Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Time to go head first into the first heisei era of Super Sentai better known as Turboranger.

6358798767.png

"Please stop with the monsters of the week and nicknames!"

No.

"So what is new?"

Since the first episode is mostly a glorified clipshow I will be doing something different. Specifically instead of doing 17 parts with 3 eps each I will be doing 10 parts with 5 eps each with the first episode crammed into part one. Instead of ending in 5s and 0s this take on will be dealing with 6s and 1s. Plus the first episode was meant to be the last episode of Liveman, but severe weather delayed that in addition to the death of Emperor Hirohito. The only other sentai episode treated like this first episode, at least to my awareness, is the last episode of Timeranger.

"Are you going back to Chinese subs again?"

From episode 4 onward yes.

"When will opinions be given this time?"

After episodes 13, 27, and the end.

"And the movie?"

Unfortunately unlike usual I have not been able to find the Turboranger movie. I've seriously looked, it is on Nicodouga, but has the "not available in your country" nonsense. Nobody will upload it anywhere for some reason.

"Hey what about ranking mecha?"

I have been developing on ranking the support crafts and bases, not so much the actual robots. I may or may not start showing off ranks after we finish this, but after Fiveman would be more likely.

"Are you going to loathe this too?"

Flashman had forced melodrama, Maskman had forced twists, and Liveman had forced inconsistency; lets just hope nothing is forced here. Also I don't loathe any series just yet, although Liveman managed to irritate me a lot.

"Anything else?"

The Titanium Ranger from Power Rangers Light Speed Rescue looks nothing like the Turborangers, where did this comparison come from? Also this is the first tokusatsu done by that Toshiki Inoue guy everyone talks about who has Kamen Rider characters in water or something (I never caught this until someone on /m/ pointed it out) and he's apparently the reason every Heisei rider series from Agito to Decade is all soap opera-ish instead of superhero-ish.... Which is weird because he never worked on Kuuga and that felt soap opera-ish yet he did work on Kiva and Decade and both felt superhero-ish (although Kiva had a bit of both). Also W also felt soap opera-ish at times and Hibiki was in its entirety and he only did the last two fifths. At this point I just don't care, I guess people just assume it was all him because his name pops up the most times, I have no idea.
=================================================
Episode 1 aka 10 Squads Assemble aka Turboranger vs. Super Sentai:

Leaves blow around and the Boma Empire, lead by Rayda, notices that the quarry they are in have many scars of battle. Insert random flashbacks here. He raises his staff and the Turborangers show up after one threw their sword. Gotta like how their pose has confetti and an explosion behind them. Red tells them that like previous invaders, they shall now fail. Black points to a cliff and we see every sentai member from Battle Fever J to Livemen. Once the red rangers jump down they strike poses and the Turbo Rangers explain how their predecessors were great and stuff. Insert flashbacks here starting with Battle Fever J. So vader monsters could grow giant because they had control of their cells and could become microscopic, how come the Power Rangers wiki never mentioned this? Also this stock footage confirmed that Toei has not used wire work techniques like in Dynaman in another sentai series, what a shame. I noticed that Maskman's flashback is the only one where their opening theme is not playing promptly. Red tells the Boma Clan to beat it, but Rayda fires staff bolts. Red asks the rangers to let his team deal with the Boma and they allow it. TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT SERIES! Wow their robot can do some aerial flips. Also, we get TWO previews!

Episode 2:

A shovel claw on a boat picks up a rock that explodes and turns into a fist. This fist becomes fire and flies off. During this a fairy travels around saying the Hundred Boma Tribes have awakened (is it tribes or clans?). Around some hills a rock with a bunch of chains on it arises and the first attaches itself to said rock. Cut to a classroom, some female teacher teaches Greek letter based algebra to high schoolers. Four boys and one girl start hearing the voice of the fairy, but likewise nobody else does. During this the violent demon beast from the rock emerges named Iwagami Boma. The fairy starts levitating objects and pulling hair to get the kids out of class. Some dimensional anomaly teleports them to the field where Iwagami Boma launches a fire ball to bust the rock and its chains. Out of it comes Jinba, Jarmin, and Rayda. The trio smell humans and the students start running away. Jarmin uses her energy whip and curses them for imprisonment while saying they will conquer the world. The fair from earlier throws balls of light that attach themselves to the students' wrists which become turbo braces. They have no way of activating them despite the fairy telling them to do so and get attacked. A guy in a red jeep shows up in time to drive off with them. The driver is revealed to be Professor Dazai and revealed he made the bracelets with the fairy who is named Seelon. He takes them to what I assume is a university to explain that very little fairy magic remains. Twenty thousand years ago humans and fairies lived together. Using a cube with glass windows the students see this history including Iwagami Boma. The fairies manages to seal them, but since humans have been destroying nature via polution, the fairies can no longer protect the seal. Seelon is also the last fairy on Earth; anyone wanna be a future sentai contradicts this? On a rooftop the villains, somehow unnoticed, bring out a flag and chant to some guy named Garzok. Two demonic figures emerge from the ground that cause and earthquake before flying. Dazai knows that they are trying to revive the Boma Castle. He mentions that is their emperor named Ragorn is revived the world is over. The students head out to a random field where the two demonic flying machines spam energy bolts from their horns- Wait, there are more? Apparently Gazorks are the enemy fighters of this series. Buildings explode from them flying by and there is actually a civilian on fire, ouch. Lots of explosions.

Seelon wakes up the students saying only they can save the world. She shows her real self at the shore and everyone is amazed. He foot somehow got stuck in a rock and she tells them to stop the Boma Castle. One of them manages to free her (why do all the men have such similar hair?) before Dazai comes over using fairy deteching glasses because he cannot see or hear Seelong (how does he know she existed beforehand?) Gazorks continue to rampage around the area. The students show up saying they are there to fight those "scumbags" (sub's words not mine). A villain covered in chains named Zultan shows up uses a flute to fire needles. The students use the turbo braces to become the Turborangers complete with a confetti explosion. Jarmin spews flames and uses her energy whip (and energy dragons form her soldiers), Raydra uses his staff to deflect attacks, Jinba uses sheer strength, Zultan uses a slingshot, and Iwagami Boma uses his own body parts as bombs. Yes, you read all that correctly. Red suggests they use a combination attack which involves gymnastic jumping and him getting a sword strike in. The Turborangers then use their turbo lasers to form a ball of plasma called the plasma shoot which forces Iwagami Boma to explode and them giving the vixtory hand sign. Rayda has two gazorks spam lightning bolts and Dazai, behind a boulder, tells them to summon Turbo GT. Red calls it and jumps in while taking hits. It takes off flying- wait those were lasers the gazorks were shooting? My mistake. Turbo GT fires lasers from the headlights. Gazorks go down and the camera appears to become over exposed briefly. Turbo GT lands and Red comes out with Seelon saying Lakia is nearby as everyone hears it howl. The narrator brings up the question of who Lakia is, ending on a cliffhanger. Net episode shows the Turborangers in white and the introductions of Ragorn and Turbo Robo.

Iwagami Boma: Powers include torso fire balls, reformation, and explosive body rocks

Episode 3:

After a recap of last episode, a rock emits lasers into space that form a constellation that becomes Lakia. Seelon and the Turborangers head over just as the Boma (not sure if clan or tribe so screw it). Red shows up and fires Turbo Cannons from the roof of his Turboattacker. Rayda brings in the gazorks and Lakia shows up to fly around. Dazai reveals he was the protector of the fairies while Rayda promises to revive the Boma Castle. Lakia says he must protect Earth and begins to fall. Both sides run around with snow in the woods when the Turborangers hit a random barrier. Dazai notices Lakia has become weak too thanks to human pollution. Considering Kamen Rider Black RX was airing at the same time I am starting to see why the Crisis Empire's motives were never revealed until the final episode. Lakia fails at keeping the barrier up, causing it to break. The Boma show up to be dicks and the Turborangers transform. Jinba fires an energy cutter from his katana and a new violent demon beast named Nejikure Boma shows up. The villains stun them and Nejikure Boma uses some mist to suck them up and spit them out, causing them to change back to their civilian forms. Nejikure Boma reveals he absorbed their energy and Lakia fires lasers so they can get away. Suddenly a weird lightshow happens and out of the fog of deep space (I know, weird) is the Boma Castle. In it lies Ragorn and the Boma begin to worship him. Ragorn tells his minions that everyone under his command will be revived before gazorks start going out to laser spam a city I assume is Tokyo. Woolars are sent out into the streets while the Turborangers panic.

Red runs off only to be nearly shot by gazorks. Seelon reveals they could see an hear her because they believed hard enough and once Red gives a speech they head off because corniness. Also Dazai says being 18 is the most beautiful time in one's life- Oh for the love of crap. They encounter the villains and Rayda zaps them via his staff before they transform. The Turborangers transform and look white until the color just comes back somehow. Lakia says he is glad people like them are still around. Wulars show up and get beaten up, wow that motorcycle ram was overkill. Nejikure swings his enlonged right arm around until the Combination Attack, or the combo as I will call it, is executed followed by the Plasma Shoot blows him up. Rayda uses his flute to annoy the hell out of them and revive Nejikure Boma as a giant. Dazai contacts them using a walkie talkie and tells them to summon their turbo machines aka big cars. They presumably teleport in and use towing cables to bring down gazorts. Also cannons and missiles. I like this one part where they are chasing Black on a bridge they kepe firing on. For some reason I did not see a weapon on Yellow's turbo machine. Red tells the others to combine, allowing them to form Turbo Robo. The robot skates in and does acrobatics to fight Nejikure Boma. The High Speed Blade is whipped out and uses the Turbo Crash after being encased with energy, bringing Nejikure Boma down for good. Yes its name will be shortened to TR, yes I will call the sword the HS Blade, and and yes I will call it Turbo Crash from now on. That night the professor and Turborangers see Lakia being turned into a constellation. Lakia says to them he will be watching. Red comments that it is their turn to protect Earth and that it needs to be fixed from the pollution. Next episode shows their teacher with papers and monster rolling.

Nejikure Boma: Powers include power absorbing mouth mist, right arm claws, face energy blasts, and a left hand sword

Episode 4:

From this point on I will be seeing this in Chinese subs. Coming up from the streets is something trying to penetrate from beneath. Enough of that, the teacher from the first episode, Misa Yamaguchi, sees her students playing baseball which I think annoys her. She walks over to one of the players and states he only got a twenty percent because of the crap he and the other Turborangers pulled in episode 2. I really can't tell the men apart, I'm sorry. Cut to Dango Boma emerging from the streets and scaring the locals off and turning them into giant balls. The Turborangers are horrified as we see a flashback of Zultan (I should note he did ditch his chains an episode ago) finding what I assume is a giant ring to Ragorn. The Turborangers transform and Dango Boma summons sumon woolars with their two commanders Woo and Lar. For grunts they do well. Dango Boma kicks the human balls so the Turborangers go after them and some woolars become balls to attack them. These are quite effective grunts. Cut to Boma Castle where Rayda brags about how awesome his plan is and Jinba and Ragorn think Woo and Lar make fine additions. Dango Boma keeps turning people into balls because dickery. While the Turborangers run around, the baseball player one encounters Misa who complains and he has to run away. Dazai shows up to help him run. Misa complains about Dazai and even strangles him. I was going to give this teacher the benefit of the doubt, but attacking someone like that is dumb. A human ball rolls into them, leaving only the teacher's books.

Seelon tells the Turborangers what happened. The running goes on for a bit until they enter a cave with a secret elevator with the Turboattacker and Mach Turbos. Jarmin and Zultan notice and attack, the latter turning into a cart for the former. Now that I think of it Zultan looks like a cross between Mr. Popo and Tao Pai Pai from Dragon Ball.... Which was airing too when this aired. Dango Boma tells the grunts something while Jarmin beas Zultan for getting them hurt from the Turborangers. The woolars prepare a giant pool cue while Woo or Lar duel with Red in a custom anti-Turboattacker (no idea if it has a name). The pool cue torture is prevented by the Turborangers show up and Red armed with a baseball, throwing it and encasing it with energy followed by stock footage to make it look like he did it three more times (based on editing he seemed to do it. Fight goes on, the woolars getting their butts handed to them and the Turborangers soon fighting back from the ball formation. The combo and Plasma Shoot brings Dango Boma down and most of the people are free, but one ball is still moving around. Jarmin somehow revives Dango Boma to giant size while the Turborangers send in the turbo machines to become TR. Wasting no time TR does a punch on Dango Boma while the human ball is about to be run over by a train. The HS Blade is brought out to do a laser beam and flip Dango Boma before using the Turbo Crash, returning everyone to normal and avoiding getting ran over by a train. Misa complains to Dazai and her students teleport to the scene chuckling. She tells Red to do his homework, I think, and they all walk off. Next episode shows what I assume is a jellyfish flying around and people dressed in medieval Japanese clothing.

Dango Boma: Powers include turning humans into balls and an explosive staff with two spheres

Episode 5:

At a museum of what I think is human history, Jarmin looks around and finds a seal, breaking it with her energy whip. An old hey-based piece of clothing and a hat turn into Minokasa Boma. Apparently the type of clothing is called a minokasa unless the Power Rangers wiki had a convincing troll on this guy's page article. Anyway, three bikers show up near the museum and Minokasa Boma uses his hat to turn them into samurai. The next day we see the Turborangers jogging and who I assume is Black is the only one that wants to keep going. He jogs off into the woods when he sees a boy being chased by the samurai bikers. Black jumps in and saves him, wondering about their clothes and such. A fight breaks out and Black manages to grab the boy and run. He notices a cop car once they get away, but the cop seems to have been turned into an aggresive old-timey Japanese officer- YOU PUNCHED HIM IN THE BALLS HOW LOW! If I never saw Dai Shogun or Edo Rocket I would have never known that was supposed to be how cops dressed in that era. Truly I have proven how little I know about fashion. A bunch of woolars including Woo and Lar show up from the police cruiser's hood and Black transforms. Also woolars being balls is going to be a thing in the series apparently. Jarmin whips off his turbo brace and he becomes a civilian again. He grabs the kid and drives the car away. He takes the kid to a doctor where he his dressed in an old robe too and chases them with.... Is that a spatula? The entire town in old timey robes chases them. Black and the boy manage to barely hid, the latter remembering what happened to the doctor aka Minokasa Boma converted him. Also, that is a saw not a spatula, clearly I know very little about ancient medicinal tools as well. Cut to the others eating lunch at a vacant park stadium wondering what happened to Black.

Zultan likes how everything is old timey and Jarmin brags about how if everyone has a mindset from a previous era society will break down. I'd be lying if I said that plan wasn't at least somewhat smart. Meanwhile, the doctor finds Black just as he is making a phone call. Seelon tries telling Dazai she found Black's turbo brace, eventually having to bop it on him. This plot point about Dazai needing goggles to see Seelon while the Turborangers don't is kind of redundant especially since the reasoning is about "believing". Black and the boy get attacked by the towns people, eventually getting away. The others try looking for him at a gas station only to encounter samurai. Minokasa Boma appears in the woods to attack Black and the boy, the latter becoming tired. They eventually run off the side of a hill and roll into some wood. They continue their fleeing until four people in big hats and katanas show up. Minokasa's head shows up and the four kick it down, causing sparks and an explosion. Jarmin asks who the hell they are and they are revealed to be the Turborangers. Red gives Black his turbo brace back and transform to slaughter woolars. After Yellow demonstrates electric powers via flipping, Zultan shows up, but Blue and Pink kick him down. Black faces Minokasa Boma, Woo, and Lar, causing explosions on the violent demon beast before the Plasma Shoot takes him down. Jarmin fires an energy dragon from her mouth and apparently that is how she does enlargement and revival from the last episode too. Red has the turbo machines roll out and form TR to do combat. Turbo Cannons shoot his hat down and Minokasa Boma gets a Turbo Punch followed by TR whipping out the HS Blade to end him using the Turbo Crash. Also I will shorten it to the Crash from now on because why not. The episode ends with everyone back to normal and the boy being taken care of by his doctor because the main deal was because he had a broken ankle; also Black still feels like jogging so the others try to keep up. Next episode shows mud men and an old guy on a boat.

