Can the car used by the protagonists in Final Fantasy XV be created in real life?

Well, not the version of it that can fly.

I would guess something like the Regalia Type-F an absolute impossibility. But otherwise, the dull old vanilla Regalia is at least generally within the realm of what a real car will look. I’ve seen concept luxury cars at car shows that do look like this.

main-qimg-a63c4c93e646af5c3825dc393ce2d887-c.jpg

The issue is less whether it can be built or not. Yes, of course, it can but instead whether or not any government would allow it to be street-legal. Safety regulations can be tight-fisted on the body design of modern-day cars.

This is a very nice piece of car, it looks exquisite and classic. It's definitely going to be a very good addition to the Final Fantasy games if such car is used by the protagonist in the game, that is Noctis and his buddies to carry out their savior and heroic roles.

Administrator
Staff member
There are some auto customization shops that are able to imitate fictional car designs. I mean it is a very realistic design. There are people who are able to afford customized Bat Mobiles that looks exactly like the Batman movies.

Of course it can be built. There is a lot of new car designers that can actually put it off. I think the cars that we've got right now are about to go extinct and there is nothing we can do. They are going to become old collectibles. The only option that manufacturers have is to leap forward in terms of automotive design.

There are some auto customization shops that are able to imitate fictional car designs. I mean it is a very realistic design. There are people who are able to afford customized Bat Mobiles that looks exactly like the Batman movies.

The motorbike used in the Batman movie is more appealing to than the car in the movie. Looking at how huge the two tyres were shows the amount of power it carries to power such beast.

That car looks good but I wouldn't call it my favorite car to be used in the game if it's possible. Have you had the opportunity of watching any of 007 James Bond movies? If you have, then you would have in mind the kind of car that is well customized is what I wish to be used in the game.

I think conceptual cars are made every now and then. So it's not like something you can't make. Sure this may take time. But that is something that can be done if you ask me. I'd say on that note except flying and other fantasy features rest of model wont be hard to make.

That car looks good but I wouldn't call it my favorite car to be used in the game if it's possible. Have you had the opportunity of watching any of 007 James Bond movies? If you have, then you would have in mind the kind of car that is well customized is what I wish to be used in the game.

Wow, your comment just took me down to the memory lane of my childhood experiences with the 007 James Bond movies. If it's possible to get such cars use by Mr. Bond in the future Final Fantasy games, it's definitely going to be an added fighting tool for players.

I think conceptual cars are made every now and then. So it's not like something you can't make. Sure this may take time. But that is something that can be done if you ask me. I'd say on that note except flying and other fantasy features rest of model wont be hard to make.

I think so as well, should the developers in Square Enix company are given the instructions to make sure that such service be effected in the Final Fantasy games, I believe that it would be very possible. The experts behind the scenes of Square Enix are capable of anything.

There's now a one-of-a kind FFXV- themed audi R8 that costs nearly half a million dollars. Every element of it looks sleek and expensive and with bits that move and shift in futuristic ways. If you put in some effort, you can even turn it into a flying car though it sounds more like a dream.