Capcom Fighting Collection- Compilation of Capcom’s OG 2d Fighters

Administrator
Staff member
Coming this  June 24th, 2022, is Capcom Fighting Collection. It will be a compilation of Classic Capcom 2d Fighting Games. Capcom remastered 10 of their forgotten classic fighting games.  I Feel that the franchise that will get the most online play from this compilation might get a sequel. Let’s hope this will lead to a Darkstalkers sequel because that game deserves to be its entity. I do not want it to join the Street Fighter Universe like Final Fight and Rival Schools did.
Morrigan appearing in crossover game is not enough representation of the series. It deserves a sequel and there was a demand for it.
Not only does it has improved in graphics, but It will also be playable online with Rollback Netcode! Rollback Netcode is something all Fighting Game players desire...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
There was a petition to make Morrigan join the Street fighter Universe. I did not support it because I prefer a New Darkstalkers game too.People please buy this game so we can revive these franchises. Capcom needs to awaken their forgotten titles.