Minokasa Boma: Powers include time reversal mind set via touching and a detachable head that flies and emits energy bolts

Episode 6:

Hi Toei logo in the bottom right corner. Pink helps two kids and their grandpa building a dock in a small lake. Some talking happens and a montage of pollution sources is shown. Cut to Rayda psychically pulling a wooden nail in a coffin up so he can blast it open, revealing Peropero Boma who uses his pelvis tongue to drink. The next day the boy from earlier spots Peropero Boma and the Turborangers drive in via Turbo Machs. Peropero Boma emits energy from his head that forms a boma zombie. Rayda teleports in to say how polluted water allowed this thing to get spawned. Anyone else reminded of Godzilla vs. Hedorah. The family notices a clean spot in the lake and the boy thinks it was from Peropero Boma. The Turborangers are fended off by boma zombie's acid mist and semi-solid body. Later the two kids spot Peropero Boma trying to steal a boat wih the boy lying about where he went to the Turborangers because he thinks he can save the lake. During this more boma zombies start showing up and cause havoc around the city. The Turborangers are horrified and fight them. They are soon overpowered and Rayda tells Ragorn how awesome his plan is with Jarmin stroking his ego, I think. Ragorn gives what I think are words of advice.

Seelon tells Dazai something while he fixes the turbo lasers. At the lake Pink notices the clean spot where fish are. She remembers talking to the kids. They soon find the to and Pink asks the boy, Hiroshi where the Boma are. His sister spills the beans and Pink gives some speech although Yellow is annoyed by their lies. I know who is who now that the men actually look different with different hairstyles and clothes this time. However, their grandpa gets attacked on his boat and Peropero Boma makes off with him. The Turborangers catch up to him on the otherside when Rayda is given the old man and boma zombies are spawned. No idea how mud men spawn explosions, but whatever. Dazai shows up with new weapons for them. Woolars show up to be slain alongside the boma zombies. Peropero Boma entangles the men with his pelvis tongue, but Pink slices it off, this actual scene is on YouTube and qualifies as "disturbing". The Plasma Shoot takes Peropero Boma down until Rayda plays his staff flute so he comes bck giant sized. Red has the turbo machines become TR after they teleport in. TR uses the Turbo Punch and Peropero Boma sends in a boma zombie only for both to be stunned by the Turbo Cannon. The HS Blade is brought out and ends the fight via the Crash. The episode ends with the family and the Turborangers looking at the lake which the grandpa says will be restored to normal in no time. Next episode shows some boxing training from Red and people getting eaten.

Peropero Boma: Powers include an extendable pelvis tongue that emits electric bolts, boma zombie spawning from the head, and mouth slime
Boma Zombie: Powers include acid mouth mist, laser deflection, limb extension, and high jumping

Movie:

In a cave we see ancient people run from woolars with Lakia setting them aflame. A fairy named Lola gets burned by a boma beast which Lakia fires at via finger energy bolts. This makes a seal that seals him up. After that is the intro. In the same cave two thousand years later the boma beast demands to be freed and doing so is his son. Yeah, the boma beasts here are named Majin Boma Senior and Junior. Senior scolds Junior for not doing anything to bust the seal. Cut to the high school where a band plays and a marathon is being runned with the men running in it and Pink as a baton twirler. Seelon shows up to tell them something bad is happening so they stop what they are doing. She feels a demonic energy occuring. Ms. Yamaguchi sees this and because she cannot see fairies she assumes they are just mumbling. After an awkward moment they run off. At a quarry cliff Junior and woolars try doing a chant, but the Turborangers interrupt them. The woolars go into combat and get slugged. Junior finishes a ritual with his shrine which summons an obelisk from the ground. Apparently it is a holy seal and Junior uses his sword to destroy it, allowing his dad to bust out of the cave- No, wait, he is chained up. He kind of resembles Krampus. Ragorn tells Junior splendid work in reviving Senior. Dr. Rayda points out Senior is their guardian deity and that his flames will engulf Boma Castle and thus allowing them to burn every lifeform on Earth. Another ritual is held at a beach while Dr. Dazai analyzes writings on the holy seal. Seelon falls victim to a fever while the ritual is finishing up with Dr. Dazai saying only she can replenish the seal using her life aura. Lola's sacrifice is what created the chains around Senior to begin with, but she will die upon doing so as well. The Turborangers head out and Zimba attacks, using green flames form his eyes to knock them off their bikes. Red fires his turbo laser to send him running. The ritual ends with the holy seal erecting from the ground and Junior destroying it, destroying the cave further before taunting the Turborangers. Senior's chains break off and his aura hurts them as he comes out. The Turborangers fire on him, but that fails. Junior says his father is invincible and Senior's mouth flames sends them flying over the horizon. Seelon worries about her friends and considers going out before finally doing so, destroying a window on the way.

The Turborangers wash up on shore where Dr. Dazai spots them. He tells them Seelon left with the resolve to die. She flies through the forest and Junior tells Senior to ignite Boma Castle as it flies by. The Turborangers minus Red get attacked by woolars lead by Jarmin and Zulten. Yellow fires on them and they move passed them, Jarmin having Zulten turn into a go cart to go after them. They soon catch up and she whips them off a cliff. Red encounters Zimba in a go cart like him. The two duel for a bit on the beach with vulcan guns a blazing. Two gazorks show up to screw with Red what with wing bolts and all. The Boma Castle flies by and Seelon tries flying faster. Red runs on foot just as Senior enflames Boma Castle. Dr. Rayda detects Seelon via his staff so he teleports to her and smacks her. Seelon gives him lip and that does nothing but make him want to kill her. Red shows up to save Seelon and set her on a rock while saying she has them now as the others show up. She trusts the Turborangers who tell Ragorn they are screwed before transforming complete with a pose. The villains and grunts attack them, Red fighting Zimba while Blue and Yellow get attacked by the father and son duo. Black gets beaten by Rayda while Jarmin and Zulten handle Pink. This causes them to lose rather badly and the boma laugh at them. Red encourages them to combine their powers for a combination attack, specifically flying kicks and Red doign a surprise slash attack. Senior is unphased and proclaims he is immortal before biting his son in the neck.... And eating him. Even Zulten thought that was messed up. Senior grows, the turbo machines are summoned, and six gazorks are shot down before TR is formed from them combining. TR grabs Senior by the horns only to get mouth flamed followed by getting tentacled. A Turbo Cannon is fired followed by the HS Sword being brought out to end the fight with the Turbo Crash. Farewell ya cannibal. At the beach Dr. Dazai and the Turborangers are happy to see Seelon full of life and hovering around.

Majin Boma Senior: Powers include mouth flames, an aura form, a high resistance to projectiles, twin electric tentacles, and size growing by consumption
Majin Boma Junior: Powers include a sword and high jumping

Last edited:
The new Tendou Souji
Also this is the first tokusatsu done by that Toshiki Inoue guy everyone talks about who has Kamen Rider characters in water or something (I never caught this until someone on /m/ pointed it out) and he's apparently the reason every Heisei rider series from Agito to Decade is all soap opera-ish instead of superhero-ish.... Which is weird because he never worked on Kuuga and that felt soap opera-ish yet he did work on Kiva and Decade and both felt superhero-ish (although Kiva had a bit of both). Also W also felt soap opera-ish at times and Hibiki was in its entirety and he only did the last two fifths.

I need to clarify some stuff here:
Toshiki Inoue did write some sparse episodes during the 80s and 90s but he wouldn't head-write a Sentai show until Jetman; Goggle Five -> Fiveman is all Hirohisa Soda's head-work.
Also, he did work on Kuuga; co-wrote it with Arakawa as head-writer.

The boorus have finally recovered from downtime! Similar to the site I watch this on which has delayed part 2!

Episode 7:

We had a Kamen Rider whose name meant great jaw? A fire ball flies near a doghouse and turns out to be Jinba. He cuts the doghouse in half and reveals to be Agito Boma. The two have a friendly history apparently before a random couple shows up and Agito Boma turns them into energy he can absorb, thus making him solid instead of a ghost. The next day Black scolds the other men for being lazy when they encounter a boxer and his coach. They jog over and apparently they know each other. The couch gives the boxer a charm before the men jog off. Agito Boma sneaks up behind the couch and eats her. She screams and the Turborangers jump in to save the boxer. Black, Blue, and Yellow use their turbolasers and Agito Boma runs for it. Red soon starts fighting and the people in his stomach start screaming for help. Jinba shows up via energy comet (he was a fire ball, why change it?) and mocks them via telling them innocent people are within Agito Boma. Cut to the boxer blaming himself and Red trying to cheer him up. At Boma Castle, Ragorn says the plan is going nicely with Jarmin and Raydra agreeing because disagreeing with a boss named Ragorn is dumb. Rayda mentions Agito Boma's history about him being a super strong barbarian back in the olden days before being struck down. He begged a princess for help, but died. His spirit, however, lives on ever ready to fight. Jinba raised this soul into a cobra followed by the violent demon beast we see before us. Speaking of whom, pet and master go on a rampage so the former can eat more people. Seelon tells them an idea to beat Agito Boma and Dazai thinks it has something to do with cherry blossoms.... What? Do I even need to say "I wish I knew Japanese!"?

The boxer saves a couple from Agito Boma and tries fighting back. The Turborangrs show up- the boxer's name was Koji? The couple gets consumed and the Turborangers minus Red fail at attempting a rush. Jinba comes in and starts attacking. After that we see Red taking care of Koji at a hospital when Dazai contacts him via turbo bracer saying that their situation is urgent. Also I just noticed that Black has Elvis style hair. Red appears disguised as Koji and gets eaten so he can check up on the coach who passes out. Red opens his bag which is filled with cherry blossoms and starts throwing them around, forcing Agito Boma to excrete his victims. Jinba throws an energy cutter to get him focused and the Turborangers transform to fight woolars that teleport in. Red and Jinba sword fight as the setting changes from a park to a construction yard. This place has been used as far back as Dynaman, when is something being built? Red manages to damage Jinba, but he flees while the others manage to stun Agito Boma long enough to use the Plasma Shoot on him. Jinba revives him because magic and Red sends in the turbo machines to becom TR. Wasting no time TR beats the tar out of Agito Boma before bringing out the HS Blade to end him via the Crash. Jinba curses them and heads off. The episode ends with Koji's couch encouraging him to be better; also Pink pushes the men for staring for some reason. Next episode shows Blue talking to some girl and lightning flashes.

Agito Boma: Powers include energy converting, high jumping, and launchable shoulder spikes

Episode 8:

The Turborangers and some classmates cheer opn Blue exercising for swimming. Two girls waltz over, one introducing the other and Blue seems to like her (you can see where this is going). Later he tries talking to her about swim moves before we cut to that evening where Jarmin and Zultan prepare to carry out their latest plan. New girl skips home where her family of parents and two sisters welcomes her. Some family talking happens before the lights flicker and water comes out of the walls. This starts to terrify them and they run out. Jarmin and Zultan notice this and head into their apartment where they spot a flicker of energy. In what I assume is the basement they find Yashiki Boma. The next day Blue notices new girl leaving (did they call her Somo?). The parents tell him what happened before we see a flashback of.... Blue as a boy and his parents dying.... Wow, way to force a sad moment there. Blue goes into their apartment and notices her family's height chart- Wait, these two have known each other for a while? Gah! Apparently they have moved before based on the flashback and Blue missed her while growing up. In the basement- HOW LONG WERE YOU THERE!? You had to have been there for twelve hours! Jarmin makes her face ugly and spews an energy wire which undoes a lock so Yashiki Boma can be free of his chains. He manipulates water to attack the family and the Turborangers happened to be there. Blue and new girl bust through the floor and encounter the villains. He takes his old friend under some water while the others and the family are attacked by the family too. Woolars show up to make things complicated and the Turborangers transform. Red and Pink kick Yashiki Boma down with Jarmin using a mouth fire ball to down Black and Yellow. The villains gain the upper hand after Zultan goes into cart form and rams them down. Jarmin makes Yashiki Boma big (without him dying, a franchise first?) and goes inside of him before his body resembles a cuckoo clock.

Yashiki Boma flies around creating rain storms that flood the area while Rayda tells Ragorn how cool it is or something. Ragorn does not care and just want the humans exterminated. Jarmin does an evil laugh while thr turbo machines head out. Yashiki Boma teleports around, the four of them minus Yellow using their weapons (does he have none?). Blue and new girl manage to escape the water via the fireplace and another flashback occurs. He gives his friend her family portrait and runs off. He gives Dazai some cone that was on Yashiki Boma's lock while Seelon says something. During this the flooding becomes apocalyptic and Blue finally shows up in his turbo machine. Jarmin acts over confident while Blue fires a rocket based on the cone which causes Yashiki Boma to crash. Jarmin falls out and TR is formed. The titans clash, TR wasting no time dishing out punishment before using the HS Blade to execute the crash to terminate Yahsiki Boma. The episode ends with the family moving back in while the Turboranger seeing along with new girl's sister playing the piano. Next episode shows an old statue, some girl with a flute, and zombies.

Yashiki Boma: Powers include water manipulation, levitation, storm spawning, teleportation, and a right arm gun

Episode 9:

At some apartment a creepy statue emits energy from its empty eye because a girl is playing a flute in her room. The next day everyone works on gymnastics in the gym, one of them being Yellow. After he gets some water, Yellow hears flute girl (Mai?) practicing in the music room when she suddenly feels ill. The teacher says something and she walks off. The Turborangers spy on her with Pink noting something is up and Yellow more or less says a bunch of sensitive stuff based on the soft music playing in the background. That night she finds herself unable to play her flute and I assume prays about it. The door opens with the statue whispering to her. I think he says he can make her good at the flute again if she busts open the statue and she does. Out of it pops Toritsuki Boma. Flute girl passes out and Toritsuki Boma possesses her flute before she wakes up. She plays her flute and it appears to be able to play well again. Zultan tells Ragorn how awesome their plan is while the villains make comments, I assume snidely based on Rayda raising his voice. Cut to the next day where Yellow shows the guys something when Pink rushes in saying something about flute girl. Yellow rushes to find her while flute girl plays near a bunch of kids playing soccer. Yellow spots her and the kids have what I assume is their souls absorbed into her flute- Oh her name is Yui. Toritsuki Boma emerges to fight while Yui runs off. The others show up to save Yellow via kicking, but Toritsuki Boma summons woolars because why not. Yui starts questioning her dreams when Yellow runs up to her. She tells him about what happened last night and don't any of you dare take this sentence out of context. Soft music plays and she acts sad, explaining her relationship with Toritsuki Boma. Speaking of whom, he throws Yellow into the nearby fountain and takes off with Yui.

