > Flashman > Denziman > Gokaiger > Boukenger > Dynaman > Gingaman > Kyuranger > Hurricanger > JAKQ > Magiranger > Goggle-V > Megaranger > Kakuranger > Jetman > Dekaranger > Timeranger > Kyoryuger > Carranger > Sun Vulcan > Battle Fever J > Liveman > Changeman > Gorenger > Go-Busters > Kyuranger > Lupinranger vs. Patranger > Ninninger > Fiveman > Abaranger > Gekiranger > Maskman > Goseiger >Toquger > Zyuohger > Strongest Battle

Next time will be diving into Lupat vs. Kyuranger and after that Ryusoulger. Merry Christmas, folks.

Lu vs. Pat vs. Kyu:

Nice logo opening. The Lupinrangers walk around while some guy with red eyes watches and ties them up, followed by demanding their money- Oh it's Minato from Kyuranger! Civilians run away and the Patrangers show up followed by Shishi Red via meteor crash. Talk about lucky. A van shows up with an alien forcing the Lupinrangers and Minato into it and fleeing. Shishi Red introduces himself and gets arrested by Pat 1, I assume for interfering in police business. The title appears followed Shishi Red being interro- Don Armage had a body double? Why is this the first mention- Whatever. Pat 1 doesn't buy any and throws a fit. X walks in saying the kidnappers got contacted. At the cafe the Patrangers infiltrate to set up recording devices. At the hideout we can see the van driver was Jerataro who, like Minato, are afraid on what to do next. Lupin Red is disappointed they weren't kidnapped b Gangler and just start asking questions. They are talk about being aliens but during Minato's concert tour they found themselves in this dimension and that they are starving. Some bickering and petty ensue followed by Lupin Yellow telling them to contact their restaurant for money. The call occurs, it's a little comedic. The price ends up being 150,000 yen which angers the Lupinrangers. Tenbin Gold watches nearby and notes that Minato doesn't have his guitar which dropped earlier. Hebitsukai Silver and him both show up and introduce themselves. Lupin Yellow questions them being thieves, Lupin Blue states they are only after the Lupin Treasure. The duo explain Minato's guitar is a Jark Matter relic with billions which Lupin Red thinks is with the Global Police. Lupin Blue suggests joining forces while the Patrangers what to do. A call with a voice changer is done by Lupin Red which wants 100 million and the Lupin Collection the Patrangers have. X gives the butler all their Lupin Collection pieces, saying the can't replace human life. The Patrangers decide to give theirs up too. Later some staking out is done, the van shows up- BWUAHAHAHA! Silver and Gold have bad disguises! X shows them the suitcases of treasure and walks over when a Gangler named Rirus Lippig pops from underground to take back Minato's guitar. The Lupinrangers find the Patrangers' gear and reluctantly transform while the duo drive off in the van. Fighting ensues and the Lupinrangers have no idea how to use the suits. Rirus flees and the Patrangers check on the Lupinrangers to make sure they are okay while X wonders why the attack occurred. Shishi Red is stuck in a cell while Sasori Orange, Chameleon Green, and Kajiki Yellow munch of food at some restaurant. Orange spots Minato, Yellow tries hiding his tail, and a new report shows that the guitar is wanted. Green suggests looking into it- WHY WERE YOU NOT WITH RED!? Green alerts the other Kyurangers via kyutama. Silver and Gold bid farewell to the Lupinrangers that dusk when Lupin Red suggests another team up and they agree. The Patrangers go over the facts when Jim walks in with Houou Soldier, acknowledging the parallel universe. The others mention Shishi Red and let him out of his cell and Pat 1 apologies for not believing him. Shishi Red mentions he stayed because he believes in rule of law because of Don Armage's lawlessness. Red explains to the Global Police that after Don Armage's defeat he had a body double named Don Arkage who fled to this universe for reasons uncertain, likely a redo of domination. More Kyurangers were sent here but got split off at the wormhole. Green, Orange, and Yellow track down the guitar to Rirus's hideout. Don Arkage shows up and Rirus gives him the guitar via porderman. The don explains the guitar has a hundred planets worth of planesium called Hyper Planesium. Bathing in that will allow him to surpass his predecessor when the Kyurangers and Lupinrangers show up. Some confusion happens and the eight rangers transform- No intros? Porderman swarm on them and fail hard. Lupin Red jokes about the Kyurangers being crayons when Green says there are twelve of them total. Rirus has a strong enough defense to hold all eight back.

