Assuming they are heroes. I've been seeing pics of these guys on 101fwy and Cowspot and am dying to find out where they come from. They look so badass.

Apparently it's a Chinese production? If anyone does know more please do tell.

Actually back this time
Oh wow, I also wanna know where those are from. Those are some of the best designs I've ever seen.

Zan Saber is all kinds of awesome, but this, just from these stills, is so many levels beyond it. I look forward to getting some sort of answer to what this is, and hopefully how I can see it.:buttrock:

Yes, it is a chinese mainland production.

It does not yet have a proper english title but the direct translation of it's chinese title it's called - Armored Warrior: Legend of Light and Shadow (Kai Jia Zhan Shi Zhi Guan Ying Chuan Qi).

It's basically about five young men from five different elemental clans (ehh, villages) who transform using the Stones of Light Shadow fighting against the Dark Empire and their monsters(pollutants)...

Basically rumoured as the Chinese version of Kamen Rider series at first...

But according to 'Chinese Tradition', this might not even see the day... It's still in work though and haven't been approved to be broadcast, but the first six episodes are finished...

Stunties praying for the blessing of the gods and for safety on the first day of work... :p

And here's the vid for it...
http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMjI2NDAyMjQ=/v.swf

Last edited:
A Secret Messenger ...
Looks pretty spiffy. Hopefully it will make it through to airing. I'd love to see what the Chinese approach to modern Henshin Heroes is like.