Seelon gives the Turborangers advice- Okay now that I think of it is there base Dazai's house? I've seen university rooms and this does not look like one. While Yui starts crying and Toritsuki Boma makes a tempting offer, the bodies of the kids start acting more like zombies. Yellow finds her playing her flute and tries talking to her instead of trying to take her instrument away. Toritsuki Boma finds the scene sappy and comes out to attack with Zultan assisting him. He soon possesses Yui and Zultan takes off with them in his cart form. Yellow chases them down and grabs onto Zultan where he has a bickering contest. I just noticed there is a Dragon Ball in Zultan's mouth, weird. Yui throws her flute which explodes and Toritsuki Boma comes out to spam electric bolts from his hands. Yellow checks her to make sure she is safe and she passes out. Zultan is about to shoot his needle flute (or is it a trumpet?) when the others arrive and the Turborangers transform. After Yellow gives a quick speech they jump in. Black and Pink are knocked back by Zultan emitting poison gas from his stomach before he runs off. The Turborangers assault Toritsuki Boma until the Plasma Shoot takes him down, but Zultan uses energy from his flute for giant revival followed by Red summoning the turbo machines to form TR. Once Toritsuki Boma starts gaining the upper hand in melee TR whips out the HS Blade to end him using the Crash. The episode ends with Yui looking at kids playing soccer and Yellow giving her a new flute which she is good at now. Next episode shows a boy with a horse, Jinba searching around, and a scroll.

Toritsuki Boma: Powers include possession, soul absorption, hand electric bolts, and high jumping

Episode 10:

Wow the video quality is lower than usual. Random shots of the countryside and samurai merchandise is shown on a TV that the heroes are watching. Pink pours some coffee and Black goes on about whatever. Seelon detects Boma energy from a samurai doll. Cut to the Boma Castle where Jinba informs the others about this, causing Raydra to talk about something that upsets Zultan. At a farm we see a grandpa and grandson taking care of their black horse. The boy gives the horse a pair of jingle bells while he team encounters Jinba and Zultan who summon woolars on them. Once the grunts are taken out, the villains begin to beat them up. After that the boy finds Blue unconscious at the river. Jinba finds the samurai doll and slices it open, revealing Oni Boma who was entrapped in it. The boy comes back to his house with Blue on the horse when Oni Boma takes the horse via turning into energy and getting on the saddle. He then sends a pair of minions named Aka Oni and Ao Oni to fight Blue while he makes off with the horse via possession by a paper seal. The others spot this happening, transform off screen, and fire at the onis. At the boy's house the grandpa hears what happens and his grandson runs out crying since his horse, Jiro, was taken. The grandfather shows the Turborangers a scroll featuring onis and the samurai doll while Blue tries comforting the boy. That night Oni Boma keeps riding Jiro and has his minions and Zultan rob jewels and a bank. The Turborangers are unable to keep up while they are on a wave of robberies. The next day Blue gets an idea from the scroll.

The boy tries calling for Jiro when Aka Oni and Ao Oni attack. The Turborangers show up to punch them out just as the villains show up. They transform and handle them five on five with Oni Boma dominating the fight complete with Jiro firing eye lasers. The boy shakes the jingle bells which calm him down. However, Oni Boma manages to run away. This bums the boy out and the Turborangers try to cheer him up saying there is still hope. Meanwhile, the onis enjoy drinking saki by a waterfall, the Turborangers seeing this while Zultan, Jinba, and Oni Boma examine their loot in a cave. Zultan eats a diamond while Blue yells at the villains to challenge them to a fight. Oni Boma takes Jiro and follows Blue while the others handle the villains. The boy keeps jingling the twin bells to snap Jiro out of his possession. Oni Boma is knocked off and Blue takes the seal off the horse's blaze before transforming. Fighting ensues complete with Zultan spitting out the diamond he ate. Once Oni Boma is stunned the Plasma Shoot takes him out, but Jinba makes him king sized, forcing Red to call the turbo machines and form TR. During the fight TR quickly uses the HS Blade to destroy Oni Boma via the crash, wow that fight was quick. The episode ends with the boy thanking the Turborangers for saving Jiro with Blue being a bit of a ham about it. Next episode shows Woo and Lar becoming Woolar Boma.

Oni Boma: Powers include energy converting, a double sided kanabo that emits energy blasts, and an animal possessing seal
Aka and Ao Oni: Inly known power for both is a kanabo

Episode 11:

Woolars bow down and chant lead by Woo, Lar, and Rayda. This soon causes things to appear in slow motion and a stone jar to fall and bust open. This causes a cave to open up and release Woolar Boma. Cut to some boy coming home from school, he talks to his mom who nearly faints. The boy leaves to go on a trip with his three friends. She nearly faints again and Red notices this while on his motorcycle. She asks him to give her kids what I assume is a treat (it is in a napkin), Red agrees and heads off. Meanwhile, Woolar Booma views a nearby road, soon spotting the boy's van. Inside the van the four boys swap lunches when Red shows up telling the driver to pull over. He is about to give the boy his mom's food when Woolar Boma shows up with grunts. Red gets roughed up a bit and forced to transform. As soon as they are knocked out more respawn when Dazai contacts him. The others and Seelon are trying to mark up a map that relates to the van for some reason. More woolars attack around town, probably killing people via throwing them out windows. The van is soon swarmed by the mooks. This proves scythes are underrated weapons. Red gets passed a blockade Woolar Boma made and the others show up to beat the hell out of them- Wow Black, you had to aim for the throat. Some form balls and bash them; this works so well they actually knocked Red off his bike while chasing the van. Later, Woolar Boma and Jarmin bicker a bit, but Ragorn tells the former to be cautious when around the Turborangers, I think.

Woolar Boma does an announcement on a hill and makes four woolars spin around so fast they go underground and explode, causing a rather cataclysmic earthquake in Tokyo. This wakes Red up while more grunts sacrifice themselves to wreck the place. The van stops and the kids and driver get out. Red beats up the mooks and saves main boy by running into a cave during an avalanche. The two are caved in after that with Red trying to dig out while the boy is crying. He sees what his mom wrapped up and thinks it may help. It turns out to be big rice balls. The quakes continue and both try to move a boulder in their way, eventually doing so which allows them to move out of the cave. Red shows up to fight grunts and the others show up to save him. For some reason Pink gives the speech before the beat up occurs. Woolar Boma and Red duel for a bit, the latter playing opossum before using an attack with his sword and the turbolaser in sword mode called the GT Crash. Colorful explosions happen near Woolar Boma before the Plasma Shoot busts him up. Rayda uses his flute to revive him as a giant while Red calls in the turbo machines to become TR. Woolar Boma gets punched around although he lands a bolt on TR. The Turbo Cannon and HS Blade are brought out for a one-two attack in the opposite order which actually blows Woolar Boma up. The episode ends with the boys returning home from their trip and the main one having an appreciation for his mom again with the Turborangers happy everything turned out well for them while the woolars mourn the lose of their leader. Enemy combatmen showing emotion for their fallen comrades? This is actually a first in the franchise, gotta give the series credit for that. Next episode shows Red losing a duel and TR taking a violent demon beast to space.

Woolar Boma: Powers include a large scythe that fires energy bolts, woolar spawning, and high jumping

In all seriousness guys, expect delays on this because the website I normally watch non-English subbed episodes cannot determine whether or not its pages have 404'd or not, it goes on and off every few hours I swear.:redface2: I want to say after Fiveman I will no longer have to deal with this, but nobody is finishing Gogo V or Timeranger in the foreseeable future so we might be doing this for a while.:disappoin

For the first time since this take on not every episode in a part was viewed in the same day! Blame PPS.tv which delayed part 3!

Episode 12:

At some cave a huge nail is coming out of a pool of red water. Zultan sees this and pulls on this via energy strings. Out of the water comes Arakure Boma who thanks Zultan for freeing him who replies by saying that the Turborangers are their new threat. Cut to the Turboragers playing around at a park when Arakure Boma shows up and fights them after giving some speech. He easily beats them to a pulp with Zultan cheering on the sidelines. Later, Rayda scolds Zultan for doing this on his own who begs Ragorn for forgiveness. Ragorn tells both to shut up and says the Turborangers need to be taken care of and fires a lightning bolt from his left palm to remind them who is in charge. After that we see Arakure Boma fighting and being beaten by Lakia who even took his sword. Apparently Lakia saw some good in him and even had him nearly kill Ragorn, but his mouth flames and vortexes were too strong so he was imprisoned. Arakure Boma says to a stature of Lakia he will beat the Turborangers. Meanwhile, Seelon tells the Turborangers this. After that Arakure Boma attacks them because he thinks Lakia killed them, but they tell him that they did not. A storm occurs with Ragorn chanting which causes red energy to surround Arakure Boma and cause some explosions. This is followed by him charging at the Turborangers who transform and use their combo. Red and Arakure Boma duel a bit, the former noticing the latter crying. After that Ragorn tells his underlings that the Turborangers need to go down and Zultan says his plan is cooking up nicely or something.

TOKYO APOCALYPSE! Arakure Boma decimates woolars with Zultan laughing in the background. This causes an oil refinery to catch fire somehow and they show up. Red goes in alone and the woolars back off. They talk back and forth and Red avoids attacks without fighting back. Arakure doesn't listen to him as Red keeps getting beaten up. Soon he remembers his flashback with Lakia. Zultan interferes, but the others transform and kick him- DID HE SERIOUSLY PISS ON BLACK AND YELLOW!? He gets thrown into the water and Ragorn laughs as the a floating dragon statue flies by and emits red gas from it's mouth. Red shoves Arakure Boma out of the way and transforms. Arakure Boma is reminded of Lakia and realizes the Turborangers are his allies or something. Ge shoves Red away while blue spirits resembling squid fly by followed by random explosions. Zultan shows up for giant revival which causes Arakure Boma to lose what humanity he had and fire eye lasers on them.... Notably as Red calls for the turbo machines. Attacking while the red ranger calls vehicles? This is a first. The turbo machines soon show up and TR is formed. Both titans land hits on each other in melee with TR going punch happy. Arakure Boma is quickly knocked out and Red sees his humanity is back. TR then carries him into outer space and throws him there so he can drift toward Lakia's constellation. The episode ends with the Turborangers looking at the night sky. Next episode shows a wizard, people in a church, and Pink in various clothing.

Arakure Boma: Powers include head energy needles, a serrated sword that emits lightning, high jumping, and eye lasers

Episode 13:

At Boma Castle some witch tells a woman her fortune via crystal ball. Jarmin looks on from a curtain before we cut to three high school girls (one being Pink) shopping for clothes. Some talking occurs when they notice some guy named Kenji. One goes on about how expensive an outfit is and asks money from her friends to buy it. After that she and Kenji head to the fortune telling witch. School girl is placed in a trance that bums her out. The next day her friends notice- Her name is Yoko? Pink and the other one, Megumi, tell the men about this and they find it weird. After that they see some woman being taken to the hospital. The Turborangers hear some gossip about fortune telling and Seelong suspects something too at Dazai's office. He has the Turborangers be on alert while Ragorn commends Jarmin on her mission. The other villains seem skeptical and Zultan cracks a joke Jarmin does not like. Meanwhile, Misa spots the Turborangers spying on the fortune teller and asks them about homework so they run off. A clown asks her if she wants her fortune told and the witch gives her the same treatment. The Turborangers and Seelon see Misa being distraught so they conclude this as evidence. Pink asks Seelon if something can be done and she says yes. Pink goes in as a customer with some device in her hand and takes off the witch's garbs, revealing her to be Tameiki Boma. Jarmin comes out from the curtain and a chase ensues. The men show up and woolars are summoned. Once they transform the fighting occurs. Tameiki Boma holds off the Turborangers and Jarmin reveals their plans before letting her fly off.

Tameiki Boma knocks out a random bride in a church which sends her to the hospital. Pink thinks they should lure her out and Seelon changes her clothes to that of a komono to participating in a mass wedding event. Tameiki Boma shows up an sprays knockout gas which makes the brides drowsy including one in a church. This happens again in a fake wedding set up by Blue and Pink with the others kicking her down. Jarmin and Zultan assist her, allowing her to flee- Zultan's flute causes teleportation? Pink starts to worry about the victims. At a church a similar trap is deployed, this time Pink engages in combat herself and Red is the fake husband. He manages to nab her broom and snap it in half with her knee followed by Pink scolding her. Once they transform, woolars are summoned only to flunk. Jarmin beats up Yellow for a bit followed by Blue, but Black stops her in her tracks. Pink and Tameiki Boma duel for a bit and once the latter is stunned the Plasma Shoot is brought down on her, destroying her. After Jarmin revives her, Red sends out the turbo machines so TR can be used. Shortly in the fight TR throws Tameiki Boma who retaliates with electric beams from her repaired broom. After a Turbo Punch, TR brings out the HS Blade and uses the Crash to end her. The episode ends with Yoko and presumably everyone else returning to normal, also Dazai on a bike with a sub sandwich. Next episode shows an officer on a piano and the premier of Yamimaru.

Tameiki Boma: Powers include mouth knockout gas, extendable broom staff that fires electric bolts and fly, and a short sword

Episode 14:

Misa teaches her class what I assume is algebra. Who I am assuming Blue or Yellow (was this haircut popular back then?) yells out in glass with googly eyes because he is a clown. Someone kicks a soccer ball into the room through the window and teleports inside the halls while whistling. He opens the door with his foot. Misa asks who he is and he reveals he is Hikaru Nagareboshi. He starts being rude what with telling the teacher to carry his bag and nearly taking Blue or Yellow's angle measurement device. After that he attacks Blue during swimming practice via impossible jumping physics and Yellow while practicing gymnastics. After that he nearly hits Red by batting a baseball at him on purpose. Red calls him out on it while Pink is semi-distracted and accidentally twirls her baton in a tree. Hikaru jumps up and gets it down before walking off. Cut to him playing the piano very skillfully which has the girls going nuts and the Turborangers find this odd, especial as he does a handstand while playing. Red tells Dazai about this who somehow uses a camera to spy on Hikaru. Seelon finds it odd too and the delinquent disappears. Dazai watches a construction site being attacked by Dogu Boma who keeps opening holes in the ground to trap people. The Turborangers head out on their mach turbos while Jarmin is amused with the suffering of everyone having been buried up to their necks. Red says he will face the villains while the others try to help the civilians. Suddenly, some guy wielding a sword named Yamimaru shows up proclaiming he is a wondering boma. Black wonders whose side he is on and Yamimaru simply jumps in to fight. The Turborangers fight back, but they get beaten to a pulp despite arsenal spamming. The Plasma Shoot is eventually attempted, but Yamimaru strikes the ball of plasma back at them. Yamimaru says he will finish them and proceeds to hack them up. He then turns Dogu Boma into a doll and takes it from Jarmin.

The Turborangers have their wounds patched up as they contemplate what to do. Seelon and Dazai explain that he is a wondering Boma. During this Rayda says he will take no sides, but Ragorn thinks they can make use of him, I think. As the Turborangers walk along they find Hikaru who just.... Walks passed them after some small talk. Red suspects something and notice he disappeared after they passed. Suddenly, Dogu Boma appears after being freed from the clay doll. Yamimaru jumps in and has his pet, Dark Spider, form a spear from its mouth webs. The two easily lay the smack down and the spear turns into a sickle on a chain. Dark Spider then spawns a sword and Red limps over to be beaten up. He uses his turbo laser to shoot the sword out of Yamimaru's hand and strike Dogu Boma by accident. The others use flying kicks followed by Red using a slice called the GT Attack. Dark Spider shoots energy webs that revives Dogu Boma king sized while Red summons the turbo machines to form TR. Both go in punch happy, TR soon grabbing and spinning Dogu Boma around. Once he turns into his doll form he gets kicked and TR uses the HS Blade to execute the Crash to blow Dogu Boma up. The episode ends with Hikaru giving an eerie whistling noise that the Turborangers hear. Next episode shows a new gun being experimented on and Hikaru kicking Zultan.

