After seeing Reionyx's thread (and learning for the first time that such a thing existed) I decided to give it a shot as well. I'll be voting for Reio personally, but hopefully I can get some straggling votes myself lol.

Become a fan of me here:
https://casting.thetester.com/Kojunho

Video Here:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETn0MnHuvdI"]The Tester - Kojunho audition - YouTube[/ame]

Serious shoutouts to Reionyx. Thanks for the introduction to this. I hope we make it on together to balance so the show gets some toku-appreciators atleast.

Some facts I didn't mention in the video:

I'm a songwriter.

I'm a voice actor.

I'm deeply integrated into the MUGEN community as a spriter.
(MUGEN is a fighting game engine made by fans to create their dream "roster" of fighting game chars and pit them against eachother or their friends or the cpu. We're but simple hobbyists.)

I enjoy Borderlands and Catherine in my spare time.

I achieved every ending in Bioshock 2/Fallout 3, including the random scenes before the "good ending" or "bad ending".

Multiplayer beat-em-ups were the genre of games I grew up with:
Final Fight
Brawl Brothers
Super Double Dragon
Streets of Rage (all 3)
Battletoads (hardest game ever)
And so on...

I can read code:
C and C++ mostly
Java
Basic

My Linked in:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jean-robert-lallemand/39/727/6a2

Last edited:
(っ・ω・)っ
Very funny! Great props to you! I really like this audition!

And you were in videogame design? Do you have a linkedin?

No, unfortunately I don't, but I'll go make one now.
I excelled mostly in 3D modeling, but like I said syntax errors love to find their way to me, so testing seems right up my alley if modeling doesn't work.

(っ・ω・)っ
No, unfortunately I don't, but I'll go make one now.
I excelled mostly in 3D modeling, but like I said syntax errors love to find their way to me, so testing seems right up my alley if modeling doesn't work.

That's the only bit I don't really like because I was never taught properly! I think I excel in 2D and 3D animation and some rigging and design. Hit me up when you make one and I'll add you to my network!

And.. haha.. same with me. It's always "Oh damn Adriana broke the rig again" :C And I'm like "It's not my fault I was just animating!" hahaha!

XD
"Why is his foot twitching like that when he walks?"

"...Parkinson's."

Btw my LinkedIn is posted in the first post.

Last edited:
(っ・ω・)っ
XD
"Why is his foot twitching like that when he walks?"

"...Parkinson's."

Btw my LinkedIn is posted in the first post.

Awesome! I know what you mean.. haha "what happened? Why did the gorilla explode and grow spider-arms?"

@_@ lol..

*ADDS*

Oh hai. So my vid's finally on my page on the site. Go ahead and watch/comment if you feel (you may need to make a voter profile for it though)