Cancelled shows

what do you guys think about some good shows that are cancelled after the first or second season. I feel bad that issues were left resolved in shows like Flash Forward and The Event, and even V, yet you find so many terrible shows going on for forever! What's your favorite cancelled show?

When it is a good show I get crazy about it, like ready to flip a table over crazy. I am still waiting to see what is going on with American Horror Story. I love the show, reminds me of some older Hitchcock stuff.

I went crazy when they cancelled Outsourced. That show was hilarious! It would be polite if we were given conclusions to the shows that end suddenly. I hate being left hanging; viewers deserve better treatment.

Yes, outsourced was hilarious. I wonder why so many people didn't take to it. Sometimes, guys just don't give a program a chance.

Firefly. I was very sad when they cancelled it. There are some shows that really make wonder how they manage to stay on air for so long, I'm not going to mention names. There were some shows I felt so glad when I heard they were going to be cancelled tho, lol. It feels really good when something like that happens ;)

I was so sad when they cancelled V, gosh the series was quite good why in the world they needed to cancel it right in the middle of them conquering the earth, another one that I hate to see it get canceled was The Gates (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1599357/?ref_=sr_1) the show ended in the best part ever without you knowing what was going to happen, I hate when producers do this.

Picnicface had their own show on Comedy Central a couple years ago, and after one season, it got cancelled. It was a really tight show too. For those who don't know, Picnicface are a comedy troupe who have been on Youtube for quite a while. They were the ones who made the Powerthirst video. Here's a video of theirs form the show:

I didn't really watch shows that were cancelled so quickly, like after the first or second season. But a cancelled TV show that really hurt me was heroes.

Heroes was, without a doubt, one of the best TV shows that I had ever seen, and it had the potential to be one of the best TV series ever. I, as well as a lot of others, thoroughly enjoyed the twists and turns and the confusing nature of the show. The writer's strike really did a number on the show, and it all went down hill from there.

RIP Heroes lol.

I just found out that The Following is not coming back on. I am upset because I really wanted to see what would happen. :(

I'm sorry that Vegas was canceled. I enjoyed the first season -- good mix of plot and characters.