On the roof Don Arkage looks at the city and turns the guitar into planesium. This is detected by the Global Police and the two reds head on over. The Lupinrangers take Rirus's collection pieces and kick him down.... Into another room. Lupin Fever and All Star Impact are used to exterminate Rirus. Green acknowledges the Gangler were stronger than she thought. Orange brings up how they don't want evil thriving in this universe like theirs. The Kyurangers bid farewell for realseys this time while Don Arkage slowly gets more powerful from the purple light. Shishi Red transforms and rushes in, forcing the others to follow. Everyone gets knocked down and the reds are taken down so hard the turn back into humans. Don Arkage mutates and emits a strong energy cutter before running. Shishi Red is patched up at Global Police Head Quarters while Pat 1 scolds him. Shishi Red whispers something to him and loses consciousness, Pat 1 saying they must create a weak point. On the roof Orange, Silver, and Gold talk about protecting the planet. That morning Don Arkage- Nice helicopter shot! Don Arkage looks down on a cliff at the transformed Patrangers and Kyurangers who go in guns blazing. With one energy ball barrage they are transformed back into civilians when suddenly the other five Kyurangers show up! After some banter and Shishi Red showing up all- Wait, the Lupinrangers also arrive! More banter and- WHY THE HELL IS ZYUOH THE WORLD HERE TOO!? All twenty rangers transform and fucking hell this is awesome and they even have the spiffy intros. Don Arkage is unimpressed and just summons the three vice shoguns and a garrison of indavers. So much cool fighting. The World runs off for some reason and once the grunts are busted the vice shoguns are overwhelmed after X transforms. Some joke about an all-girls party is imagined because we gotta have comedy. The four reds go after the don and they seem to be pretty even. The vice shoguns are quickly destroyed by combo attacks. The don gets stunned and the rangers use their upgraded finishers all at once, obliterating him for good- OH SNAP HE GREW BIG AND FLEW INTO THE CITY! All mecha are summoned to deal with him- Oh I guess just Kaiser VSX. The Kyurangers comment how roomy the cockpits are. The good Kaiser opens a can of whoop ass, quickly disarming Don Arkage and leaving him defenseless to the onslaught of powers. The fight ends with the Kaiser All Star Strike, all vehicles and kyutamas rushing and blowing him up. Cheers are done in the cockpits before the Kaiser disassembles. Pat 1 and Shishi Red exchange words with their teams listening in. Chameleon Green tells Pat 2 and 3 that their galaxy sees police as saviors- Oh hey there's The World pouting in the corner! The reds solute each other until Shishi Red tells Pat 1 to give the Lupinrangers their thanks which angers him. The Lupinrangers look on from a distance and give a secret adieu. The credits roll with all the rangers dancing to the Kyuranger theme. Amusing. The post credits scene ends on a comedic chase scene.

Rirus Lippig: Powers include burrowing by spinning, a double barreled pistol that fires bullets and spikes, a whip, and firing bricks and forming brick walls from the left arm
Don Arkage: Powers include throwing energy cutters, teleportation, homing energy balls from the back ring, reviving dead Jark Matter members, twin swords, and size changing

Not seeing anything out of continuity and it was pretty amusing albeit too comedic at times. Later this year we will be taking on Ryusoulger so tune in, folks!

Now for the series that further cemented in the concept of Super Sentai dying which we all call Ryusoulger.

314ab4e65b7188916096774f744cdafd.jpg

"How will this-"

Yes more monster of the week analyses, the movie will count as an episode, we are dividing this up into three parts with sixteen episodes each ending on 15, 31, and 47 with the versus movie later down the line.

"What is your prob-"

2020 has been horrid for everyone that this series made bad impressions right out of the gate I want to rant on, lets just go through the open door already.

"What about-"

