Calling All Logo Artists! I need a logo for my custom Rider!

Hey all. I go by the name JewWario. Some of you may know me from That Guy With The Glasses. I have been doing import video game reviews for the past 3 years and it's almost time for me to do a special video for my 3rd year anniversary.

For the past several months I have been making preparations and I have made a Kamen Rider that will be (after the anniversary videos) be doing Sentai and tokusatsu reviews for games and movies.

But, I need a logo... and none of the people doing artwork for me are good at logos. I need your help.

So...

If you want to help, then please create a logo with the name of the character and make it as "tokusatsu" as you can. Then... post it onto this thread. I will choose one logo on November 12th at midnight MDT and that person will have the winning logo.

Examples are at this site: http://ridersclub.multiply.com/photos/album/27/Kamen_Rider_Logo_Organization

I cannot pay the winner for this but, as I am doing for everyone involved in my anniversary video, I would give you credits in the anniversary show as well as in the credits every time I use the logo for my Rider (which will be every month) as well as pimp out your website/deviant art site/what-have-you in the credits with a link.

Now, as for this 'Rider' the armour is one I made up. I am known for my Retro Famicom video reviews... and so my character is named the FamiKamen Rider (Famicom + Kamen Rider) ファミ仮面ライダー. So keep that in mind when making your logo.

I will be posting images of the FamiKamen Rider very soon on this forum. As you all have been so supportive and positive and I really want to share with this community first. But, to help you artists out... here's the FamiKamen Rider's "Showa era commercial break card"...

[HIDE]
jw-kamenrider.jpg
[/HIDE]

If you would like to see some of my videos, you can find them all at http://youcanplaythis.com or at http://tgwtg.com .

Also, this is all pretty hush-hush so if you could TRY to keep this just on the forums that'd be great, and thanks so much for helping me out. CHEERS!

Last edited:
白き月姫 ファンタズムーン!!
Hmmm interested in this one too, I'll be editing this post once I got it done. :)

here's my entry:

[hide]

[/hide]

logo on your commercial break card:
[hide]
jw-kamenriderv2.jpg

[/hide]

another entry....
[hide]
fkrlogo2.jpg

[/hide]

Last edited:
Hokey smokes! Y'all are gonna make this really hard on me to decide, aren't ya? SO COOL! Can't wait to see others too!

First off, I want to thank all of you for supporting me and making such AMAZING works. You say "Eh, i threw this together" or "Meh, I'll give it a shot" but you have done some AMAZING work, my friends.

That you took such time to make these means an awful lot to me. So thank you to everyone.

And, actually... since there hasn't been anything new this week I'm actually going to be cutting the contest short. We'll make it so that I choose someone on November the 12th at midnight MDT.

This is gonna be tough to decide. Please do not feel slighted if you are not chosen... you all are amazing and NOW I know who to ask for other things should something come up for the Rider. ;)

Well, it's 'time' and the winner is... IGADEVIL!

I want to thank everyone for working so hard on the logos. You all did a VERY good job and I actually had to have others to help me make a decision.

But don't feel bad... I now know whom to contact should I need other logos or whatnot. And I hope that other people see these talented folks as ask for commission work from them as they are absolutely top-notch.

Thanks again. The video for the FamiKamen Rider should be up December 15th and 19th (parts 1 & 2).