The Dopant Hunter
Kry here. Ebay has completely sold out of the DX Kamen Rider Accel roleplay toys so I am wondering if anyone has them around that they are willing to sell?

pm me with your offers.

notes-

only paypal. I can't pay any other way.

MUST BE ABLE TO SHIP TO AUSTRALIA! (well duh- if this wasn't obvious enough)

JAPANESE VERSION! not the bloody Korean version with that off sounding accent.

Working lights and sounds! (I am not going to buy something that is broken)

In relatively good condition. - a fair amount of paint scratches at the gold end of the Accel memory is acceptable play wear. so is some paint wear on the driver itself and the engine blade. any missing parts or chipped of chunks is not acceptable. neither is damaged stickers (and by that I mean that its peeling back)

provide pictures and/or video to show merchandise

I can't do anything in excess of $150 US for a single item. inclusive of shipping (if your going to charge me $100 and say $50 for shipping for just the belt INCLUDING all the playwear. you should save your time and not offer at all. I wasn't born yesterday you know.)

What if you went on eBay and bought the Korean driver and sword and then bought the Japanese Gaia memory seperatly. It might be cheaper than buying a used bandai Japan driver and swOrd.

What if you went on eBay and bought the Korean driver and sword and then bought the Japanese Gaia memory seperatly. It might be cheaper than buying a used bandai Japan driver and swOrd.

It would be cheaper, but who in their right mind would do such a thing?

It would be cheaper, but who in their right mind would do such a thing?

Why do you say that? It's the Gaia memory that makes the sound so if you buy a Korean belt and a Japanese Gaia memory it's the same thing as buying a Japanese one? Can you tell the difference between the Japanese and Korean belt?

Budou though
you can do that BUT finding a seller that sells the accel and engine memories seperately or together without the driver and blade isn't that easy.

Budou though
it really depends on what Kry wants. does he want the dx one with lights and sounds or the capsule/candy toy ones?

The Dopant Hunter
I did say working lights and sounds. so DX.

HOWEVER. if someone can show me that the korean version sounds exactly like the Japanese version. as in they didn't change the bloody sounds(like they did for double's gaia memories -_-)

then I will go for that.

Budou though
most likely ALL the korean memories have new voices. you're stuck with trying to buy the japanese versions or waiting for bandai of asia version to come out