[BUYING] [BUYING] Kamen Rider/Sentai Helmet(s)

Well I just started working today and im pretty eager to start getting chance to cosplay characters from my favorite sentai/rider series. and I know they're bunch of guys around like Aniki or Sushiya that make good helps. whoever.

but im basically focusing on 3 characters from KR/SS that I atleast want the helmets, I'm gonna actually cosplay them entirely but im too disappointed at my body's physique atm where I want to do them in my current weight so I'm working out to sorta get rid of certain places that need to be slimmed down. basically im looking for places that have the helmet that are very accurate, and possibly they're a higher chance I'll buy the one first that would take less time to make if somebody has already prepared by creating multiple ones in stock and just sending ones that partially fit the size to the buyer or they're just so use to making that helmet that making one would feel second nature.

so here are my goal choices.

Kamen Rider:

Decade Helmet
OOO's Helmet [SAGOZO Combo]
TheBee Helmet [KR Kabuto]
IXA Helmet [KR Kiva] - just added this.

Sentai:

Crimson Thunder Ranger [Hurricanger/Ninja Storm]
Kyoryugold [Kyoryuger]
AkibaRed! [Unoffical Sentai Akibaranger]

so just suggest where it would be best for me to get these, from someone realiable,talented and won't charge me like $500-$600 or something for a helmet :p I've seen a bunch of helmets on ebay [some they even make the eyes glow but I honestly don't know which I would and should trust with my money] help me out please ^_^