Kiramager will be done next year, likely after Biden gets sworn in, lets just go already!
Tankjou: Powers include armor, a zweihander that can emit purple energy cutters and shockwaves, opening portals, an energy cannon on the torso that absorbs planetary energy, size changing eye energy blasts
Dragon Minusaur: Appears in episode 1. Powers include a pendulum bladed tail, mouth flames, purple energy balls from the back, and purple electric balls and lightning from the nasal horn.
Basilisk Minusaur: Appear in episodes 1 and 14. Only known power is long claws.
Unicorn Minusaur: Appears in episode 2. Powers include a rapier that can be charged with heat to do more damage, speed, high jumping, and green body energy waves.
Medusa Minusaur: Appears in episode 3. Powers include a sword that emits orange energy cutters and a pair of eyes on the torso that turn organisms into stone even through screens.
Kraken Minusaur: Appears in episodes 4 and 9. Powers include a pair of gatling guns on each arm that causes humans to sleep, and thick armor.
Cerberus Minusaur: Appear in episode 5, 6, and 9. Powers include venomous fangs, high jumping and venom transfer by touch.
Cockatrice Minusaur: Appears in episodes 7 and 8. Powers include screeches that knock organisms out and form purple blasts, a right hand sickle, a left hand mace, and flight.
Mimic Minusaur: Appears in episode 9. Powers include a pocket dimension based on desires and reviving dead minusaurs.
Troll Minusaur: Appears in episode 10. Powers include reflecting projectiles from left arm to right arm, rocky armor, and a volcano shield on each arm that emits red energy balls.
Shen Minusuar: Appears in episodes 11 and 12. Powers include purple energy balls from the head, an extendable spike on each wrist, and emitting mist from the torso that causes illusions.
Mummy Minusaur: Appears in episode 13. Powers include an eye laser that turns thoughts into speech, body bandages for entrapment, red arm electric bolts, and teleportation.
Kelpie Minusaur: Appears in episode 14. Powers include sonic screeches, summoning explosive water balls, teleportation, and a circular water barrier.
Primogenitor Minusaur: Appears in the movie. Powers include spawning time portals from the head ring and blue nose energy blasts.
Pan Minusaur: Appears in episode 15. Powers include a blue magnetic beam from the head horns that causes organisms and objects to be magnetized, purple arm energy cutters, and high jumping.
Lets get the few positives out of the way: The Drunns are unarguably one of not the most competent foot soldiers in the franchise, they stand a decent chance against the rangers in the beginning and in the movie they are a match for regular non-powered warriors. Creon is an amusing comic relief villain, there I said it. In fact the villains are not half bad in general. I am also glad that nothing so far contradicts continuity, in fact the movie implies the meteor in the fifth mass extinction has dimensional properties which fix head tilting "but how?" moments in Abaranger and Go-Onger. In fact I dare say most of the humans in Dino World from Abaranger were likely descendants of the Ryusoul Tribe. On top of that the Kishiryus are AI, not dinosaurs in mechanical bodies, which is a unique take on dinosaur sentai. I even theorize that the Druidons came back to Earth because the Psyma were collecting minus energy back in the events of GoGo-V. And as always, cool action sequences.

The good stuff is gone lets tear into this. The editing is bad, not even standard Toei editing where backgrounds change bad, I'm talking entire sequence transitions feel missing. It constantly feels chopped up and to be honest it does not help the pacing. Blue and Pink get an episode and Gold gets two while Red, Green, and Black so far have gotten zilch (or maybe they did and the editing was so bad you could not tell). The side characters are useless. The comedy is probably tied with editing for being the worst aspect, not only is it too cartoony, but it tries too hard to make the heroes look like idiots. Except for Black, they make him into a kid friendly Golgo 13 with how willing he is to slay Minusaur hosts. Tankjou was a decent villain at first, but then they just killed him off in six episodes for no reason. The music is also pretty low tier although not bottom three. The pacing isn't much better, despite trying to go fast it comes across as slow. It's been theorized that this was supposed to be a knight oriented series, but because LuPat bombed so hard in sales they had to change it to dinosaurs at the last minute and given how Tyramigo is the only mech with a suit I can buy it. It does remind me of Dairanger though, the red ranger's mech being agile and others' mechs being used as add ons for the real mecha of the series. And finally, and this was even worse in the movie, SO MUCH FUDGING SHAKY CAM! KEEP THE CAMERA STILL ONCE IN A WHILE! Did Toei run out of money for a tripod? Even now we can feel the effects of Kamen Rider Build which I will continue to call the worse tokusatsu ever made until I encounter something far more foul.

