Calypso announces to the new contestants of who he is, what Twisted Metal is all about and tells them what their ultimate prize be if anyone of them wins the competition (Cal also make it known
what the losers of TM will only ever get).

What kind of weapons and vehicles would those chars use in the competition?

What happens when the drivers face off against one another in combat?

How would any of the drivers defeat these three bosses of Twisted Metal (Frieza, Cooler & King Cold) on his or her own?

Who will likely be successful in winning the contest while inside Calpyso's blimp (which has machines that'll revive drivers after they're killed)?

And finally, how twisted would the winner's wish be (if Caly can actually find someway to do so)?

Note: This scenario is based on the third installment of the Twisted Metal game, the chars here won't be using their powers during the contest, the actual TM characters won't appear, all the characters will have the ability and good experience to drive their vehicles and use weapons, they can't use powers and PIS/CIS, the thread's title is based on the original title that was meant to be used for
the third TM video game, Twisted Metal 3: Calypso's Revenge and the people that'll enter will be...

Montana Max (Tiny Toon Adventures)
Abomination (The Super Hero Squad Show)
The Scarecrow (The New Batman Adventures)
Jet (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Elgar (Powers Rangers Turbo)
Warren Mears (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
X the Exterminator (Harvey Brirdman: Attorney at Law)
I. R. Baboon (I Am Weasel)
Zombozo (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
Gantu and Experiment #625 (Lilo & Stitch: The Series)
Princess Morbucks (The Powerpuff Girls)
DNAmy (Kim Possible)

Also, the three bosses I've mentioned will not be using their powers during the battles.