Can the car used by the protagonists in Final Fantasy XV be created in real life?

You can trust Square Enix when the company set its eyes out on getting the best tools for the game and it is all to give the gamers a better gaming experience whenever they are devoting their time to playing the Final Fantasy games.

Yeah I would say it could be built, but then whether it would work or if you would want to use it might be a different question. Either way, though, it would sure look good in my driveway.

This car called the Regalia was made for a luxury ride and is sleek and expensive- and the inspiration for the car came from King Regis, the actual owner of the car also they wanted the car to represent royality,elegance and intellect. They did make a real car based on this car and it sold for about a half a million dollars to the raffle ticket winner-the car was a one of a kind, and was made by a German car company and called the Audi R8. Check the link out below to see it !

You can Buy a Real Life Final Fantasy XV AUDI R8 - TRENDING IN JAPAN

This car called the Regalia was made for a luxury ride and is sleek and expensive- and the inspiration for the car came from King Regis, the actual owner of the car also they wanted the car to represent royality,elegance and intellect. They did make a real car based on this car and it sold for about a half a million dollars to the raffle ticket winner-the car was a one of a kind, and was made by a German car company and called the Audi R8. Check the link out below to see it !

You can Buy a Real Life Final Fantasy XV AUDI R8 - TRENDING IN JAPAN

Wow, this car looks exquisite. But seriously, it's very expensive, although looking at the features that the car bears, it looks like it's actually worth the price. If I have the money to purchase such car, I'm definitely going to buy it.

There's now a one-of-a kind FFXV- themed audi R8 that costs nearly half a million dollars. Every element of it looks sleek and expensive and with bits that move and shift in futuristic ways. If you put in some effort, you can even turn it into a flying car though it sounds more like a dream.

When you mentioned "flying" then it does sound more like a dream, it is not impossible though. I believe progression in technology during the last three decades were astonishing. Come to think of it, 30 years ago we don't have the internet, smartphones, cloud technologies and such. I think there will be tremendous advancements in the field of medicine and automotive to watch out for, maybe even in gaming. I am so excited for what the future might hold for us.

Last edited:
Although some cars that are overly custom made are highly impossible to be seen in the real world market because the features that such cars comes with would be way off charts to be allowed to exist for the general public. But if it's just a normal tune up in the car, it's possible to have it in the real world.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Although some cars that are overly custom made are highly impossible to be seen in the real world market because the features that such cars comes with would be way off charts to be allowed to exist for the general public. But if it's just a normal tune up in the car, it's possible to have it in the real world.

I definitely understand what you are getting at because there are some features that a car would carry, it's going to be a harm to the society instead of being a help to it. So therefore, too much customized cars should be removed from public usage as it would be harmful inclusion for them.

I think so as well, should the developers in Square Enix company are given the instructions to make sure that such service be effected in the Final Fantasy games, I believe that it would be very possible. The experts behind the scenes of Square Enix are capable of anything.
It'd be fun to see the conceptual cars made for the comic con. Or say animecon that often held. And that would be surely getting more fans towards the franchise.

I definitely understand what you are getting at because there are some features that a car would carry, it's going to be a harm to the society instead of being a help to it. So therefore, too much customized cars should be removed from public usage as it would be harmful inclusion for them.
Hi Heatman? I don't know why it would be a harm to everyone. What if everyone does get a car like that? Maybe it's vision 2050 and everything would have evolved by then. I sure do hope my posts would be online then and guys do read how we wanted and dreamt of that reality. I wish and pray I could be alive then to just see it happen.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Hi Heatman? I don't know why it would be a harm to everyone. What if everyone does get a car like that? Maybe it's vision 2050 and everything would have evolved by then. I sure do hope my posts would be online then and guys do read how we wanted and dreamt of that reality. I wish and pray I could be alive then to just see it happen.

Believe when I say that I'm not against technology advancement in any way but do try and understand the angle which I'm coming from. Have you experienced any sort of hack before in anything? Do you have any ideas how it works? I would give you a vivid example by asking you to go watch the movie Designated Survivor and see what I mean by having a car that is too vulnerable to being hacked.