So yes, I can safely say this definitely will not be getting into the top 5 even if it does massive overhaul from episode 16 onward. If not for the Drunns and action scenes there is a real chance this will end up in mediocre territory, maybe even bad depending on how much it wants to suck. I will try to get this done before 2021, but I have other things I would rather be doing. To end this part here is Creon in an out of context picture.

creon-the-creep.png

Now for part two because I had nothing better to do over the Thanksgiving holiday.
Ghost Ship Minusaur: Appears in episode 17. Powers include burrowing, a rake claw for the right hand, a crab claw for the left hand, a giant net, seven cannons on the ship-like head, and summoning a sandstorm
Golem Minusaur: Appears in episode 18. Powers include depowerment upon getting close, self replication and combining, three machine guns on each wrist that also fire orange lasers, and rocky armor
Arcahne Minusaur: Appears in episode 19. Powers include a teleporting whistle based on rule disobeying to a detention and a claw on each wrist
Grimoire Minusaur: Appears 20. Powers include manifesting drawings into reality and size changing
Giant Wiseru: Appears in episode 20. Powers include a cane that fires electric bolts and red energy waves from the head
Necromancer Minusaur: Appears in episode 22. Powers include levitation, opening a portal to the nether world, switching lives between living and dead, and a curved sword that can teleport replications of itself
Dwarf Minusaur: Appears in episode 24. Powers include karate skills, a knife that creates giant cakes as a barrier, and red energy spikes from the forehead horn
Grim Reaper Minusaur: Appears in episode 25. Powers include a blade for each arm, turning into data by absorbing souls, traveling through cyberspace, spawning clones, and reformation
Dodomeki Minusaur: Appears in episodes 26 and 27. Powers include a thick head shell, crab claw hands that fire grenades, a blue laser from the main eye that removes kindness from organisms, and purple lasers from the smaller eyes
Beelzebub Minusaur: Appears in episode 28. Powers include an extendable barbed tail and a fly on the head that fights with front legs
Poltergeist Minusaur: Appears in episode 29. Powers include absorbing junk and emitting toxic purple gas from wounds
Dullahan Minusaur: Appears in episode 30. Powers include a blade on each forearm and for the tail, high jumping, speed, and blinding green light from the head called Surgery Prince
Fairy Minusaur: Appears in episode 31. Powers include flight, sonic waves that force organisms to dance, a sonic barrier, purple body lasers, and five hooked legs
HOW DO YOU GO THROUGH 31 EPISODES AND HAVE RANGER BALANCE THIS BAD!? Gold gets 5 eps, Pink 3 eps, Red and Blue 2 eps, Green 1 ep, and Black gets nothing at all! I'd say the editing improved, but when Green threw Tyramigo's soul from a forest to a building somehow it makes you wonder if the editors are even trying. Cinematography is a step down from the last two series, just back to the same shtick. The villains being constantly killed and coming back is grating and shows support for the ideas that during production that they had less of a budget to work with and there were probably major rewrites while it was going on. The main villain has not even been hinted at yet and aside as mecha add ons none of the Kishiryus outside Tyramigo even have suits. Hell, episode 31 shocked me a little since they decided to do a fully CGI monster of the week only for during the battle scenes it being a puppet. Point for being creative at least. Also they decided to recycle the possessive armor subplot from Abaranger and Kyoryuger, like come on Toei. And why does Gaislog get an actual episode over one of the starting rangers? And why is Set possessing the old guy? Yes, the comedy is still pathetic, sometimes I get a laugh, but most of it is eye rolling. One positive thing I'll say is that the idea of minusaurs being spawned from negative emotions from objects does tie into Toquger and Ninninger since their monsters were born in a similar manner.

Is this the worst sentai? No, but it will end up being among the lower 21 entries before it. Even if it somehow got the lead out and got good it'd probably be mediocre at best. We're not at Megaranger and Gokaiger level for now, but it's not impossible for this to reach that level. I never thought I'd say this but I unironically agree with Doctor Kane on something, the characters barely have anything to call development or personality. Lets try to finish this before the year is over.

We finish this with part tree and I am sorry I misread this being 47 episodes when this was 48.
Creon: Powers include turning into slime, wall walking, slime that turns negative emotions into minusaurs, teleportation, a giant fork, and reformation
Wiseru: Powers include a cane that fires energy blasts, mind control, disguises, a holograms, teleportation, hypnosis, flight, summoning a rain of spikes, and controlling bodies for performances
Gachileus: Powers include an energy ball cannon in each shoulder that can also launch torpedoes, forming shockwaves from the bladed gauntlet on each wrist, growth, swimming, and teleportation
Jack-O-Lantern Minusaur: Appears in episode 32. Powers include forming rainbow candy that turns into hateful rain upon being thrown, an umbrella that grants flight, and solidifying clouds
Ulden: Appears in episode 33. Powers include a sword that copies techniques, enemy absorbing to drain energy, and self duplication that share the same minds
Pricious: Powers include cards that transfer hearts and powers, a double sided naginata that can separate and fire pink energy discs and purple energy cutters, swimming, turning into liquid, throwing pink energy discs, teleportation of himself and others, regeneration, and extendable spear fingers
Space Dragon: Appears in episode 34. Powers include traveling in a meteor, a claw for each arm, a bladed forehead horn that emits explosive lightning, and flight
Sylph Minusaur: Appears in episode 36. Powers include speed and a bladed nose
Gnome Minusaur: Appears in episode 37. Powers include enhanced hearing, launching invisible missiles from the head, and clawed hands
Charybdis Minusaur: Appears in episode 38. Powers include absorbing massive amounts of water and pressurized water sprays from the hands
Wizard Minusaur: Appears in episode 39. Powers include a magic staff that switches objects and spawns energy cards and doves
Satan Minusaur: Appears in episodes 40 and 47. Powers include turning into fog that manifests fears upon contact, speed, projectile reflection via the arms, body energy beams that can combine into a stronger yellow beam, and launchable spikes from around the body
Saden: Powers include a claymore that fires green energy cutters, green hand energy balls, high jumping, teleportation
Phantom Minusaur: Appears in episode 42. Powers include a pen staff that writes magic text that change reality, a bladed nose, and teleportation of itself and others
Gunjouji: Appear in episodes 43, 44, 45, and 46. Powers include a 6-barreled machine gun on the torso, size changing, and self destructing
Yabasword: Appears in episodes 44, 45, and 46. Powers include a right arm sword, a katana, purple energy cutters from the sword arm and katana, and size changing
Eras Core: Powers include spawning and possessing druidons, yellow energy tentacles, and transforming
Eras Humanoid: Powers include levitation, three claws on each wrist, inducing sleep toward earthly organisms, an extremely powerful purple energy ray from the torso, back yellow energy tentacles, turning humans into fruits that emit life energy, hand fire balls and purple energy balls, telekinetic explosions by finger snapping, and body shockwaves that also rain down red lasers
Lets get the few good things out of the way: The music tried its hardest to go for a fantasy vibe and I thought it succeeded, nothing wrong with the action scenes, the bad editing was dialed back outside of episode 46 during the cave fight with Pricious, and the villains are neat throughout. With that out of the way time to rant: The pacing slowly but surely literally got slower until the final four episodes. There was zero build up toward Eras who isn't even a factor until the final six episodes. Gunjouji and Yabasword feel like they were supposed to be villains but they couldn't finish the costumes in time or had no idea what to do with them, further supporting the idea this series had behind the scenes issues. In fact I'll even admit the last six episodes feel like they came from another series, the lack of build up to it is so redundant it makes you wonder if the writers had a plan. Black finally got only one episode and aside from Blue and Green each getting one they just stopped in the last third. The humor was dialed back, but it's still there and it littered all over the epilogue. The big twist that Eras was an organism that created both the Ryusoulgers and Druidons was dumb and came out of nowhere; it does still fit into continuity since her orb form is not too different from that of Black Sun from Sun Vulcan and he was an earthly deity. The writing in the last episode contradicted itself horrifically, both when Blue wrongfully said Eras was trying to exterminate all life (IT WAS JUST THE HUMANS AND YOU!) and when it was pointed out Creon was an alien the line about Eras not being able to make more Minusaurs should have been cut. Why? CREAON MADE THE MONSTERS AND NOT HER! And why was Creon an alien? They hinted something was off about him when Pricious noted he didn't have a heart, but nothing came out of that until after the final battle. Oh yeah and THE RYUSOUL TRIBE HAD AN ELDER AND COMPLETELY FORGOT HE EXISTED FOR MOST OF THE SERIES! And after the Christmas episode Ui disappears until the epilogue for some reason.

Toei tried so hard to play safe, too hard and to a detrimental degree. The few positives I just gave are the only reason this didn't make bottom three in the franchise. I wrestled with wondering where the hell to put this for a short time, but the more I thought about it the more obvious it was this deserves to be far down. Kakuranger was an otherwise well made sentai despite some hiccups and a really dumb last episode. Jetman was an experiment with some consistency errors that otherwise ended up being fine. Gekiranger was at least trying new ideas with mixed results and did not have ranger balance quite as bad it was here. Sun Vulcan was basically competent ideas with deeply flawed execution but made up with it for a last arc to go out on a bang. Liveman was confused with its themes and did not execute them well, but at least tried to put effort into the writing and managed to be unique. Ryusoulger ranks lower than all of them. Congratulations to Sun Vulcan, you are no longer in the bottom five of the franchise! I was considering putting it lower, but to be honest the rangers were not upstaged in their own series like in Hurricanger, they did not have such sluggish pacing and filler like in Megaranger, and the continuity was not as bad as with Gokaiger. In the end this was a hard flop and for once even I am united with the rest of the English tokusatsu fandom on something.

Now for rankings because that is tradition and hey after so long Providus is no longer at the bottom.

Favorite Mecha:
Go-Buster Oh > Buster Hercules > DaiBouken > V-Rex > GaoHunter > X Emperor > Kyutamajin > Tategami Lioh > Great Five > GouZyuJin > Grand Liner > Bio Robo > Kiba Daioh > Jet Garuda > Kyurenoh > Ohranger Robo > Gosei Ground > GaoGod > Sirend Builder > Victory Robo > Turbo Robo > Star Five > Gouraijin > Go-Buster KeroOh > Gosei Great > Ryuteioh > DaiZyuZin > Jet Icarus > Dairenoh > Travelion > Gingaioh > PteraidenOh > Galaxy Mega > Oh Blocker > GaoKing > Five Robo > RV Robo > Delta Mega > Flash King > SpinoDaiOh > Tenkujin > Goggle Robo > SaiDaiOh > Live Boxer > GaoIcarus > Gigant Hooh > Gosei Wonder > Change Robo > DaiTanken > MagiKing > Engine Daishogun > Dyna Robo > GekiFire > MaxOhJa > Gosei Ultimate > PlezuOh > Battle Fever Robo > Ginga Rhinos > Ginga Phoenix > GaoMuscle > VRV Robo > Sun Vulcan Robo > Kerberios > MougyudaiOh > DekaWing > Lion Ha-Oh > Red Puncher > KyoRyuZin > DaiDenziJin > BakuRenOh > Kishiryu Neptune > Liner Boy > PatKaiser > Build DaiOh > Muteki Shogun > Time Robo Alpha > Sirender > LupinKaiser > Yokuryuoh > Senpujin > Live Robo > Turbo Rugger > GouRyuJin > Lupin Magnum > Kakure Daishogun > DieselOh > Dekaranger Robo > Victory Mars > WolKaiser > Kishiryuoh > EngineOh > AbaRenOh > ToquOh > Mega Voyager > Shurikenjin > Time Robo Beta > Daigoyou > Titan Boy > Land Galaxy > GanbirOh > MagiLegend > DekaBike > GaoKnight > Mega Winger > Bison King > Time Shadow > SeikuOh > DaikaiOh > DodekaiOh > KillerOh > Bull Taurus > DaiTenku > GekiTohJa > SaintKaiser > Go-Roader GT > Gekiatsu Dai-Oh > ShinkenOh > Tsubasamaru > Sigma Project > Spino Thunder > Tousai Zyoh > Datas Hyper > Tackle Boy > GokaiOh > CosmoRaptor > SafariGaOh > Zyuoh Wild > Condor Wild > Zyuoh King > Kishiryuzin > Revolver Mammoth > Providus > Pachygaroo

Favorite Series:
Kyuranger > Magiranger > Changeman > Go-Busters > Timeranger > Fiveman > Goseiger > GoGo-V > Zyuranger > Go-Onger > Kyoryuger > Gingaman > Dekaranger > Denziman > Ohranger > Toquger > Shinkenger > Gaoranger > Bioman > Carranger > Zyuohger > Dynaman > Abaranger > Maskman > Lupinranger vs. Patranger > Goggle-V > Boukenger > Turboranger > Battle Fever J > Ninninger > Flashman > Gorenger > Dairanger > JAKQ > Kakuranger > Jetman > Gekiranger > Strongest Battle > Sun Vulcan > Liveman > Ryusoulger > Hurricanger > Megaranger > Gokaiger

Favorite Openings:
Turboranger > Bioman > Zyuranger > Ohranger > GoGo-V > Go-Onger > Gaoranger > Dairanger > Shinkenger > Flashman > Denziman > Gokaiger > Boukenger > Dynaman > Gingaman > Kyuranger > Hurricanger > JAKQ > Magiranger > Goggle-V > Megaranger > Kakuranger > Jetman > Dekaranger > Timeranger > Kyoryuger > Carranger > Sun Vulcan > Battle Fever J > Liveman > Changeman > Gorenger > Go-Busters > Kyuranger > Lupinranger vs. Patranger > Ninninger > Ryusoulger > Fiveman > Abaranger > Gekiranger > Maskman > Goseiger >Toquger > Zyuohger > Strongest Battle

Ryusoulger vs. Lupinranger vs. Patoranger I will try to finish before Christmas Eve, no promises, but I really want to finish this before the new year.