Dogu Boma: Powers include a ground softening mouth beam and a floating doll form

Episode 15:

A note is stabbed onto a tree via a knife. If basically challenges the Turborangers or something while Hikaru keeps piano playing. During that he comments about how awesome he is, I think. Later, Hikaru shows up near the note and fights the Turborangers five against one, easily winning with the students being impressed. Red asks what the hell and the teachers go after Hikaru only for him to leap away. The teachers to force the Turborangers to carry heavy water buckets. Cut to the office, which apparently has a lab, where Dazai is devicing a new weapon for them. Blue and Yellow help out, but that ends in disaster rather quickly. Meanwhile, random cylinders roll across town attacking people so Red, Black, and Pink head out. Their mach turbos knock them away and it forms a doll. Yamimaru shows up with a hammer to throw the segments at them via hammering. The segments teleport back and form Darumaotoshi Boma. Dark Spider gives Yamimaru a sword and fighting breaks out. Dazai tells them to hang on while Blue and Yellow try sneaking out the weapon despite it not being ready. They make it to the field and fire it on Yamimaru which works, but blows up in their face. The villains leave with Yamimaru wounding his left hand while Blue and Yellow are briefly knocked out. Dazai tells them to run as the energy is unstable. Some school kids are nearby and Dazai keeps explaining how easily it can explode if they move it. Blue and Yellow slowly try to pick it up and Pink screams because a frog is on her foot. The two try going down a hill while at Boma Castle Zultan laughs at the situation with Rayda scolding him for being a clown. Ragorn tells them to calm the hell down.

Zultan, Woo, and Lar try attacking Blue and Yellow when Hikaru shows up to kick them. Red asks why he is helping them and he replies saying he does not have to say anything. Jinba and some woolars show up to make matters worse although Hikaru's fighting skills helps them out. Also he randomly spanks Blue because yaoi bait. Red notices Hikaru's left hand is wounded while Dazai calculates when the weapon will explode. More fighting happens when Red thinks Hikaru and Yamimaru are the same guy. Speaking of whom, Hikaru has a hunter rifle and is about to snipe the weapon when Red takes the shot and calls him out. Hikaru congratulates him for figuring it out, but says it is pointless as he transforms into Yamimaru. Darumaotoshi Boma jumps in to assist him. Red, Black, and Pink all get slugged rather hard, but keep fighting. Blue and Yellow drop the weapon at a shore, but a random family shows up so they have to move it while unaware Darumaotoshi Boma is stalking them. The weapon starts heating up so they throw it at Darumaotoshi Boma and dive into the water where they transform and jump nearly a kilometer toward the fight because Toei editing. Dark Spider makes Darumaotoshi Big and Red has the turbo machines form into TR. Wasting no time TR skates in punching while Darumaotoshi Boma tries his segmentation. However, the HS Blade impales him and is finished off via the Turbo Cannons. At sunset the Turborangers confront Yamimaru as Hikaru and wonder why he helped them, but he refuses to give a proper answer and walks off whistling. Next episode shows the premier of the V-Turbo Bazooka.

Darumaotoshi Boma: Powers include a segmented doll form, teleportation, high jumping, and a staff

Episode 16:

Red drives around in the Turbo Attacker to test how fast it can go, amazing the others once the parachute is deployed. Once he parks it he reports the results to Dazai who replies by saying their new weapon, the V-Turbo Bazooka, is ready. The Turborangers carry the engine of Turbo Attacker out when Yamimaru shows up with Kobu Boma to attack. They transform and fight back, but it does little against his strength. Black soon stuns them followed by some flying kicks. Kobu Boma manages to blow up their engine via mouth energy blasts and Dazai says this is bad. The Turborangers are cornered at a cliff near a river and Yamimaru's sword absorbs their energy, turning them white and causing them to go off the cliff into the river. Seelon finds them as they get out of the water shortly afterward, telling them not to give up and such. They are clearly exhausted, a little sympathy would be- Oh yeah, they can't see her too so she has to take a pen from Red's pocket and write on his palm. The others notice and Yamimaru and Kobu Boma show up. When they try to transform they are unable to and Yamimaru jumps at them only for Red to throw a rock at his hand. Pink tries contacting Dazai, but finds herself unable to as they run away from Kobu Boma. Rayda views this on a magic screen with Ragorn saying this is good, I think. During this Dazai gets an idea after seeing some blueprints on the wall. Meanwhile, Pink nearly collapses and Yamimaru whistles before jumping down from a tree. Kobu Boma shows up from behind and both charge at them, but Seelong emits a ball of light that annoys them. Kobu Boma shoots her down and the Turborangers escape into a cave. They contemplate a bit and Red gets the idea of using fairy energy to get their powers back. Apparently Red had experience with fairies as a kid. Soon we find out all five of them encountered a tree with fairies when they were a kid. Blue is about to run out when Yellow tells him they need a plan first (the comic relief guy does this? really?) Lakia is brought up during this.

The Turborangers run through the woods and Yamimaru fires arrows at them via a bow (a yami? nice pun) Kobu Boma body slams them, forcing them to fight. Yamimaru then brings out a laser rifle and his chained sickle, but they keep fighting on. Red catches Yamimaru's sword and starts bleeding followed by yelling which causes rocks to fall off the side of a hill. It opens a hole filled with fairy magic that shows the Turborangers and allows them to transform. Yamimaru throws a fit and Red gives a speech while Dazai says the V-Turbo Bazooka is ready. At a quarry the combo is used on Kobu Boma and the V-Turbo Bazooka is teleported from the lab to their hands. Red activates the engine on top which becomes heated up and it fires a bem of yellow energy that makes Kobu Boma explode while damaging Yamimaru. Dark Spider uses energy webs to turn Kobu Boma giant sized and Red sends out the turbo machines to become TR. Kobu Boma uses a sword he was not using previously only for TR to beat the tar out of him and end the fight via throwing the violent demon beast's sword into his head and a shot of the Turbo Cannon. The Turborangers take Seelon to the fairy magic hole (how do they now see her?) and she recovers. Next episode shows Seelon in a dollhouse and Blue buying plushies for a little girl.

Kobu Boma: Powers include mouth energy blasts, high jumping, and a sword
Not counting episodes 14 onward. Good news: nothing is forced! Bad news: Not much stands out! Red gets a bit too much screen time, but so far it has been reasonably balanced outside of that. Dazai isn't much of a commander or mentor, rather he just makes the arsenal. What I don't get is how the Turborangers can view Seelon (and sometimes not) while Dazai needs equipment to do so. It seems so pointless. The villains are not much so far although Zultan gets too screen time compared to the others. TR kind of reminds me of G1 Jazz from Transformers to an extent. The music is decent and fitting and.... That is pretty much it, not much else to talka bout- Oh yeah, the Boma! For some reason they remind me of the grongi from Kamen Rider Kuuga what with being ancient tribes and all. I don't have much else to say, maybe I will next time.

MarzGurl has finished reviewing Gorenger herself! As she prepares to review JAKQ here is part 4!

Episode 17:

In a swamp Zultan finds a violent demon beast in a stone coffin. He lifts the lid and out of it comes Dororo Boma- wow that is a lot of jewelry. Zultan talks to him about whatever and that night he breaks into a house and uses a ring to make the parents of the family young. That morning he converts random adults into children to spread panic. Cut to the Turborangers and their classmates picking up litter with Yellow being a jokester to some random girl as he acts like a reporter. Pink decides to play along briefly before telling him to get back to work. After that Yellow is left alone to pick up the remaining trash when Zultan shows up with Dororo Boma, the latter fighting him. One of his female classmates throws Yellow out of the way of the age reversal beam and he retaliates via flying kick. The others show up- Wait a sec, that was Blue!? But Yellow is supposed to be the funny guy- AAAAAAAHHHHHH! This why characters need to have more distinguishing features! Seriously, all the men have their hair cut similarly and none of them have distinct facial marks or body masses from one another! Granted I only get confused between Red and Black and Blue and Yellow, but still! Woolars show up only to get slugged. Classmate nearly gets nabbed by Zultan only for Blue to save her and runs off with her while Red covers them. After that Blue tells his teammates what happened and they express concern while she is holding some gem resembling a seed. At her home she uses her photo album to identify.... Other classmates? At Boma Castle Dororo Boma feels ashamed for losing and Ragorn demands he make up for it before he throws a fit. Rayda reinforces this, saying Zultan is a bad influence or something.

At the lab Seelon tries telling the Turborangers what to do while the classmate has an ice cream cone. She walks over to the dollhouse used as Seelon's home and says she wants one too. The others snicker as she begs Blue for some fun so he takes her to an amusement park. After some rides he becomes exhausted, but still gets dragged along, unaware Zultan is watching them while disguising himself as a park attraction. After that the classmate acts bossy in a montage and as Blue rests Dororo Boma nabs her. Zultan fights Blue only for the others to punch him down. Dororo Boma places the classmate in a concrete tube before getting kicked in the face. The classmate gives him a cheek kiss and they run from Dororo Boma. She gives him the seed jewel during the chase. The others show up so Blue can give a speech and transform while a panda plushie is still on his back. Woolars show up to get slaughtered and Black throws Zultan by the ears. After a quick combo lead by Blue the V-Turbo Bazooka is brought in to deal with Dororo Boma. Zultan revives him and Red sends out the turbo machines which become TR. Dororo Boma uses teleportation to mess with TR, but the HS Blade is brought out and uses the Crash to end him. In the now clear field from earlier in the episode the jewel is blasted by Red and the classmate is restored to normal, presumably with everyone else. Blue gets scolded a bit from the classmate who walks off. The episode ends with a brief montage of the good moments of the episode with her. Next episode shows TR being tangled by a tentacle and Yamimaru going after a golden apple.

Dororo Boma: Powers include an age reversal beam from the bracelet on the right wrist, mouth energy balls, and teleportation

Episode 18:

Yamimaru walks around in his human form to a save with trilobite fossiles. He places a spike in a rock and a voice starts talking to him. Yamimaru acts like a smart alike and transforms before using a beam from his belt to awaken the speaker who urns out to be Kaseki Boma. Ah 1989, when you could get away with a skeletal monster with guys hanging out and it was okay for little kids. Yamimaru leads him to a waterfall where Kaseki Boma makes a clone of himself that becomes giant sized and attacks Tokyo. Consider this series aired the same year as Godzilla vs. Biollante I have to draw that parallel for no reason. The Turborangers find out and Dazai approves of them sending out TR. The bot makes it out to fight the giant clone while the villains are perplexed at Boma Castle. Rayda has a flashback of when Kaseki Boma stole a golden apple from a tree with him showing up with some woolars. Apparently Kaseki Boma melted his woolars with acid foam before leaving the scene via flying as an energy trail. Rayda discourages this and Ragorn says to wait if he can beat TR. Speaking of whom, the HS Blade uses the Crash, but it turns out the giant was really a ghost. TR gets beaten up and Black checks the electronics. He gets sprayed with acid foam and his suit disappears from it.He is then hurled out of TR with the others noticing. Black soon wakes up with Kaseki Boma burrowing around the area to find him. Yamimaru then throws Black into a river with his sword. Are we sure that Inoue Toshiki guy should be remembered for throwing heroes in rivers when this happens a lot in sentai series? Once Black climbs out he tells Dazai his situation and passes out. Dazai analyzes him via computer and tells the others he is in critical condition. Black keeps going because Kaseki Boma is causing an earthquake.

Black keeps running and passes out while the sun goes down. Kaseki Boma and Yamimaru find the tree Rayda mentioned in his flashback and the golden apple is picked by Yamimaru only for Jarmin to whip it out of his hands. She, with Zultan, go after the two while Black sees them fighting from above ground. He jumps down and transforms to fight them. During this, TR is still being battered by the ghost with the others soon getting tentacle constricted. Black manages to damage Kaseki Boma enough for the ghost to disappear while he takes the golden apple. The Boma Castle flies by and uses some energy string to retrieve and blow it up. The others show up and use the V-Turbo Bazooka, first time in the history of the franchise the finishing move is done during the night. Kaseki Boma is taken down, but Black falls down too. Yamimaru has Dark Spider do giant revival and Black somehow transforms back with them running and jumping into TR's cockpit. The HS Blade using the Crash to execute Kaseki is executed with Black barely able to maintain his suit. Black becomes exhausted and his teammates congratulate him for saving the day. The episode ends with Yamimaru in human form accepting defeat and walking away with dramatic music playing. Next episode shows Jarmin fighting two Boma that hate each other with Yellow being part of it.

Kaseki Boma: Powers include giant ghost spawning, twin intestine tentacles that emit electric shocks, twin arm tentacles that release acid foam, energy conversion, and burrowing

Episode 19:

At Boma Castle, Ragorn summons two jawed tentacles to restrain Jarmin and Jinba due to their constant failures to slay the Turborangers. Jarmin has an idea and proceeds to awaken two bomas named Hyoma and Enma at a temple. Cut to a hill side cemetery where the Turborangers do a respectful ceremony for Yellow's little brother, Shinji, who was killed in a car accident while he was riding his bike. Yellow remembers a nice time they had riding the beach with him and they form a prayer group. Meanwhile, Enma is ready for battle, but Ryoma refuses to fight. A couple spots them and tries running, the woman being turned into wood. Hyoma tells Enma to stop it since violence is pointless. He goes on about how he wasn't certain about fighitng humans and fairies back in their day. Jarmi and his little brother try calling him out on it since they have been at war forever and the latter heads out to turn people into wood. Dazai informs the Turborangers of this because he apparently has cameras around Tokyo and they show up to fight Enma. Hyoma blocks an attack and tells him to stop it. Rayda notes how silly the situation is with Jarmin pointing out that if they become one they will form a violent demon beast named Gokuaku Boma. Ragorn tells her to get the brothers' act together asap. The Turborangers confront the older brother of the two who gives their back story. Enma was nearly dying at one point and Hyoma vowed not to fight after that. Yellow feels sympathy from him due to what happened to Shinji. He runs off along the shore while Enma trains and Jarmin gives him a small bowl and a dagger to cut their ears. Apparently they might not need Hyoma because of a spell she is trying.

Enma uses his fire staff to turn random people to wood and Hyoma appears asking him to stop. Yellow soon jumps in once fighting happens and tries to tell him the two should see eye to eye more (not just saying that because they both have third eyes). Jarmin shows up to stir up conflict, but Enma hesitates in fighting Hyoma although he easily throws Yellow. Jarmin whips Enma and demands he forms Gokuaku Boma with Hyoma. Pink jumps in and throws her turbo laser to free him with the others and some woolars appearing. Hyoma throws a fit at Enma being hurt and attacks Jarmin with a mouth ice beam. The two take hits from Jarmin's mouth fire balls and the two brothers have a moment before finally merging together. The Turborangers are shocked in horror as Gokuaku Boma attacks some nearby buildings. At a construction site Yellow tries talking to him only to get blasted. Once civilians are in the way the Turborangers transform to fight him. Yellow stuns him with arrows from his bow gun followed by the V-Turbo Bazooka bringing him down. Jarmin revives him as a giant with Red summoning TR into battle. With little effort TR manages to manhandle Gokuaku Boma and use the HS Blade to finish him via the Crash which turns the victims back to normal. Yellow notices Hyoma and Enma being separated and in their final moments are at peace with one another. In their death a pair of flowers bloom with their colors, Pink saying they finally have a new beginning. Next episode shows Blue feeling ill and Red fighting Pink in a biker outfit.

