Can we replace child actors with CGI?

Administrator
Staff member
Hollywood should replace child stars with CGI.
Hollywood has a terrible history with child actors. These kids do not have a childhood because they have to work at a very young age. It is nice that Lindsay Lohan and Macaulay Culkin had turned their life around. Sadly most child stars suffered until the end. There are so many horror stories about how Hollywood treated child actors.

For sure they are child stars who turned out to be fine like Natalie Portman, Shirley Temple, and Ryan Gosling. The number of child actors who ends up having traumatic childhood is still becoming rampant. We still have the horror stories of how many of these kids lost their childhood. Judy Garland got her drug addiction because they made her use drugs. So she can film multiple movies simultaneously. Corey Feldman admitted he was a victim of sexual abuse. Predatory people...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
The documentary, An open secret is so disturbing because Hollywood is full of pedophiles in power. Yeah if My kid wants to be an actor, I will tell them to wait until they become 21 before pursuing it.

In this way should we remove kids from professional sport like football or tennis? They are also under big influence of many people and under enormus stress on social media. Can we go even more drastic? Remove all school shows since later they can be bullied by classmates if they do bad role. I think bigger problems are parents who must control kids and agents which promise bright future without control.

Crazy!
A former child actor just murdered his mom and we had seen so many former child actors who said they got raped by producers and directors. This could end the abuse.

Bunny Bunny Bun Bun
If I am a parent and my kid said they want to do acting, I will let them act in school plays but I wont make them pursue a career in acting until they finish college.