Candy, True Crime story of a Housewife turned Axe Murderer

Super Moderator
Candy is Hulu’s other attempt to give in with the demand of the growing True Crime Drama. The Thing about Pam is a success so we can expect more True Crime Story adaptions into films and Limited run Dramas. Candy Montgomery was the typical 1980s wife. She had a picture-perfect family with a loving husband and kids, but perfection is boring. People never thought she would end up killing someone because of her religious upbringing and her timid personality. To Make it worst, the victim is her best friend.
She wanted to experience some fun and thrills, so she decided to have a little fun with her best friend’s husband. Her sexual Awakening happens when she feels fireworks while playing Volleyball with Allan, the spouse of Betty. In an old interview, She said that he smells sexy, and it makes her want to shake up her boring life as a married woman.
It is not supposed to be a long affair but a secret she wanted...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Love Me!
If she just wants to find new thrills in her life because her marriage is boring, She should not have gone for her best friend’s husband. She could have tried to hook up with a stranger from a faraway place, or she should not have cheated on her husband and tried to go for therapy instead.

Bunny Bunny Bun Bun
Jessica Biel underwent a complete transformation for her role. She’s a fantastic actress, and I’m looking forward to seeing this.When I think back on Jessica Biel’s career, I never thought of her to become such a powerful performer. She’s developed into a truly fantastic performer.Justin Timberlake is fortunate to have married such a talented woman. Jessica Biel has always been a fantastic actor, but she’s never had the projects in a movie to demonstrate her ability, so I’m delighted she’s just got renaissance on TV.

Hulu, please stop trying to make real-life murderers into Sympathetic victims. These people should not have a TV show based on their life.

Hulu, please stop trying to make real-life murderers into Sympathetic victims. These people should not have a TV show based on their life.
I agree with that!:mad:

This woman ax-murdered her "friend" FORTY ONE TIMES in cold blood and then left her baby home alone for an entire day and was found not guilty. Back in the 90s, there was even a movie about her. She is now the subject of two new shows. I Agree these murderers don’t deserve Biopics!

Why do we exalt evil? Betty Gore is deserving of a better life. RIP.

Hulu and HBO are both producing a show based on the same narrative; I’m not sure which version will be superior.

Hey I just met you!
This is why I don’t have friends. The only people I ever trust are my family and my boyfriend.