Cannibal Holocaust director of the controversial movie “Cannibal Holocaust” Ruggero Deodato is back with a 2d point and click horror game BORNEO: A...

Administrator
Staff member
I was twelve years old when a movie scarred me for life. That film is Ruggero Deodato’s Cannibal holocaust. I rented it back then because of the comparisons with I film I enjoyed, the Blair Witch Project. That film is Ruggero Deodato’s Cannibal holocaust. This low-budget mockumentary realistic gore made people thought it’s a snuff film and I can’t blame them. He got arrested for this film. The actors of the movie appeared on a press conference to prove its just a film and its not real. Ruggero Deodato is now back and he did a videogame this time around.
They didn’t specify in the trailer though if it’s in Malaysia or Indonesia as Borneo forest covers both countries. A fan asked if it’s in Indonesia. The developers replied yes.
BORNEO: A Jungle Nightmare is a 2d point and click game. It looked like a combination of Japanese visual novels and those 90s Sierra soft point and click horror games. The art style reminds of the game “I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream”...

Continue reading...