im trying to find as good of a deal possible to get myself this belt. alot of stores dont have it and alot of people on ebay ask for a bit more then I can afford..xD

I was wondering if anybody can help me with some deals? willing to even buy the belt/driver without the ta-to-ba combo. I suspected somebody would of have this on sale since its the holidays =/

now dont flame me for saying this but I only have $100, which I'll pay for the belt but I'm willing to pay bit more strictly for the shipping.

[defenitly ok with buying one USED,as long as its fuctions]

Last edited:
Your offer of $100 + Shipping is actually pretty reasonable, you should be able to get a used on on ebay for about $70 or so when they pop up.

The cheapest I was ever able to get one was $50 shipped.

I'll keep an eye out for you, good luck.

I really appreciate it man lol I hope to find one like that, i hear they dont make them anymore? so im trying my best to get what I can.

Im planning to get the belt because im working on a OOO's cosplay and im gonna be doing the SaGoZo combo first. so I actually bought his combo set actually off ebay from a really nice dude. was $30 with free shipping for it brand new before i knew getting the belt was more dificult lol

but yea, thanks alot. please anybody contact me my email is mizioki@Hotmail.com

Budou though
hong kong is airing W right now so if you wait for W to end and OOO to start, you can get your driver and medals. i would do that instead.

hong kong is airing W right now so if you wait for W to end and OOO to start, you can get your driver and medals. i would do that instead.

I'm going to be pissed if they end up changing the voices. But for his cosplay purposes, it won't matter.

Im planning to get the belt because im working on a OOO's cosplay and im gonna be doing the SaGoZo combo first. so I actually bought his combo set actually off ebay from a really nice dude. was $30 with free shipping for it brand new before i knew getting the belt was more dificult lol

but yea, thanks alot. please anybody contact me my email is mizioki@Hotmail.com

$30 shipped for one set of Core medals is actually pretty expensive. If you're going for them all I wouldn't recommend paying anymore than $20 a pop, $15 a pop if you're buying them in a lot.

Right after OOO's ended they were being pretty much given away, but it seems because the show's been off for a while eBay is inflating the prices even though the demand just isn't there.

$30 shipped for one set of Core medals is actually pretty expensive. If you're going for them all I wouldn't recommend paying anymore than $20 a pop, $15 a pop if you're buying them in a lot.

Right after OOO's ended they were being pretty much given away, but it seems because the show's been off for a while eBay is inflating the prices even though the demand just isn't there.

well its a combo set still in the box with the card. and it's being sent over sea's so I think its a fair deal since the shipping was free also im aware Image Anime sells them for $20 a pop. it seems like a fair deal to me since getting them in person you might just get the medals in some packaging.

I'm going to be pissed if they end up changing the voices. But for his cosplay purposes, it won't matter.

also yes, for cosplay purposes it wouldn't matter, but I am a fan of Kamen Rider and I won't denie I would be sad in my bed room pretending to henshin if I heard a crappy korean dub out of it lol plus I like to show off a little in cosplay. Probably pretend to do a scanning charge. I won't just stand there and let people snap pictures xD

GREAT NEWS! guys. I got myself a driver. now since Zenoff though promised he'd help me out if he found anything. I shall do the same.

I asked a very helpful nice guy called zeronxepher, a toy reviewer on youtube.

and he gave me a source. if you want the source to it feel free to contact me or the guy i mentioned for the source. i'll say sorry though because they're was ONE more belt for 7,000 yen. which is the one I bought lol

they usually charge around 2000-3000 yen for shipping. I payed $121 for my 7000 yen belt.which is a pretty good deal! that was somewhere around my price range. good luck guys and thank you all for the supportive help~

Last edited: