my friend is going to Japan in December, I was wondering where he would go in Osaka or Tokyo to find some Tokusatsu merchandise like the S.H FiguArts figurines or the rider belts, but I'm really interested in him buying me a few SIC figurines

Last edited:
as far as my knowledge go for Tokyo, Ikebukuro is filled with shops selling Anime merchandise (including Tokusatsu).
when I was there, I came across a Sentai/Kamen Rider toy section in Akihabara but I can't remember the building's name, I only remember it was on the 6th floor (or was it 7th?) of a building.
haven't been to Osaka, so can't tell.

go to osaka electric town theres mandarake and

hero ganu down the street this is one of the best sentai/kamen rider stores,but
prices can be high

aso bit city in tokyo aki ha bara has a good store also

sorry cant give away all my favorite places lol

when I was there, I came across a Sentai/Kamen Rider toy section in Akihabara but I can't remember the building's name, I only remember it was on the 6th floor (or was it 7th?) of a building.

That would be Mandarake at Akihabara; Kamen Rider and Sentai stuff on the 7th and 8th floors respectively if I remember correctly. Most of the newer released stuff can be found at Yodobashi or Sofmap as well. There's also a couple of stores (Liberty and Raibetei, which oddly enough are two separate buildings) that sell boxed SIC figures (older and newer releases) for decent prices.

so I'll be able to get a kamen rider kiva S.I.C at Yodobashi or Sofmap? because that's the number one thing on my list of his and then it's the shodou phone haha

not at yodobashi

but at other stores, yes you may find one, not sure if price increase since orig release

but at other stores, yes you may find one, not sure if price increase since orig release

He should have no trouble getting a SIC Kiva at either store since it just got released recently.

If you want the older SICs though, I'd definitely recommend those two stores I mentioned since they have pretty good pricing. Granted they are MIB, but how can anyone go wrong with a SIC DenO/Momo set with the special mailaway Momo sword for 4900yen?