Took me a month later, but I did it. And thank you Jatoku for dying for no reason!

Ryusoulger vs. Lupinranger vs. Patoranger:

Super Sentai Movie Party? Is that the real title? We really open in a forest in what seems like autumn. Creon goes into a cave to find treasure. Instead he finds a grouchy grim reaper-like guy in a cage. He asks Creon where the woman who locked him in the cage went. Creon doesn't understand and we find out reaper guy is a Gangler. Creon uses the Gangler's grief to make a minusaur. Cut back to the forest where Ryu Red is trying to wash Tyramigo as a guy on a bridge spies on them with a book. After childish humor they split up. X flips his way to Ryu Red's location and he introduces himself. When X asks for something Tyramigo screams and is caught in some bolas by the Griffon Minusaur. Hur hur it's a recycle of Kraken Minusaur. Ryu Red shows up, transforms, and fights him. The Gangler shows up and I will call him Ganima because that is his name. Ganima treats his minusaur like a minion, the others show up questioning the safes on his body. X is shocked he has five. Ganima uses his staff to shrink Tyramigo and put him in the middle safe on his chest. Ryu Black notices all the kishinryus are in him as Ganima uses DimeVolcano's flames through his staff to knock them down. X explains how Gangler safes work as Ganima mentions he is an experiment. He is unable to unlock the safes and Ganima declares himself the new Gangler leader. Ceon decides to join forces ith him with a paper emblem on his chest. Creon takes the Griffon Minusaur and Ganima hits Ryu Red so hard he flies off. After Ganima uses a wormhole to escape we see Ryu Green and Ryu Black talking, their swords spooking civilians. They are soon met by Pat 1 and Pat 2. The brothers try to walk away only to get arrested. Lupin Red sees an unconscious Ryu Red and is impressed with his sword. NOW the title shows up 8 minutes in! X explains to Ryu Blue and Ryu Pink the Ganglers at their base. X has a RyuSoul called The Beginning, Ryu Blue noting it is very special. X got it from a friend when they exchanged treasures.... Well, when Lupin did. At a gachapon shop we see Pat 3 failing to get a rare item when Ryu Gold shows up to give her one (because his sister did not want it). Pat 3 is willing to treat him to tea and Ryu Gold is super happy about it. After that Ryu Red wakes up in Lupin Red's abandoned house hideout. Nice desk. Antics involving Ryu Red's sword ensue. Pat 1 interrogates Ryu Black for illegal weapon possession as are the two green rangers in the next room who seem to bond a bit. Cut to Ryu Red getting a broom stick and feather duster ready to fight, but Lupin Red gives him back his sword after finding out it's not a Lupin Piece on his phone. He is now a detective after the events of his series. Ryu Blue and Ryu Pink are unable to get a hold of anyone while X explains Ganima's safes need five people to open them at the same time and he demonstrates with Dial Fighter. The two are impressed with this while the reds talk about.... Actually just Ryu Red being upset he fought with Tyramigo- HE WAS THE ONE AT FAULT NOT YOU! Griffon Minusaur shows up for treasure Lupin Red apparently has. He gets chased and with Ryu Red's help manages to escape. Lupin Red gets a call from X about Ganima. After that we see Lupin Yellow in a book store buying manga and in the same like is Ryu Gold's sister. Pat 3 encounters Lupin Blue at a tea shop, Ryu Gold briefly mistakes them as a former lovers. After that we see Ryu Gold's sister trip and spill her books, Lupin Yellow helps her up and stares at a Lupin related book. They talk briefly until Creon shows up wanting a treasure Lupin Yellow apparenly has. Pat 3 is impressed by the cafe Lupin Blue owns now, apparently also keeping his distance from Aya. Ryu Gold has no idea what they're talking about and buts in. Hijinks are about to ensue when Griffon Minusaur attacks and Ryu Gold transforms. He is easily beaten down while Pat 3 transforms to join in the fight. Pat 1 and Pat 2 are alerted to this, Ryu Black attacks the former to escape. Griffon Minusaur flies off just as Ryu Black and Pat 1 show up. Ryu Black mentions Ganima having safes on his boy and Pat 1 and Pat 3 recognize that as a Gangler, willing to help in the fight. Both green rangers show up, Ryu Green telling his brother to talk things out. Meanwhile, Ganima uses MosaRex's power to cause mayhem round Tokyo, casually destroying buildings. Ryus Red, Blue, and Pink show up to fight him followed by the other Ryusoulgers and the Patorangers. X and Lupin Red watch from a rooftop, the latter thinking their dials are what its after. Creon chases Ryu Gold's sister and Lupin Yellow until they encounter Lupin Blue. Creon opens his trap about Ganima having body safes and summons grunts. All six Ryusoulgers assault Ganima, but X transforms to stop the fight because the Kishinryus can die if not removed from the safes. Ganima continues fighting them followed by the Patrangers telling X to retreat for now. Lupin Blue and Lupin Yellow finish the mooks and double kick Creon into the bridge they are under. Both use grappling hooks and head off to join the fray. The Patorangers hold their own against Ganima while the Lupinrangers finally unite. After that Ganima's safes turn golden, amplifying his power. X points out they now need ten Dial Fighters. Ganima leaves via wormhole, laughing all the way.