Gokuaku Boma: Powers include a fire ball form, a staff that launches fire balls, and high jumping

Episode 20:

The Turborangers play volley ball with Zultan acting sneaky in the bushes. He sends Modoku Boma in after the volley ball bonks Zultan by accident. They transform and fight him, but explosions keep spawning on their suits. Modoku Boma uses a jawed tentacle from his scalp on Pink, but Blue takes the hit which criticall injures him. Zultan says those jaws were highly venomous. At the lab Blue is placed on a bed and in critical condition while Dazai tries analyzing the venom. As Blue wriths in pain, Yellow asks Seelong what to do, but she just confirms he is going to die. Pink runs out before we cut to Jinba saying the venom plan was brilliant. Zultan holds around a bottle of the antidote and Ragorn tells him to continue Modoku Boma's rampage. This happens at a train yard when Pink shows up to fight Zultan. During the fight she hits her head and the others show up. She wakes up with amnesia and is frightened of them. Zultan turns into a cart and talks to Pink while Modoku Boma holds her teammates off. Pink is frightened, but Zultan uses what I think is telekinesis to force her on the cart. During this Blue starts screaming with Dazai yelling at him to hang on. The phone rings and the others tell Dazai what happened to Pink. Black and Yellow spot a biker in black leather that fires at them with a machine gun. They are soon kicked down with Red being attacked next via a rider kick. The biker then uses a pair of nunchuku. Red eventually kicks the helmet off and it is revealed to be Pink. She throws a grenade at Black and Yellow, who avoid it, and keeps fighting them. Zultan seems joyful while watching from the background. Red tries to snap her out of it, but that flunks. Zultan starts attacking saying his plan is great and stuff. Pink throws another grenade at them.

At the lab Blue starts to get worse when Pink contacts them via mini-TV and tells them about the antidote complete with a sinister laugh. At a quarry with Easter Island heads, Pink and Zultan wait for the men to show up. They soon do demanding the antidote. Pink opens fire near their feet and Modoku Boma shows up via becoming energy with a bunch of woolars assisting him. Modoku Boma targets Red, but Pink accdientally gets struck. Zultan gives her the antidote and the men are shocked she is still evil. Modoku Boma continues fighting and the men transform, Rayda saying this is going well. Pink rides back and rams into Modoku Boma, revealing she is now good. Blue also shows up from nowhere now cured because she deliverd the antidote to Dazai in time. Wow that was fast. Once they both transform the fighting can go on with both teaming up against Modoku Boma followed by the V-Turbo Bazooka. Zultan makes him big and Red has the turbo machines become TR. Shortly into the fight TR kicks Modoku Boma in the crotch followed by throwing him and he is soon destroyed by the Turbo Cannons. The episode ends with Pink easily beating the men in volley ball and accepting that she is better than them. Next episode shows a bunch of sumo wrestlers, Red, and TR fighting a violent demon beast.

Modoku Boma: Powers include mouth energy darts, a scalp venomous jawed tentacle, and energy conversion

Episode 21:

At a shrine Jinba, Zultan, and some woolars perform a ritual that breaks the power of a planted stick and from the ground comes Sumo Boma. Wow those lips are big. Zultan says he should find opponents and Sumo Boma starts with him. Cut to some people playing soccer when Sumo Boma attacks them, demanding a worthy challenge. He eventually uses his nose to stripe their clothes and give them loin cloths so he can throw them. Some girl watches what happens nearby while Zultan and Jinba seem pleased. The Turborangers arrive via mach turbos, Red being stopped in place and shoved back by Sumo Boma. The others use flying kicks followed by being given loin cloths. Random girl cheers them on when Yamimaru in his human form shows up blowing on a leaf. Ragorn teleports Jinba to him and explain why he unleashed a reckless violent demon beast with him replying about how awesome his strength is. After that random woman and Yamimaru bicker about whether or not the Turborangers are good and stuff unaware they are listening in. Yamimaru blows their cover by opening the door near them and laughs after stripping who I will assume is Black. Random girl seems to like him. Meanwhile, Sumo Boma attacks a lot of random athletes including skaters, but nobody will fight him and that bums him out.

Black is chased by random girl until Sumo Boma finds him. A challenge is demanded and random girl throws Black at him which knocks Sumo Boma over. Once he gets up he makes a sumo circle and the two go at it while the others look on. Black slowly yet surely gets more aggressive and runs circles around Sumo Boma. Zultan finds this funny while Jinba draws his sword in displeasure. The two get dizzy and fall down with Sumo Boma waking Black up because he wants to fight fair. Insert a flashback here involving Lakia fighting Sumo Boma and winning followed by cursing him with a loin cloth that will be removed if he finds the best opponent. It even causes him to cry. When asked, Black agrees to continue their battle, but Jinba shows up to cut and burn the loin cloth off followed by some energy blasts that kill him. Zultan makes him king sized and mindless. As he goes to attack some buildings, Black tells the others they should honor is last wish. Lot of sparking explosions from those model buildings. Black thinks they should do so with TR and Red agrees before bringing it in complete with a sumo circle. Sumo Boma sees this and walks over, gotta love inconsistent scenery. Random girl acts as the referee and Jinba walks away in disappointment. Both titans enter the ring and size each other up. The battle is mainly a shoving contest with random girl and Zultan cheering their champions on comedically. Once Sumo Boma is defeated he turns back to normal and explodes. The episode ends with Black practicing sumo and the others failing to move him, but he is accidentally stripped. Next episode shows the turbo machs wrecked by Yamimaru.

Sumo Boma: Powers include strength, a cloth ripping beam from the nostrils, loin cloth emitting from the ears, hidden arms near the eyes, and self destruction

Gay marriage is now legal in the entirety of the United States! In part of celebration here is part 5!

Episode 22:

The Turborangers bike around until Yamimaru shows up and nearly rams into them with his motorcycle, making them crash. When asked by Yellow he replies that.... He is like that? Cut to the university or lab or wherever where the Turborangers want Dazai to improve their bikes when Misa shows up and slaps him for taking her students. She yells and screams about I don't know it is a teacher so maybe some useless literature or calculus assignment. Yamimaru terrorizes some people when Misa shows up and tells him to stop with the Turborangers watching behind a tree. She says she is disappointed because I don't know maybe homework, the music indicates something calming. He blows her off and rides off, the Turborangers trying to help her up, but she refuses help. During this Rayda comments about having an amazing plan before he goes to some abandoned basement. He finds an old chest and upon a zap from his staff frees Racer Boma from it. He finds random motorcyclists and spawns shields from pounding his staff to the ground; he leaves behind a handkerchief with Yamimaru's comet insignia. Later, Red and Yamimaru have a motorcycle duel which makes Rayda laugh. The duel goes on until Racer Boma creates an electric fence and fires at them in his go cart.

Misa shows up looking for Hikaru, soon finding him injured. Red sees this as Black and Blue carry him. Yamimaru keeps pushing Misa away because he is a lone wolf and stuff. After he runs off she assumes this is the fault of the Turborangers because the teachers here are no different than the ones from South Florida that became minions of Jeb Bush. For some reason she gives Red a key and pursues Yamimaru. They talk for a bit before the villain rams him down. This leads to a fist fight and Red scolding him because his teacher cares about them. Red then gets in the Turboattacker to fight Racer Boma. Red eventually takes out Racer Boma's go cart when Rayda shows up with woolars and the others come in to make the fight even. The music sounds more sinister than normal. After the grunts go down Racer Boma's cart somehow responds and him and Red duel in a quick game of joust. This stuns Racer Boma long enough for the V-Turbo Bazooka to blow him up. Rayda plays his flute to undo this followed by Red calling the turbo machines so TR can be used. Skating in to combat, TR gives Racer Boma a bunch of punches before getting attacked by his staff's weapons. The Turbo Cannon stuns him followed by the HS Blade using the Crash on Racer Boma to make him explode. The episode ends with Misa wishing Yamimaru well as he walks away. Next episode shows people in white robes and a little girl running from them.

Racer Boma: Powers include a staff that fires magic blasts from the butt and fire from the head, spawning shields and an electric fence from the staff, a round shield, and high jumping

Episode 23:

A train rides along with who I will assume are Blue and Pink who gibber on about whatever. Cut to some small girl looking at a men's gym class when Yellow stumbles and causes a bunch of students to trip. After that the small girl rides a unicycle around the street with the cops finding it adorable. In the woods she spots something glowing and touches it, looks like a piece of glass. The tree starts talking when Zultan shows up with his flute to release the talker who turns out to be Yurei Boma. After a monologue from Yurei Boma about whatever we see one of the cops from earlier being attacked by him and given white robes. Turns out that cop was unicycle girl's dad who shows up and gets scared, but that glass shared zaps Yurei Boma. Zultan finds this out and says something must be done. She runs around town only for the population to be converted into ghosts. Zultan soon comes across her when Blue and Pink here her- Her name is Hime? Hime fights Zultan with a stick until Blue kicks him followed by woolars being summoned to fight. Once the zombified towns people show up Pink becsomes terrified and the others are alert- Wait THAT WAS YELLOW!? GAAAAAAAAH! Yellow transforms only for Yurei Boma to stun him via a spike bomb. He runs off with Pink and Hime while Zultan reports in how his mission will bring down the Turborangers while Ragorn tells him not to screw up. Hime gets bummed now that her dad is a zombie and has a flashback of when he taught her how to use a unicycle. Yellow and Pink try to cheer her up which works. They spot Yurei Boma which leads them to an old house where they enter the basement.

Yellow and Pink walk down the stairs when a green light appears and the lights turn into fire balls followed by a pitch fork flying and the zombified townspeople showing up. They soon manage to run out of the building, but get met by Zultan and Yurei Boma, the latter of whom teleports his victims around. Hime- Wait, HER NAME WAS HANAKO!? STICK TO ONE NAME ALREADY! She runs into Yurei Boma which allows the glass shard to stun him followed by the others showing up. Red attacks, but Yurei Boma becomes three energy balls to dodge it. Spike bombs are then thrown at Black and Blue followed by everyone running into a nearby cave. Hime or Hanako or whatever her name is starts crying which causes the glass shard to glow briefly which allows Yellow to figure out a plan how to win. The townspeople walk around trying to find the Turborangers who briefly dress up as them before transforming and landing hits on Yurei Boma. Yellow uses his bowgun to fire the glass shard at Yurei Boma followed by the V-Turbo Bazooka bringing him down. Zultan revives him as a giant followed by Red calling in TR. Yurei Boma fights with a murasame, but TR uses the HS Blade to execute the Crash to destroy him. The episode ends with Yellow leading the male gymnasts on a jog while unicycle girl and her dad thank them before everyone participates in the jog. Next episode shows floating masks and hula girls.

Yurei Boma: Powers include levitation, zombie converting, spiked bombs from the back, telekinesis, energy ball dividing, intangibility, energy balls from the hands, and a murasame

Episode 24:

The villains look on from a lighthouse, spotting something at the shore. They head down and Rayda demands one of them get in the water to get it. Cut to the Turborangers arriving at Namegawa Island.... Didn't other sentai series go here too? Black and Pink look at the monkeys while Blue wants to see hula girls and Yellow likes woddden masks. The Turborangers watch the hula girl show while eating at a table where the food is cooked complete with a stove. After some mouth burning shenanigans they head down and dance on stage, Red even getting kissed. Meanwhile, Zultan retrieves what looks like a coconut which hops around. Rayda says some incantation and we go to the resort where parents teach their boy to swim. He soon gives up and runs off. The coconut soon forms into Yashinomi Boma and is thankful to Rayda. After that the parents try finding their boy, Toshi, when Yashinomi Boma shows up and turns them, as well as three random teens, into floating masks. Toshi sees this and becomes disturbed as more people get turned into masks. Black and Yellow show up to kick him followed by the others showing up. Yashinomi Boma tells the Turborangers how much he suffered as a coconut and woolars are unleashed on the Turborangers who promptly transform. Yashinomi Boma uses a battering ram to fight off the Turborangers although Red manages to fend them off. Toshi tells Red to stop because of the people turned into masks. Rayda uses this chance to teleport his crew away. Toshi tells the Turborangers what he saw and cries with Red telling him they will save his parents. At Boma Castle some totem poles are set up and Ragorn tells his minions not to screw this up. After that the attack resumes with Yashinomi Boma having the woolars fire energy bolts form the battering rames the masks are attached to, knocking the Turborangers in the water.

Jarmin has some woolars and Zultan take the hula dancers. The Turborangers wash up near a cave when Dazai tells them what is going on. Toshi seems concerned and runs off with them. Yashinomi Boma has the hula girls dance with his mask poles charging up with energy. Jinba shows up with woolars to attack the Turborangers so they don't interfere with their plan. The pole energy shakes up a nearby cave filled with more coconuts. Suddenly, five hula boys show up dancing which encourages the Turboangers. This allows them to run passed Jinba and his goons while the pole charging keeps going. The Turborangers jump in just in time and transform once the hula girls leave. The defend the masks from Jarmin and Rayda blasting them, but one is knocked into the water. Toshi jumps in and swims toward the pole that fell and rescues it while the Turborangers fight the woolars. Red duels with Yashinomi Boma, but gets beaten up easily. The combo is used followed by the V-Turbo Bazooka to blow him to pieces. The people are turned back to normal, Toshi's parents being proud of him for swimming. Zultan revives him as a giant while Red summons TR. Wasting no time TR beats up Yashinomi Boma and finishes him with the Turbo Cannon. The episode ends with the Turborangers and Toshi's family looking at flamingos. Next episode shows Pink saving a dog and a boy with a hat.

Yashinomi Boma: Powers include floating mask converting hand beams, a staff, and head needles

Episode 25:

A dog is wounded on a road, Pink sees a car heading for it and it cannot move. She saves the dog just in time and the men try helping her take care of it. Once it is bandaged up we cut to a beachside home where Jinba and Inugami Boma have some guy locked in a cage. Inugami Boma uses his power with that of a dog statue to turn the man into a dog. That night they find the injured puppy from earlier and communicate with it, allowing it to speak Japanese. It wants a home so they take it to their hideout and turn the pup into a human boy. Jinba wants him to swear allegiance in return. The next day the boy dog spots Pink who is practicing baton twirling. Ragorn observes this while Jinba explains their epic infiltrate and kill the Turborangers plan. Zultan manages to clown around by mentioning Pink's love for dogs and Jarmin finds mild disgust, I think. Pink confronts boy dog because of him following her around. He soon starts reacting to commands from dog owners nearby. At the lab Seelon notices this on the monitor (do the turbo braces have cameras?) and the men think she is over reacting, but Dazai tells them to mobilize anyway. Inugami Boma leashes the men with chains while Jinba attacks them. After that they transform and cut the chains via turbo lasers in sword form followed by Jinba and some random woolars helping him. The men are soon sent off a cliff by Jinba's eye flashes and Red tells Pink what is going on. Boy dog tells Pink about what she did for him the other day and puts two and two together. After that they proceed to skip around.

Dog boy leads Pink to the hideout where a feast ona table is prepared only for her to get caught in a falling cage. Dog boy is surprised by this as Jinba and Inugami Boma walk down the stairs and say he did good. The dog statue is brought out by what I assume is a psychic link. Inugami Boma uses telekinesis to painfully turn the boy back into a dog who is then kicked. The men, still injured form earlier, look and yell for Pink. Inugami Boma turns her into a dog while the puppy shows up to help the men who quickly realize he is trying to help. Thanks to pretty bad Toei editing the men make it from a shore to the hideout and kick the villains down followed by Yellow throwing a chair at the dog statue. The Turborangers head to a quarry where Jinba summons woolars and Pink tells the puppy to run while they handle them. After they transform they do the confetti explosion during posing and lay the smackdown on the woolars. Inugami Boma shoves Pink off a cliff and beats the hell out of the Turborangers. Pink then tells him to sit and stuns him by throwing the turbo laser in sword form followed by the V-Turbo Bazooka taking him out. Jinba will have none of this and makes him king sized followed by Red having the turbo machines become TR. Both giants hold their own against each other, but TR soon does a Turbo Punch and ends the fight with the HS Blade using the Crash. The episode ends with Pink seeing the no longer injured puppy walking across the shore. Next episode shows Yamimaru dueling with Red which injures him quite badly.

