maxresdefault.jpg

Hello, Final Fantasy XV Fans,

We know that the Crystal in Final Fantasy XV would give the one it accepts great power. We also know that Ardyn can stop Noctis from entering the Crystal so he wouldn't get stronger.

Can the crystal be destroyed? If it can, why didn't Ardyn destroy it or hide it from Noctis? Does he just want Noctis to have the crystal's power because he wants to fight him at his strongest? Or does he expect Noctis to be rejected by the Crystal?

I find it hard to imagine that Ardyn thinks that Noctis would be rejected. It is because he knows that Noctis does not have any connection with the Darkness and it is the main reason Ardyn was rejected.

What are your thoughts?

I think after the crystal powered the ring it was rendered useless and that is why Ardyn had it in the throne room.

I don't think that there is any weapon that can destroy the crystal because it's a thing of great magic of the old. The only thing that I think might have the possibility of destroying it would be dragons breath.

Well, the impression is that the crystal is consuming Noct, was also intended to be the Ring of the Lucii incorporating the crystal.

The thing is when you get to the throne room I'm pretty confident it's hung above Ardyn and the throne. So no clue, I guess maybe after Noct falls the crystal vanishes too.

The crystal might not be destroyed since it is one of the core attraction in the series. One thing also is that it seems funny that Ardyn is having such thought about the Crystal rejecting Noctis since he was rejected earlier by the Crystal. I am looking at it as the point where the game gets exciting as well.

I think after the crystal powered the ring it was rendered useless and that is why Ardyn had it in the throne room.

It is true, but he is also afraid of Noctis activating and that is the reason he is keeping the crystal very close to where he can take care of it and nothing more involved.

The crystal might not be destroyed since it is one of the core attraction in the series. One thing also is that it seems funny that Ardyn is having such thought about the Crystal rejecting Noctis since he was rejected earlier by the Crystal. I am looking at it as the point where the game gets exciting as well.

It was really a great loss for Noctis as he wasn't accepted by the crystal. You already know how strong and powerful Noctis is, adding his ability to tap into the power of Lucian kings, what would his strength be like had he been accepted by the crystal?