can a person watch kR Decade first before the previous 9 heisei rider series??

hi, i would like to ask this question... since the previous 9 heisei rider series is independent among each other, means u don need to watch them in order.. u can watch any one series u liked.. Although agito may have a bit related to kuuga, but i think it's ok to watch agito first than kuuga... now, i know KR Decade is the 10th anniversary of the heisei kamen rider.. but, do u think a new person in toku can watch decade first before watching the 9 previous heisei rider series? what i feel abt the decade series is that it requires a person to finish watching the previous 9 series then finally watch decade.. u see, in every toku series, whenever a hero first appear, they will show their henshin slowly, including every movement in henshin, every parts of the suits, n the complete roll call maybe.. however in decade, all the past riders that show up just henshined like that, without showing that they r indeed new heroes in that series.. u see, even i can't look carefully at amaki's henshin appearance n see if she got any difference from ibuki..

besides, there are many riders either appear as human form transformed into rider, or being summoned by diend n narutaki.. A new person will really get confused when seeing those strange riders appeared.. each rider summoned only appear for less than 3 minutes.. A person new to heisei kamen riders wouldn't have the chance to see clearly those summoned riders..

well, what do u think?

Lurker
i think somebody who never watched any kamen rider series maybe could enjoy decade, but not as much as someone who at least know the riders and knows who they are instead of just seeing them as random guys in suit he have never seen. I havnt seen all the heisei series myself, but I know the characters thus I understand the deal of the series, I think somebody who doesnt know at least what the other series are about will be confused watching decade.

Actually back this time
I'd think it would be confusing, but I got one of my friends into Kamen Rider via Decade. So I dunno.

Lurker
Of course. All you're seeing for the most part are old suits, and very few actual returning actors. So you won't be too confused.

Lurker
The only Rider episode and movie I saw before Decade starred Black RX. Trust me, you can enjoy Decade without seeing the other nine, although they're probably helpful if you have questions regarding one of the worlds.

I think there's some really big spoilers regarding the other 9 worlds if you watch Decade first.

You would definitely lose some enjoyment if you decide to watch the other shows after it.

Some spoilers:
[HIDE] Faiz being Wolf Orphenoch
Chalice being Joker
Wataru being a Fangire or a half fangire(technically the series only revealed this later, we all knew it because we looked at the website)
Kabuto's Sister being a Worm, or Kabuto having a sister at all.

You can also certainly pick up other signficant plot poitns in the other worlds especially Agito's.
[/HIDE]

I would actually recommend people to watch all the other shows first maybe with the exception of Kuuga and Hibiki (or maybe even Agito and Den-o) since they don't have a whole lot of things that can be spoiled.

Some kind of Beast mode
Of course. All you're seeing for the most part are old suits, and very few actual returning actors. So you won't be too confused.

I think this is true, but if want full enjoyment, and any shred of nostalgia, you should watch the shows too.

Lurker
do u think a new person in toku can watch decade first before watching the 9 previous heisei rider series?

Of course. Whether Decade may be your first Kamen Rider show, shouldn't effect your experiences with the rider shows. All decade is, is that it's just a big grand tour of what the heisei riders is all about!

has left HJU. Not coming back.
It's up to them if they want to see Hibiki or not. Their decision, but anyone who watch the first episode and decide to hate Hibiki DOES NOT EXCUSE.