Inugami Boma: Powers include chained leashes, high jumping, telekinesis, and a mouth energy beam

Episode 26:

Wow the video quality is lower than usual. The Turborangers have to rake the schooldyard because punishments. Yamimaru hijacks the incom and challenges Red to a duel. Later that day the two meet up at a quarry, Red being angry while Yamimaru is calm before jumping in to begin the fight. Rayda talks about how they can take care of two birds with one stone or something. Both soon transform and clash with swords unaware the others are watching. Yamimaru suddenly creates illusions of himself to confuse Red so he shuts his eyes and focuses on the real one. This works as both seem beaten up a bit with Red falling over. Yamimaru falls over soon after. This reminds me of the fight between Ultraman Tiga and Evil Tiga, did Tsubaraya take inspiration from this? Jinba finds this impressive and Ragorn tells him now is the time to strike. Cut to the lab where Red is placed on a bed and has to rest as his wounds heal. During this a mysterious egg flies around town causing literally explosive destruction. Seelon tells them it is Fujimi Boma and that they must act fast. The others intercept the egg at a construction site with Jinba telling them how screwed they are with Fujimi Boma hatching from it and ready for combat. The others use their weapons which are ineffective. Fujimi Boma fires a yellow beam from his mouth that turns them into eggs. At the lab Red tries to get up, but Dazai tells him to knock it off and discourages him from going out. The egg converted Turborangers are taken to a cave thanks to woolars. Red shows up to beat up the grunts and break the eggs open, but Fujimi Boma and Jinba laugh with the former beating him down. Red runs into the forest, but that does little as Fujimi Boma strangles him with the chain on his kama. Someone throws a pole at Fujimi Boma which causes him to walk off, allowing Red to escape. We find out this was done by Yamimaru as Red hides in a shed.

Red feels ashamed for being unable to assist his friends as he has a flashback of them playing leapfrog. Fujimi Boma walks toward the shed and Red hides behind some barrels. He finds some gas and pours it on him before using his turbo laser to set it off. This knocks the violent demon beast out briefly, but he soon wakes up and chases Red to a cliff. Yamimaru shows up whistling and begins fighting him, soon sending him into the river below. Jinba and Fujimi Boma show up to fight the rogue while Red swims for the shore. During this the others start turning into metal versions of themselves inside of their eggs. The villains have a two against one fight with Red emerging from the cliff side unwilling to give up. He eventually transforms while fighting Fujimi Boma as Jinba and Yamimaru clash blades. Red soon falls and Fujimi Boma laughs until he is shot in the face. Red takes his kama and uses it to open the eggs at the cave which turns his teammates back to normal. Once Fujimi Boma returns the others assault him and fire their weapons (I guess that fire did something) before blowing him up with the V-Turbo Bazooka. Jinba brings him back giant sized and Red calls for TR. Both titans go in melee with Fujimi Boma's armor proving strong, but the HS Blade uses the Crash to terminate him. The episode ends with the Turborangers playing bat-mitten unaware Yamimaru is hearing them behind a tree. Next episode shows a girl in old yellow clothing.

Fujimi Boma: Powers include a kama on a chain that emits energy surges, reinforced armor, and a mouth egg beam
Might as well update now instead of waiting an episode. Aside from Red getting slightly too much screen time and Black slightly less it is reasonably balanced compared to the last few series. Yamimaru is so far a third faction done right: No unnecessary alliances with the main villains and when he is not fighting the Turborangers it is more for making his own plans to beat them more than anything (Silva, I'm looking at you). Now for a gripe I am starting to be annoyed by: Zultan gets too much screen time compared to the other villains! As in every other episode it is him doing the diabolical plan while Jarmin, Rayda, and Jinma all act so similar personality wise. I have brought up how hard it is to tell the men apart since they have the exact same hair, here it is quite similar. It feels like they were trying to recreate villain dynamics from Dynaman and Maskman, but it got to the simplicity of the Marvel trilogy. You know what I do like so far? Nothing is forced! And since everything is more or less magic driven it is much easier to accept a lot of things in the mythos (like Racer Boma having a go cart when he is 20K years old). More minor complaints, but Seelon and Misa do so little it makes you wonder why they are in the series most of the time, at least Dazai has the excuse of being the guy that invents their gadgets. Overall this is shaping up to be a good series, possibly even a nice entry for newcomers (if only this was subbed beyond a few episodes).

Million Fold subs are on the last quarter of Ohranger! More sentai goodness here with part 6!

Episode 27:

Ragorn gathers his minions and a statue for their next plan. Jarmin comes up with an idea to infiltrate the Turborangers and whips the bells of the statue, unleashing Suzunari Boma. Jarmin holds the bells and Suzunari Boma hears voices, she begs them to quite the torment. Cut to the Turborangers going to class, Blue having a new charm on his pack. They hear some girl screaming. Said girl is wearing black and yellow old style clothing and is chased by woolars lead by Jarmin. The team proceeds to fight the woolars and transform. Black and Blue shoot at her, making her run. At the office, the heroes have yellow girl bandaged up. She wakes up and starts panicking with her wounds getting the better of her. Yellow girl reveals that her name is Rin while Blue notices a bell on her left arm and catches her from falling. At Boma Castle, Jarmin reports success with her plans and Rayda tells her not to be over confident. At the office Rin unravels her bandages which heal her wounds instantly and zaps Seelon before escaping. At the circular pillar that appears in a lot of the Heisei Kamen Rider series, Blue spots her and offers her a ride on his bike. The others are contacted by Dazai who tells them Seelon has been injured while Blue and Rin play on the beach. They talk a bit with her being sensitive of the bell on her left wrist and he whips out his bell charm from earlier. Apparently in a flashback it was something his mom gave him when she got married. Rin starts getting feelings for Blue when his teammates call in. He ignores the call and Jarmin shows up to reveal Rin works for her by hanging the bells which torment her. She refuses to fight and runs off just as the others show up. Blue tells them to stop.

At Boma Castle Rin is whipped by Jarmin and is revealed to be Suzunari Boma. After Jarmin smashes the bells we see Red and Black scolding Blue for his idiocy and he explains his side before running off on his bike. Suzunari Boma attacks him as Rin and uses bells on both her wrists to mind control him. The others show up and spot him transformed before he lunges at them. They try talking to him, but he just fires his turbolaser and they transform too. Once behind a dirt mound they come up with a plan and have Red distract Blue. The duel goes on for a bit with Red slowly losing as the others find Suzunari Boma. Black and Yellow shoot her bells which causes Blue to be freed from mind control. Suzunari Boma tries running, but Jarmin whips her and smashes more bells before finishing her with a fire ball from the mouth. Blue becomes enraged, but Jarmin blows him off before doing giant revival on Suzunari Boma followed by Red having the turbomachines become TR. Suzunari Boma uses a staff with a hook at each end, but TR just throws her around. She then tries mind controlling the Turborangers only for TR to stun her with the Turbo Cannon and finish her off via the HS Blade using the Crash. At sunset Blue spots one of her bells on the shore and gives a heartfelt speech before throwing it into the ocean. Next episode shows the office being attacked and Jinba facing the Turborangers and TR.

Suzunari Boma: Powers include a human disguise, quick healing, high jumping, mind control wrist bells, and a double sided hook staff

Episode 28:

Yamimaru sleeps in a tree when a dagger is thrown at him. He catches it and is attacked by the assailent, a woman in a red dress. He recognizes her as Kirika, another wandering boma like himself. She finds herself disgusted with Yamimaru and continues the attack via hand beams. Yamimaru finds himself at a boating dock at night and I WISH I KNEW JAPANESE! Cut to Boma Castle where Ragorn throws a fit at his minions and has his snakes smack them. Jinba asks him to calm down, but he refuses and demands one of them sacrifice himself. Jinba then cuts a bell in half and says he will fight the Turborangers himself. Speaking of whom, Seelon checks up on them as they are patroling at night. Also there is background music that sounds like something Michael Jackson would sing. Red falls over and the Turborangers are confronted by Jinba who draws a pair of swords. Once they transform the battle begins with Jinba easily beating them up. Apparently encasing swords in fire makes them act like boomerangs. Yamimaru joins in to make things complex because he is a dick. The two villains clash and their magic somehow depowers the Turborangers which also causes Seelon to become weak. Ragorn approves of this and apparently it has something to do with Kirika's magic hand beams. The next day the Turborangers patch up their wounds with Dazai looking after them. They are more concerned for Seelong who is in an isolation tube and we get a flashback of the fairy tree they saw as kids because apparently two types of magic do not blend well together. An explosion occurs near the equipment which hurts Pink. Jinba appears on the TV screen and somehow launches a fire ball through it and into the lab.... I know it is magic, but how does that even work? They take off despite Dazai advising not to.

At a park the Turborangers square off against Jinba and get manhandled. Yellow tries transforming, but that fails. The beat down continues with everyone getting injured and Red trying to stop both swords himself. This causes him to transform and faces Jinba with his sword one of the villain's swords. Red is stunned by its magical properties and the others decide to come into contact with Jinba's other sword which gains their powers back. He is then gunned down by their turbo lasers which causes Jinba to explode. Jarmin and Rayda find this hard to swallow, but Yamimaru has Dark Spider revive him as a giant under his control. Red calls in TR and the titans sword fight. The Turbo Cannon does little to affect Jinba whose sword uses an energy cutter that causes the HS Blade to fall out of their hands. The power starts running out and they have to decombine TR into the turbo machines. This causes them to malfunction and Yamimaru comments about how close victory is. Black's turbo truck is out of comission with Jinba firing what I assume are energy webs from his mouth which force him out of the cockpit. The others check up on him and he rushes back in despite his teammates trying to stop him. Jinba goes after them as humans when the ground starts to shake and Jinba falls over. Arising from the ground is a mechanical fortress that fires a bunch of cannons at Jinba. He retaliates, but it just turns into a robot which fires more lasers. For some reason it reminds me of Vuutun Palaa (the droid control ship) from The Phantom Menace, you think George Lucas is a secret toku fan? Eventually Jinba falls over and explodes which horrifies the villains, even Ragorn. The episode ends with theTurborangers in awe at the robotic fortress. Next episode shows the debut of the Rugger Fighter and Turbo Rugger and Black fighting Jarmin before she explodes.

Episode 29:

The Turborangers are cautious as the robot turns back into its fortress form and opens up its base. The enter it revealing a workshop when Dazai shows up looking like a mechanic he points to them a new vehicle called the Rugger Fighter which they enter. Dazai developed these machines in case TR wasn't enough and Black wonders what will happen to his turbo machine. Cut to the Boma Castle which is in orbit, Ragorn uses his snakes to lift Jarmin up followed by tossing an electric ball at her out of rage. She explains that is isn't her fault the Turborangers are so powerful, but he doesn't want to hear it. During this the Turborangers try finishing Rugger Fighter while Black heads out to turbo truck. An explosion knocks him off the ladder to his door when Jarmin and Zultan attack him. Dazai has them go out on the mach turbos while he continues working. They soon show up with Black being injured. Jarmin does some slow motion dance with random sparks around her which unleashes Kuroko Boma from her body. The violent demon beast acts as her body guard while Zultan mocks them. Suddenly, turbo truck starts working again with Black driving it. Gazorks show up for the first time in a long while with Jarmin piloting one because teleportation. Lasers are fired from the eyes of the fighters, but Black retaliates with cannon fire. He makes it across a bridge just as it is being shot down and Red tells the others to head toward Rugger Fighter which Dazai just finished.

The turbo truck is unable to continue and Black has a moment as the controls are on fire and he passes out. Jarmin's gazork has a special bomb underneath while Black tries to pull a lever. Dazai pops out from nowhere to pull it, allowing the cannons to fire and force Jarmin's fighter, and the one next to her, to crash. Dazai tells Black Rugger Fighter is ready and that turbo truck can be repaired to fight again. Black is glad and he runs outside. The Turborangers face a worn out Jarmin and transform to fight. She reveals her snake-like true self and unleashes woolars who are quickly slaughtered. Black faces Jarmin in a duel with Kuroko Boma backing her up. However, his will power proves strong and he manages to bring out his hammer and swing at them, killing Kuroko Boma. Jarmin uses the last of her power to make him giant sized before she explodes. Black suggests heading to Turbo Builder (the name of their new fortress) to test it out. Upon running into the base they take off in Rugger Fighter and take down four gazorks via a pair of double barreled laser cannons on the underside. After that they transform to form Turbo Rugger. It brings out a football which damages Kuroko Boma followed by punching. It then charges its fists with energy for a dive attack followed by using its shoulder cannons called the Big Rugger Gun and an energy spinning kicking to blow him up. As Dazai repairs turbo truck Yamimaru shows up and puts his sword to his throat. When the Turborangers show up they see his hat and the handkerchief of Yamimaru. The episode ends with Ragorn being irked and the Turborangers looking around for Dazai. Next episode shows Rayda fighting the Turborangers and Turbo Rugger in a hole.

Kuroko Boma: Powers include teleportation, an energy whip, mouth fire balls, and energy snakes from the shoulders

Episode 30:

Yamimaru calls out to the Turborangers while Dazai is chained up as his prisoner. He demands they surrender Turbo Rugger to him or else as they view his message on the monitor. After that he gags Dazai with an over the nose gag using a handkerchief. Turbo Rugger walks toward his location with Red driving alone and the others hiding in the bushes. Black and Blue manage to kick Yamimaru behind his back when bladed forked spears are thrown. Rayda shows up saying Yamimaru will pay for not being under Ragorn's rule as he summoned the ancient boma guardian Chomajin Boma. While the violent demon beast fights Turbo Rugger, Rayda jumps down and uses energy blasts from his back and his staff to fight the Turborangers. Ragorn does a monologue while Zultan is afraid to show himself while he is bandaged up. Red is soon thrown out of Turbo Rugger and everyone turns back into civilians. Dazai makes a run for it toward the cockpit and fires the shoulder guns.... Which spell out Turbo Robo on a hill. Why would they be armed with giant letters- After Red has a moment the Turborangers head out to form TR- Oh wow I just realized Turbo Rugger has the same initials. Minor change! Turbo Robo will be simply Robo while Turbo Rugger will simply be called Rugger! Back to analysis! Rayda fires lightning from his staff to loosen the ground which has Rugger fall into a hole, shocking the Turborangers. Rayda laughs and says they are screwed as they run away from Chomajin Boma. Turbo Builder manages to use its guns thanks to Seelon. Once inside they try repairing turbo truck while Turbo Builder is unable to keep fending off Chomajin Boma so it goes into robot mode to fire more lasers. This holds him back for a bit, but Black is shocked during the repairs and Rugger is being buried alive. Dazai is abrely able to handle the controls since he is still cuffed and passes out from a lack of air.

Repairs continue until turbo truck is back online. The turbo machines are sent out like hotweels on a track so they can form Robo. This isn't Giant Robo so typing that really feels off. Robo sees Rugger's hand sticking out and Rayda does the same burying technique on it. Red heads out to fight Rayda just as Chomajin Boma walks over. The two duel, Rayda soon using his cape to form a dark dimension with a squad of woolars and random tentacles from the ground. Chomajin Boma fights Robo while its left foot is stuck and Rayda plays his flute which hurts Red. To make matters worse the ghosts of Jinba and Jarmin show up to fight him briefly. Robo manages to pull Rugger up thanks to Chomajin Boma knocking it in that direction. This causes Rayda's concentration to be disturbed, sending the ghosts packing and allowing Red to cut the cape dimension. After that he impales Rayda and the two continue fighting. Upon executing the GT Crash Red causes Rayda to levitate and explode. His ghost vows revenge, however. Yamimaru finds this impressive and laughs. Rugger manages to fly itself out and once Red gets back in Robo it flies too. This allows them both to combine their parts and form Super Turbo Robo. Also Dazai's restraints disappear. Super TR uses a triangular beam called the Super Mirage Beam to obliterate Chomajin Boma. Ragorn throws a fit and Dazai wakes up okay, seeing both his robots standing tall. Next episode shows some girl with glasses named Sayako who Yamimaru seems to like.