The heroes join up in the fossil office, talking about what to do. Ryu Black asks Pat 1 to lend them their power. They wonder about sacrificing the Kishinryus in an ultra dramatic way. The Patorangers have to leave because of Ryu Black's escape earlier has the higher ups angry. At night the two reds talk near a river about not giving up and the like. Ryu Gold's sister gets super sad in front of him because of MosaRex. After that are some Kishinryu sketches X looks at followed by Ryu Pink showing him a black treasure chest. As a token of thanks she shares with him what Lupin traded the Ryusoul Tribe for so long ago. X takes the chest wondering what's inside while Pat 1 is on a bridge and meets up with Lupin Red. The two rivals talk about what is on their minds and that they will fight. X shows up with The Beginning. The next morning the villains are wondering the wilderness on the outskirts of Tokyo when the Ryusoulgers show up ready to fight. All six channel their power at once in a finishing move.... And Ryu Red cannot do it after thinking about the Kishinryus. Ganima uses a purple energy slash to knock them down and depower them. Ryu Red does a speech on what is important to him, declaring that his chivalry. The others are inspired and stand with him. The Lupinrangers and X show up at a nearby cliff followed by the Patrangers. Pat 2 mentions they somehow swayed their superiors about the situation. Ganima dares them to come at him. All thirteen rangers transform at once and do intros. And some pan across shots and some zooms and everyone gets an explosion Oprah style! Grunts from both series are spawned as explosions occur all around (I'll assume mines) as the Lupat theme plays. Nice camera work! Gotta like the color corresponding rangers switching powers. The green rangers put on some comic relief. Griffon Minusaur gets taunted by the heroes while Ganima gets attacked by the others. X gives Ryus Red, Blue, and Pink the Lupin Souls which was apparently the treasure Lupin traded. This gives them more Dial Fighters as Ganima is surrounded and quickly restrained. Using all the Dial Fighters the safes are open and the Kishinryus freed on a nearby cliff. All thirteen line up and X explains that The Beginning was used to make the Lupin Souls. Creon throws the emblem to the ground and runs off. All three teams use their finishers on Ganima and Griffon Minusaur at once in one giant explosion. Ryu Red apologizes to Tyramigo who reveals he acted that way because he hates water in his eyes. Yeah, that checks out. Ryu Red thanks Lupin Red and more talking ensues. Credits start to roll as hands are shaken while Pat 1 and Ryu Black still have conflict followed by Pat 3 breaks up with Ryu Gold. And Ryu Gold approaches Lupin Yellow only for Pat 2 to stop him. Lupin Blue offers to cook for Ryu Pink after she mentions she is hungry- WHY IS THIS DURING THE CREDITS!? X tells Ryu Blue to keep the Lupin Souls as a gift as the camera tilts to the sky and we get a shot of the logo.

Ganima Noshiagalda: Powers include a staff that shrinks objects and channels their power and opening wormholes
Griffon Minusaur: Powers include bolas, dual arm swords, and flight

As usual nothing contradicts continuity so it's all canon. I like the camera work on this, but otherwise it is unfortunately one of the weaker crossover movies. While it has less of Ryusoulger's cringe humor it does amplify the implications from Lupat that nothing involvign Ganglers gets done without the Lupinrangers in the spotlight. Do not expect Kiramager for a while. I don't know, I don't have much time to myself these days and my backlog needs to be trimmed.