buying- looking for seller of Kamen Rider items in Perth Western Australia

The Dopant Hunter
well? the title should explain it all-
I am looking for various DX items (working condition)
In Perth WA- anyone know of any?

Wagana wa HENTAI GEIST!
REALLY Tough one mate.

Your 'better' bet is probably some UFO catchers vendors in China Town in Northbridge area or CBD. Empire toys or Tokyo Underground maybe can order some for you, but again, it's gonna be a tough one. Perth is dry for any toku stuff.

Shop online, will ya? That's probably our last resort anyway.

Bounty Hunter
REALLY Tough one mate.

Your 'better' bet is probably some UFO catchers vendors in China Town in Northbridge area or CBD. Empire toys or Tokyo Underground maybe can order some for you, but again, it's gonna be a tough one. Perth is dry for any toku stuff.

Shop online, will ya? That's probably our last resort anyway.

he might be right but don't lose hope, I'm in Toronto and its pretty "dry" of kamen rider stuff too, like maybe a store here and there, but i was able to find some sellers in about a months time just search the forum, i think i did see someone in Australia forgot what they were selling, but I'm sure you'll find, them toku fans are every where:castlerock:

In Justice, We Trust!
he might be right but don't lose hope, I'm in Toronto and its pretty "dry" of kamen rider stuff too, like maybe a store here and there, but i was able to find some sellers in about a months time just search the forum, i think i did see someone in Australia forgot what they were selling, but I'm sure you'll find, them toku fans are every where:castlerock:

Ever since I started buying stuff via middleman, I can't seem to bring myself to buy things for the prices Japanese import stores charge...

But yeah Kry, I think you're better off buying online...isn't toy shopping in Australia expensive?

The Dopant Hunter
*sigh* tokyo underground has gundams, gundams and more gundams...
I wonder if I can convince them to get toku stuff from Bandai >w>

now Nerd Emperor
I honestly wouldn't bother with trying to get local shops to order stuff for you. 99.999% chances are it's going to be very expensive and cost-wise, you are FAR better off just importing the stuff yourself.

The Dopant Hunter
but its always freaking expenseive- I need at least $500 US to complete my W collection- and thats NOT including shipping >w<

now Nerd Emperor
but its always freaking expenseive- I need at least $500 US to complete my W collection- and thats NOT including shipping >w<

Then you'll probably need about $1000 USD to complete your W collection if you're going to depend on local stores to get them for you. Collecting import toys IS an expensive hobby... nothing you can do about that. Buying locally isn't going to be any cheaper since the stores will charge a markup of their own. Think about it: if they don't make anything out of it, what's the point of carrying toku toys for them?

In Justice, We Trust!
Then you'll probably need about $1000 USD to complete your W collection if you're going to depend on local stores to get them for you. Collecting import toys IS an expensive hobby... nothing you can do about that. Buying locally isn't going to be any cheaper since the stores will charge a markup of their own. Think about it: if they don't make anything out of it, what's the point of carrying toku toys for them?

Yeah, unless you get lucky or happen to live in Japan, stores are ALWAYS going to charge mark up because they need to pay shipping, whole sale fees, rent ETC which can add the cost of the thing itself.