Chomajin Boma: Only known power is a bladed forked spear armed with missiles

Episode 31:

Yamimaru yells Ragorn's name who finds his attempts for a duel futile. Yamimaru promises he will win before cutting to the school where we see what I assume is some election going on. A new girl with glasses tries keeping to herself while Pink eventually wins the election and gets some old timey outfit. Glasses girl sees something in he mirror and it suddenly breaks, nearly hurting Pink. Later we see glasses girl being a snob to her peers during volleyball practice and the ball somehow explodes with Red watching. The other students run away and Red has suspicions. Glasses girl, Sayako, is recognized by Yamimaru as Kirika. Sayako leads Red to her mansion-sized house and her parents scold her for what I assume is bringing someone over unannounced or being late. It turns out today is her birthday so she and Red decide to talk after she blows the candles from her cake. This is quickly followed by champagne, Red fakes being poisoned and her parents attack her. They turn into creatures called skull monsters (they look more like vampires to me) and Sayako nearly faints before being revealed she was possessed by Omamori Boma. Yamimaru jumps in to save her and tells Red to run. Once he transforms, Omamori catches him and has the skull monsters use their sickles on him. The others show up to assist him only to get beaten up.

Omamori Boma and the skull monsters show up with Yamimaru, Kirika apparently knows nothing about being a boma as they have blended in with society very well. Omamori Boma even reveals she has been protecting Kirika her whole life and Yamimaru brings up her magic from a few episodes back.The Turborangers show up and Yamimaru tries telling Kirika they are enemies with Red explaining she has a human heart. A fight breaks out while Yamimaru takes Kirika to take her glasses off and try to persuade her of her past. The Turborangers transform to fight Omamori Boma and the skull monsters, this time standing more of a chance. As Red handles the violent demon beasts the others shoot down the skull monsters, eventually causing them to explode. Kirika feels this and becomes distraught with Yamimaru saying he will be there to support her. Red uses the GT Crash on Omamori Boma followed by the V-Turbo Bazooka bringing her down. However she manages to grow giant sized by herself, forcing Red to call upon Rugger Fighter who turns into Rugger. I just noticed the model is off from the costume. The Kick Off (the football) is kicked at Omamori Boma while Yamimaru and Kirika try to run away on a cliff. She nearly falls, but red energy strings from their fingers tie them together. Rugger unloads the Big Rugger Guns (or Guns as I will call them from now on) followed by the Rugger Kick to end Omamori Boma. This causes the two wandering boma to fall and become their true selves. The Turborangers view this as Yamimaru says their days are numbered and the couple flies off to Boma Castle. Next episode shows the two wondering bomas setting up a dance party and flying on a dragon.

Omamori Boma: Powers include ensnaring hair and telekinesis
Skull Monsters: Powers include a human disguise, a sickle, and energy balls from the palms upon touching each other, size changing

rinbest.png

Another time PPS.TV decided to 404 so much it delayed this a day! As I complain and wish there was a better stream source here is part 7!

Episode 32:

After a recap of last episode we see woolars and Zultan being taken down by the wander duo. They confront Ragorn who spews glass shards at them, cutting their faces and giving rageful statements. We see a flashback of a dragon attacking a bunch of humans back in the boma days which relates to Yamimaru because apparently the wander duo are half boma and half human, making them not true bomas (oh joy, interspecies coitus and racism undertones). That and this dragon is their guardian which only they can awaken. Ragorn only tolerates them because the Turborangers are that annoying to him. Cut to Kirika's old house where the Turborangers investigate and talk about her because reasons- Oh wow that cake is still there. They hear something in another room and check it out only to find nothing. Red sees what looks like a weird baseball which reminds him of a game where he batted a homerun that won the game. Apparently Kirika was the one to take that ball and had him sign it. Suddenly, the Turborangers see the reflection of the wandering duo in a plate and they pop out with Kagami Boma being the plate's true form. Yamimaru has Kagami Boma cause trouble and starts by teleporting into a school gym. This allows Kirika to throw volley balls and have an entire team go under hypnosis and taken into the mirror. A similar technique is done to a soccer team which the Turborangers witness. Yamimaru shows up so Kikira cann continue with their plan and he suddenly gains a black mask which makes him super fast. After that Kagami Boma absorbs the Turborangers into his dimension where Kirika is forcing their captives, and some woolars, to dance. Yamimaru joins in which causes random slow motion that makes the Turborangers trip balls. Red accidentally drops that baseball he was apparently carrying. Kirika holds a knife to his neck and kicks him down. The dragon from the flashback, Dragas, starts to awaken.

Kirika and Yamimaru have the dancers keep going. The dancing produces energy which tires the captives out and Dragas flies in. The duo jump and ride their guardian which Ragorn comments about hoping it will take out the humans. The Turborangers try to save the exhausted people while Dragas does fly-bies. Red shows Kirika the baseball to which she replies she does not care and fires energy balls from what I assume is a lance. Red throws it at her which knocks her lance/sword to go off balance and damage Kagami Boma, this taking everyone back to Earth. After the Turborangers transform they fight the woolars although Kirika beats the tar out of Pink which Yamimaru looks on from the bushes, oh the not safe for work implications. A combo is used on Kagami Boma which causes him to explode, but Kirika's spiked shield undoes this and Robo is summoned to fight him. The arena now takes place in a mountain area and Dragas fires a missile from his left wing to stun Robo. Rugger Fighter is summoned from Turbo Builder to become Super TR. The Super Mirage Beam takes out Kagami Boma and Dragas flies off with the wandering duo cursing and laughing at them. Next episode shows the men in geeky clothing.

Kagami Boma: Powers include a plate form, a pocket dimension, a reflection ray from the head, teleportation, and a tractor beam

Episode 33:

One of the men, I will assume Black, goes to a school festival to pick up chicks which ends in him being embarassed. Pink soon notices him and thinks he looks like a total geek. Pink and her friends see some guy and go for him which bums Black out. Some chick walks up to him and shows interest in him. Cut to Black pushing who I am assuming is Red said girl who is reading a book under a tree. Suddenly Noppera Boma appears from behind a tree and places his hands on them which causes the two to switch faces. Apparently the girl that was interested in him was really Kirika.... Without glasses.... The others show up- wait there is four of them, that means one of the two from earlier wasn't a Turboranger! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MALE CHARACTERS LOOK TOO F**KING SIMILAR! Apparently geek guy wasn't Black and who I thought was Red was really Blue. Okay? Moving on! Yellow and Pink get faced switched despite having helmets on and Kirika explains her plan before Yamimaru shows up. She uses her lance sword and he whips out a falcata so the fighting continues. At Boma Castle Zultan throws a fit about the wandering duo doing so well when they show up telling him to can it or he'll get a face switch too. The main plan is for mass face switching. At Turbo Builder we hear Seelon saying Blue is doomed and he runs out. Dazai tells the others they need his geek friend who is using his face to sway three random girls. He plays around with sunscreen for a bit until Noppera Boma shows up, geek guy runs away while Blue shows up to fight. Face switching is attempted, by his arms malfunctioned, allowing them to run off. Dazai watches this on a screen and comments on it.

Blue saves one of the three random girls while machine gun fire is used. The villains soon lose them and she falls for Blue. Kirika hears about this while Dragas and Yamimaru go after the geek boy. Also Dragas has a gun on his abs. The others show up to save him with Blue joining in. Apparently he tells the geek his sunscreen can reverse the effects of the face switching and fighting ensues involving tossing the container around. Eventually it lands on the head of a woolar and another one grabs it so everyone tries taking it. Blue manages to do so and smeer it on Noppera Boma's right hand, causing his face to go back to normal. Geek boy sees his reflection and is bummed out while Blue transforms and fighting continues. After he stuns Noppera Boma, Pink shows him graffiti on his face with a compact mirror followed by Blue shooting him again and the V-Turbo Bazooka finishing him. Kirika does giant revival and Red has Rugger Fighter launch so it turns into Rugger. The Battle Ball is kicked to stun Noppera Boma followed by the Big Rugger Gun and the fight ends with the Screw Rugger Kick. Geek boy sleeps on a bench with the three girls from earlier thanking him. Blue walks by only to be ignored and gets angry at his geek friend only for the others to say just let him have it. Next episode shows Zultan working with the wander duo and getting abused so much he talks to the Turborangers.

Noppera Boma: Powers include face switching hands, mouth toxic mist, a right hand machine gun, and high jumping

Episode 34:

The wandering duo take Zultan to a lake where Shigoki Boma scares him. He eventually uses a whip from one of his sticks that causes Zultan to far hard. The two of them go about rampaging with Zultan on a leash via a stick and Shigoki Boma uses the fart gas to knock humans unconscious. Yamimaru tells Ragorn it will allow them to hypnotize humans and he seems to approve of it. Zultan goes into cart form to spread the gas around, knocking out a cop, a robber, and some random train workers. Zultan stops on some tracks just as a train is coming and Shigoki Boma has to force him off. The Turborangers show up just as Zultan changes back. The wandering duo show up and tell them about how.... Yamimaru's breath caused a campfire to ignite more which caused campers to run so he can steal their food only for him to get caugh and suspended in a tree for archers to shoot at him. Wow, and I thought Kamen Rider W had mood whiplash issues. Fighting breaks out because why not. Yamimaru threatens Zultan and tells him to keep going, forcing him to be ridden by Shigoki Boma to spread gas. Dazai is told by Seelon that this is a bad thing (no duh). Some woman who I think is Misa runs into Zultan and Shigoki Boma gets into her car as he runs off into the bushes.

Zultan keeps running in some tall grass with the Turborangers soon finding him. Blue and Yellow start scolding Zultan, but he begs for mercy. Some bickering occurs whether or not they believe Zultan's suffering before an explosion occurs. The wandering duo appear before Zultan and Yamimaru remembers the time he asked help from Zultan only to be met with violence by him and woolars that placed torches in his face. Kirika is horrified and Yamimaru says he will make Zultan pay as he proceeds to kick him while Red watches. Shigoki Boma shows up and has him turn into his cart form only for Red to kick him off. Red rides Zultan while the wandering duo use Dragas complete with wing missile fire. The others hesitate and complain while Dragas closes in and knocks Red off. Zultan becomes tired and Red tries getting him up only to be surrounded. Zultan then kicks Red and fires a need from his flute at him. The others show up to help only for Zultan to fart all over the place. This causes the needle to emit red smoke which allows him to disappear. Red picks up the needle while Dazai analyzes it from a distance saying they can wake people up from it. Shigoki Boma tells Zultan to screw off and the Turborangers transform to give grunts the smackdown. Black and Blue are stunned by Shigoki Boma, but Red manages to throw him, allowing a combo followed by the V-Turbo Bazooka. Yamimaru revives him as a giant and Red has the turbo machines form Robo. Within a short amount of time Robo uses he HS Blade to execute the Crash to terminate Shogoki Boma. The episode ends with the Turborangers seeing Dragas fly off with the wandering duo saying they will win next time. Next episode shows Black and Misa being cuffed together.

Shigoki Boma: Powers include twin sticks that form a whip and high jumping

Episode 35:

Some woman is caught pickpocketing at a train stop, but gets away with her right wrist cuffed. In a forest she tries taking it off when she notices Kirika breaking a statue to reveal a big ruby. Thief woman tries stealing it and upon doing so runs off. Black rides by and sees her in trouble. Kirika spots Black and summons Shinigami Boma to slug him. While dodging he is accidentally cuffed with the thief woman complete with the "get off me" joke. The two try running off, but Kirika uses an energy whip to throw them. The others show up to help and Shinigami Boma summons five previously dead violent demon beasts that attack by surprise thanks to teleportation. Cut to the lab where Dazai analyzes the ruby and the thief tries picking the cuffs with what I assume is a hair pin while she pick pockets him. Seelon tells the Turborangers not to trust her with the ruby and when Red points this out she runs off. Black soon catches her in a field and they get cuffed up again. The ruby fires a beam which spawns the location of something. During this Ragorn throws a fit at Kirika for screwing up with Zultan rubbing in the wounds. The thief gets tired from walking so Black carries her while she does sweet talking, but he doesn't buy it. They are soon attacked by Kirika and Shinigami Boma, the former demanding the ruby back. Black takes a hit of an energy blast from the lance sword followed by the others showing up to help once again. Shinigami sends his undead squad to counter this. Red gets the idea of fighting Shinigami Boma and aims for his eyes, but that fails. The ruby fires another beam to show them the location of what is being found and Red tells them to high tail it.

Black and thief woman reach a cave where the ruby flies off and they follow it. It manages to blow a stalactyte which reveals a sword. Yamimaru whistles outside and Black confronts him demanding the sword while the others still handle Kirika. Yamimaru fights black and cuts the cuffs in half. Thief woman manages to run to fetch the sword while Black gets beaten up quite badly. She shows it to Yamimaru in exchange for Black's safety and uses it to spawn random lightning bolts before charging over. Yamimaru also demonstrates he can fire micro missiles from his left fingers before being slashed. The sword manages to cause a fissure via Maskman stock footage. Black sees his friends in trouble, takes the sword, and uses it to cut Shinigami Boma's horns, causing the undead squad to disappear. Kirika manages to take it via energy whip, but Black transforms and takes it back followed by impaling Shinigami Boma with it, causing him to explode. Kirika undoes this with her spiky ring and Red summons Robo. Shortly into the fight Robo is taken back by Shinigami Boma's energy blasts so Rugger is sent in so Super TR can be formed and end the fight via the Super Miracle Beam- oh wow, the armor is electrified. The episode ends with thief woman being taken in by the Turborangers and she gives Black's wallet back and a kiss before being taken to jail. Next episode shows kids on a beach and Kirika upset by it.

Shinigami Boma: Powers include high jumping, a scythe, mouth energy blasts, and dead boma summoning

Episode 36:

The Turborangers talk about something relating to their teacher with Pink going on about something. The men run off and she follows before we see some guy at the beach remembering a girl named Sai from his childhood. Cut to Boma Castle where Ragorn gives his expectations for the next plan complete with Zultan acting jerkish. At the beach we see lover boy being spied on by the Turborangers when Kirika and Dragas attack. Apparently Dragas has a laser machine gun on his abs- Wait I mentioned that already. Yamimaru has Kioku Boma show up and uses energy from his staff to absorb the pictures and letters from nearby books.... The hell? The Turborangers try transforming, but flunk with beach guy trying to defend some woman. He succeeds while the others transform- Wait, beach guy was Yellow? AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KEEP MIXING UP THE MALE PROTAGONISTS! This is officially a problem, their heads and body features look too f**king similar! I don't get this problem with any other sentai series! Yamimaru says Yellow has now lost his memories and Kirika laughs at them. At the lab Dazai and Yellow's reactions confirm the loss of memories with Seelon saying she can't do anything about it. Okay, also a problem, Seelon contributes nothing! The others run out and Dazai hands Yellow a napkin he was given from that girl from his childhood- Wait a tick, Yellow has a mole on his nose! I CAN USE THAT FOR FUTURE IDENTIFICATION!.... If these videos didn't have such horrid quality! At a rocky shore the Turborangers demand Kioku Boma fight them with Yamimaru commenting about how screwed they are. Fighting occurs with woolars showing up and they are beaten up quickly. Dazai contacts them saying the ocean may fix Yellow's memories.

