Can the car used by the protagonists in Final Fantasy XV be created in real life?

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Definitely, there are some cars that are overly out of the purchasing power of an ordinary average income earner because it's cost is deafening when it's been called out to the general public. Take for instance a Lamborghini car or Porsche car, it's price is incredibly expensive. Lamborghini is costed at $393,695.

Buying a car at the cost of $393,695 is absolutely insane but to my greatest surprise, people actually buy it more than one and have it parked in their car garage.

I think it's very possible to recreate it in real life but it would cost a lot of money. It looks very elegant and would require high-quality metals and other materials to reproduce its looks. Its internals would also be of premium class because Noctis' family would only use the best things money could afford.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I think it's very possible to recreate it in real life but it would cost a lot of money. It looks very elegant and would require high-quality metals and other materials to reproduce its looks. Its internals would also be of premium class because Noctis' family would only use the best things money could afford.

Definitely, such cars can be recreated in real life for public transport and private usage but it'd most likely be afforded by the wealthy few who have the financial strength and capacity to purchase such vehicles. If I can afford it, I might consider buying it as I see such cars as leisure rides.