[Buying] Luna gaia memory (DX or Phillip voice version)

Hey guys, having trouble finding a cute yellow memory. Anyone selling one, or happen to know any places to find one that I didn't think of? I checked the forums here, ebay last few weeks, and the usual stores (CS toys, HLJ, ami ami, whatever else HJU has ads for xD .)

I'm looking for either:

*the DX luna gaia memory (the one that comes with the driver, since the capsule toy and T2 don't light up i believe?)

*the Luna memory with Phillip voices.

*or even the Luna memory that comes with the new driver in april if anyone is getting the dx driver set and oddly hates the luna memory.

CS Toys Usa had the Phillip version - at least the picture is good reference =^.^=

http://www.cstoysusa.com/servlet/the-620/Kamen-Rider-W-Sound/Detail

:thumbs: thanks for any help

-Kira

Budou though
if no one has a extra luna for you, get the re release w driver in april. also, the korean luna sounds more like luner instead of lunar.

if no one has a extra luna for you, get the re release w driver in april. also, the korean luna sounds more like luner instead of lunar.

I only wanted the Luna memory, so buying the whole re-release of the W driver in april would be a bit too expensive for me. :shrug:

-Kira

Budou though
well, you could buy the re release, keep luna, sell the other 3 memoryes and driver separately or together to someone on here. good luck

A Passing Through Kamen Rider...fan
well, you could buy the re release, keep luna, sell the other 3 memoryes and driver separately or together to someone on here. good luck

Five memories, you mean? The re release comes with all six memories.