Canada’s Drag Race: Canada vs. the World coming this November 18

Super Moderator
The second season of Rupaul’s Drag Race: VS. The World is called Canada’s Drag Race: Canada vs. the World. Unlike UK vs. the World, it will be on a streaming service in Canada called Crave. That means it’s no longer under BBC. BBC is in charge of Rupaul’s Drag Race UK and UK vs. The World. Game shows and reality shows on BBC do not have cash prizes. Drag Queens who competed in UK wins got badges for winning challenges. The prize is either a spot on Wowpresents Plus or a chance to sing a duet with RuPaul. Canada’s Drag Race: Canada vs. the World is put on by Crave, which implies that sponsors are on the show. The Queens are competing for $100,000, a scepter, and a crown. Winners of challenges will get $5,000 or even more for each one they win.

You wont see an American fan of The Voice,Idol,Big Brother, ANTM and Got Talent fans watch the foreign versions of the show. It is the different case with fans of Rupaul’s Drag Race. Since all franchises around the world are available of the...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Entertainment Enthusiast
When a drag queen gets disqualified by injured, she usually gets invited to join the following Season. I was shocked with Victoria Scone is not in Season 4, She is smart though for joining Canada vs. The World because there is cash prize. UK only have badges. This also gives her market outside the UK.

Brookelyn use to compete against Raja and Silkie and now she is a judge who judges them. She is either going to be biased for them or against them. They should have chosen queens who are not from US Season 11.

Serving Lewks
Icesis won this before, Why is she competing against Queens who haven't won before., She is setting herself for failure. Winners should compete in All Winners Season only. She should not compete with Queens who got eliminated first and second. That is beneath her. I Think we have no contestants from Thailand because of what Pangina did to Jimbo. There is still tension between the Gays of Canada and Thailand after what happened in UK vs the World.

I can understand having no one from Thailand because of what happened between Canada and Thailand last year.😝🤪 But I wish they have someone from Italy, Spain,Phillippines and France. Those countries have Drag race too.

Monet was voted off, She also won, became a runner-up, and awarded "miss congeniality." Now She is a judge. During her time as a contestant in drag race, she did everything there was to do. It's too bad that there aren't more people from other countries. But it's going to be great with these judges and contestants. I know that Italy, Spain, the Philippines, and France were still filming their first seasons at the time this was being made, so they can't compete.

They missed the opportunity to have Jujubee compete again and be eliminated at final 3.

This year will go down in history as a great season. Those lip syncs are so bad! What is it? the visitor! Canada Vs The World is sure to be a lot of fun. I just really hope it won't be as messy as UK vs The World. I really hope We get USA vs world next year, because the prizes will be a lot better then. Excellent teaser that, if anything, makes me even more excited for the new season. Even more so since Monét and Priyanka were judges.

Ra'jah needs to win this because she got super robbed in the Allstars 6 . She should have won that competition.

The queens are in an awkward situation as a result of this, and I'll leave it at that. Maybe it's just me, but I don't believe politicians should be involved in any way, especially when people have strong political views and leanings that don't always align with that politician. This only complicates matters for the queens, and I'll leave it at that. Justin Trudeau is the Prime Minister and Head of State of Canada. He has no place as a guest judge on a show about drag queens.