Yellow goes to the beach for clues unaware Kirika is spying on him. He spots a shell which reminds Kirika of when she was bullied as a kid, making her sad and wanting to attack. The flashback reveals that Kirika was the girl Yellow met as a boy and she throws him. He starts running and she launches energy blasts from her palms. He throws the shell which causes it to break and Yellow gains his memories back just as the others show up. They transform and take out woolars. Kioku Boma fends off the Turborangers until they use a combo and the V-Turbo Bazooka on him. Yamimaru fires a forehead beam, because Dark Spider is forgotten about, to make Kioku Boma king sized and Red summons Rugger Fighter so it becomes Rugger. The Battle Ball is kicked off, stunning Kioku Boma so Rugger can use melee attacks followed by the Big Rugger Guns and ends the fight with the Screw Rugger Kick. After that we see Yellow looking toward the ocean as the flashback is played with old timey guitar music. The episode ends with Kirika having the flashback as she looks at the ocean from a cliff. Next episode shows people with gray skin and a girl in Shaolin clothing.

Kioku Boma: Only known power is a memory absorbing staff

I am going to note now there will be a break on Independence Day.

Aquarion has returned to TV and Right Stuff is bringing the lost Gundam series to the US! So much up beat robot action like in part 8!

Episode 37:

At Boma Castle Zultan is hooked up to some wires to a machine. It soon explodes with the wander duo watching. Out from the machine is Metal Type Zultan. Ragorn seems impressed by this development and Zultan goes on about having an awesome plan. Cut to Pink practicing baton twirling as a weapon complete with throws and flips. Some chick in black catches it in midair and says she is pathetic or something. After that she tries fighting while Metal uses a gun to fire collars on unsuspecting people, turning them into zombies. The men notice this with Red noting it isn't the regular Zultan. After that they noticed the people are magnetized. Zultan comes out from behind a tree to explain his plan which will prevent them from transforming. I know comedians joke about magnets being weaknesses for suit-based heroes, but SERIOUSLY? They transform while Pink duels with kung fu girl. Her turbo brace goes off which distracts her. The men use their weapons on Metal, but his armor is too strong. After that the regular Zultan and him fire energy blasts from their hands. The men flee and find Pink dueling with kung fu girl. Red throws a baton at her which causes her to drop a locket. Apparently she and Misa are sisters and she came to Japan from Hong Kong to find her and she even showed kung fu girl a picture of the Turborangers. Mika as she is named went to them since she hasn't heard from Misa since forever. Dazai tries contacting them and they run off.

The magnetized zombies cause property damage around town. The Turborangers try transforming, but Mika is watching. Misa pops out wanting her students to do homework or whatever when Metal gives her the magnet collar. Mika jumps down to help her sister, but that fails with Zultan laughing. Mika then fights Metal to no avail. Pink takes a hit and becomes injured. Mika notices the turbo brace and takes it from Pink to save her sister, but it zaps her because magic. Mika throws a sad fit and Pink tries making her feel better. Seelon shows up to give Pink her turbo brace back- Wait, MIKA CAN SE SEELON TOO!? THIS INVISIBILITY SHTICK IS NOT FRIGGIN CONSISTENT! Pink gives a speech about what it means to be a Turboranger before transforming and helping the men who Misa is punching out. Mika fails at convincing Misa anything although seeing the locket seems to make her rebellous so she punches Metal which turns her back to normal. After the sisters flee the Turborangers do flying kicks on Metal and aim for the belly button circuitry. This leads to them doing a combo followed by the V-Turbo Bazooka. Zultan quickly undoes this followed by Red sending in Robo to fight. The two exchange blows, Robo's being stronger, and the fight ends via the HS Blade using the Crash. The episode ends with Mika and the Turborangers at an airport with goodbyes being exchanged. Next episode shows an art museum being robbed.

Metal Type Zultan: Powers include a magnetizing collar gun and reinforced armor

Episode 38:

At the high school we see some guy doing a hand stand in class that turns out to be Yellow. The others tell him to knock it off and he refuses, soon breaking a statue on a table. As punishment he has to just the backroom and accdientally damages the frames of a painting of some demon. Eyes glow in the painting and the creature pops and arm out. The others show up to say his punishment is over and they head out. Kirika teleports into the room to free the creature who is revealed to be Jigokue Boma- Okay this brings up a valid question: How do the villains know where specifically their tribesmen are imprisoned? If they have some telepathic connection or something why did Kirika/Yamimaru only now unleash this guy? They go to the same school as their enemies for frick sake! Anyway, the lens has a bunch of color spots for some reason and Kikira likes his painting. Cut to Boma Castle where Jigokue Boma is taken to Ragorn who is honored by the whole thing. His plan is to entrap the Turborangers in his painting and he shoves the wonder duo aside saying he is so much better and stuff. After that we see the Turborangers go to an art museum.... Which they think is a library despite no one else being around. Pink likes this and notices Jigokue Boma's painting before she gets dragged into it. Black and Blue wonder what happened to her before noticing she is in the painting too. They get dragged in which catches the attention of Red and Yellow, the latter getting caught. Yellow throws a statue which damages the painting and therefore him. He comes out saying that their friends are screwed if they damage the painting and reveals that Yellow broke his prison's seal. The pursuit goes outside complete with woolars being summoned before they transform. Yellow strikes Jigokue Boma who simply heals from it via ET finger light. After that he summons the painting and has it fire rainbow beams. Red and Yellow soon flee while their friends suffer. Good to know.

In the woods Jigokue Boma dn Kirika discuss their next phase with the woolars bringing in some random civilian to give the painting followed by some woman. Jigokue mentions how marvelous his painting is and stuff. At the lab we see Yellow panicking about what to do with Seelon replying with an idea. Red and Yellow bicker about whether or not it is the latter's fault. After that they confront Jigokue Boma saying they will beat him and transform to fight after Yellow gives a speech. As soon as they jump in they get assaulted and the painting tries dragging them in so they depower themselves before being taken in. They use their turbo lasers to hurt the dimension and their friends appear in white clothes. Jigokue Boma shows up and teleports around to complicate matters while remembering something Dazai said and how the statue damaged the painting.... Apparently it is the color white that hurts him. Yellow fires his bow gun which sends everyone out of their dimension with their clothes the proper colors again. Jigokue Boma throws a fit while taking the arrow out of his head and the others transform. After a quick combo that blows off most of his body, Jigokue Boma turns giant using just his head followed by Red sending in Rugger Fighter to become Rugger. Jigokue Boma gets a Battle Ball to the chest, stunning him so Rugger can go in melee strong before ending him with the Screw Rugger Kick. The episode ends with Yamimaru telling Kirika that now is the time to work together while Yellow has to pose as a model in an art class. Next episode shows Dragas nabbing Red who is taken to Boma Castle to fight Ragorn and a big gem.

Jigokue Boma: Powers include a dimension paining, extendable arms, palm energy blasts, eye flames that cause teleportation, regeneration, and size changing

Episode 39:

Such low video quality. In orbit the Boma Castle looms with the wander duo going into a chamber with a huge gem. Both want it bad as woolars guard it, saying it will aid in slaying the Turborangers. Cut to Red jogging when he spot a woman acitng hurt. It turns out to be Kirika once he goes to her and suddenly Dragas shows up to nab him. The others show up only to be too late. Dazai and Seelon are horrified as Red is dropped into the throne room of Ragorn. Yamimaru tells Red where he is and that the statue is Ragorn. The wander duo seal off his exit with a red spider web (what happened to Dark Spider?) and Red transforms to try and slice the web, but that fails. Ragorn is angry because technically he is locked in too. Red is knocked out while Yamimaru and Kirika raid the gem room. Zultan walks in just as they grab the gem which shakes the castle. Ragorn throws a fit in a monologue before continuing his assault. Dazai spots Dragas and the wander duo and has the others go after them. They meet close to Turbo Builder while Red gets thrashed around. They mention how awesome their gem is and how the Boma Castle will crash into Turbo Builder. Dazai thinks about what to do as the fighting ensues with Yamimaru beating the tar out of them- oh hey he uses a tomahawk now. They are soon sent down a hill with the wander duo laughing and Kirika summoning Boma Castle. Zultan tells Ragorn this while he is fighting Red. He manages to slice off the snakes of Ragorn which causes him to bleed hot sparks (seriously).

The wander duo wait for the crash while the others look on as it descends from orbit. Ragorn seems to be losing his mind, allowing Red to stab him as the castle is about to make impact. Red gets hurt from the sparks and Zultan freaks out. Ragorn's head falls off and the red web dissipates as well as Boma Castle stopping mid flight. Negative magic from Ragorn's body pops out and steals the gem back, turning him more humanoid and mobile Neo Ragorn. One blast of blue fire from his mouth allows him to energy from the Boma Castle giant sized. Both the Turborangers and wander duo become terrified, the latter getting beam attacked before the castle is taken back to space. Neo Ragorn aims for Turbo Builder and Robo is summoned by Black to fight him. However, the villain's armor proves too much even for the HS Blade which snaps in half. Seelon tries telling them not to give up as a gazork flies down. Once it lands, Red emerges and run toward Rugger Fighter to take off. I should question the editing timing, but this scene looks like it is about to get awesome. Rugger Fighters fires its four laser guns, allowing Robo to be free while it transforms into Rugger. Upon that Super TR is formed.The Super Miracle Beam is used and it does nothing! Dun dun duuuuuuun! The Turborangers decide to form Super Turbo Builder which is composed of Super TR wearing the fortress as armor. This results in a giant energy T being used on Neo Ragorn, surrounding him in flames before he collapses and explodes. At Boma Castle the wander duo declare themselves the new leaders with Zultan even fending off Woo and Lar with some woolars until they all bow down. The episode ends with Neo Ragorn's soul in the gem, laughing as he bids his time. Next episode shows people walking with red books.

Ragorn: Powers include a pair of stone snakes, mouth lightning blasts, mouth flames, mouth mist, a sword, and extendable arms
Neo Ragorn: Powers include a magic mouth beam, size changing, a javelin, reinforced armor, and an abdomen snake that emits electricity

Episode 40:

A pot is in the throne room and the wander duo tries keeping up morale. Zultan mentions a plan before we see Dragas flying over a city. Cut to a mother getting the mail and notices a book for her soon. In it say walk walk everywhere, causing a spell to befall the boy, forcing him to walk and say the three words. The mom notices this with some other kids. Blue gets word of this on the phone. The mom tries stopping her kid who nearly jumps off a rail, but Blue stops him. The others show up with him as they examine the book he got and the mom explains it is a bunch of kids being affected. Red thinks it is a Gorgom plot err I mean Boma Tribe plot. For some reason this reminds Blue of some swimming lessons he gave the kid and I guess that is the relationship. Dazai contacts them that the Daio Paper Company seems to be working with nobody in it. At a construction site near the paper factory, Ehon Boma shows up and spews exploding books at them. You know at first I thought this series was playing relatively straight for sentai, but after all the goofiness the second half is throwing it is starting to get on Goggle V's level of zaniness. Blue puts two and two together as the three villains show up. In a flashback the skull monsters and Yamimaru suffered from having to walk all the time so they are making the humans pay. Woolars are summoned and the Turborangers transform to beat them. Blue duels with Ehon Boma a bit as they go through a bunch of wood chips. The fight is pretty good and during it Blue notices one of the spell books losing its letters. The villains cover the violent demon beast's escape as the Turborangers head into the factory. Never knew paper mills had cameras all over Tokyo.

The mom from earlier is still trying to stop his son as his feet are bleeding. The Turborangers use the cameras to find Ehon Boma eating a bunch of old newspapers and spewing them out to form books for woolars to transport. They head down their and fight complete with Blue pointing out how dispicable the plan is. Yamimaru tells everyone to make off with a truckload of spell books while he fends off the Turborangers. After that a chopper lands in the street and Blue runs up to the co-pilot seat so they can track the truck. Who this pilot is I do not know, but they close in on the truck on a forest highway. Blue tells Kirika to surrender and she just shoots at him, knocking him out of the chopper. He should be dead, but he gets up from a river bed and finds the mom and son nearby. Blue hurries as the mom becomes exhausted while Kirika summons Dragas via whistling. The spell books are taken by Dragas and Blue transforms, using the turbo laser to shoot the batch of books down. They are soon blasted and Ehon Boma throws a fit before jumping in the fight. Blue guns him down until the others show up who then use the V-Turbo Bazooka on him. This breaks the spell just before the boy goes off a cliff while Yamimaru does giant revival and Red sends in Rugger Fighter to become Rugger. Battle Ball is caught by Ehon Boma's mouth and he book spews before kicking it back, but Rugger punches it at him. After the Big Rugger Guns are fired Ehon Boma is terminated by the Screw Rugger Kick. The episode ends with Blue giving a homemade swimming instruction book and his mom is just happy everything is back to normal, none of whom are aware a new menace is giving a monologue from the docks. Next episode shows a bird with a guitar.

Ehon Boma: Powers include mouth exploding spell books, wood consumption, and high jumping

Episode 41:

At the city from last episode the paper factory seems to be operational again and the Turborangers are even given a free tour. Yellow forgot to take some notes which irks the others until they hear a guitar playing. A voice in the distance challenges them at the docks. Once there a giant bird-like humanoid shows itself as do the wander duo and Zultan. The figure introduces himself as Oyakusha Boma, jumps down, and says he will serve his boma masters with Zultan even cheering him on. He quickly deals with the Turborangers before the transform. Oyakusha Boma uses a kama on a chain kind of like what Kiros from Maskman used except twice in size. However, he accidentally ties himself up and hits himself in the battle. After breaking free he uses a claymore, but the Turborangers overwhelm him in sword fighting. The wander duo walks away as he is beaten up and limps off. Once he escapes the Turborangers split up and look around the paper factory. Black manages to find a blood trail (it is dark green for those wondering) and soon hears Oyakusha Boma. The violent demon beast attacks, but his wounds allow Black to over power him. He decides to show mercy and not inform his friends about him. As Oyakusha Boma cries Black goes off and we cut to a diner where the Turborangers discuss what to do next. They hear his guitar outside and decide to investigate without paying for the food. Black sees a floating guitar playing and it fires a gun at him. Oyakusha Boma tries killing him, but his claymore gets stuck in the ground. After that we see a flashback of the Boma Tribe exiling him. As the others show up to listen in, Zultan spots what is going on. Oyakusha Boma begs for mercy and Black decides to give it if he is serious. Oyakusha Boma appears thankful.

Dazai asks Seelon about Oyakusha Boma- Wait a sec, SHE HAS A BOOK ABOUT THEM!? REAL GOOD INFORMATION TO ONLY NOW SHOW US! She warns him of what he is capable of while Oyakusha Boma shows Black around the town and how great it is. The villains show up and say he is a disgrace with Zultan firing at him. The others show up to stop Yamimaru and allowing him and Black to run. They appear in a lake where Black stripes down and the villains show up. Oyakusha Boma reveals this was all his plan to steal Black's turbo brace and takes off his bird mask- LOOK AT THAT NOSE! Yamimaru is shocked at this as Oyakusha Boma goes on a long monologue about how awesome his deception is. The others show up and Black transforms, revealing what he took off was a fake because he knew he couldn't trust him. He throws a fit and a fight ensues, Black managing to damage Oyakusha Boma's face. After a combo is used to stun him, the V-Turbo Bazooka takes him down. However, the former body of Ragorn fires a beam from one of the snakes (did his corpse self repair itself?) which revives Oyakusha Boma as a giant, shocking the villains while Red calls Robo in. Oyakusha Boma puts up a decent fight, but gets tossed around. His umbrella stops the Turbo Cannon, but not the HS Blade as a couple of slashes and the Crash ends him. After that, Ragorn's body starts animating back to life. The episode ends with the Turborangers on a speedboat. Next episode shows Seelon being caught by two black creatures and a cake.

Oyakusha Boma: Powers include high jumping, a kama on a chain, a claymore, disguises, an umbrella with a machine gun in the tip and stunning flower pedals, and a mirror that fires beams